Black Friday

Kinky_babygirl

Experienced
Is anyone going Shopping for Black Friday? If so, what deal(s) are you hoping to snag?
Or maybe someone has a Black Friday story they'd like to share of when they braved the masses...

I don't like the crowds or the often angry people out on Black Friday (saw plenty of that in my retail days). We stay home, decorate, visit family. I look at the ads, but it's been years since I saw anything that made me want to go out that day.

The wife goes, I don't. As it should be.
I do make a list of things I want from the ads and if they're good deals she gets them. Get some good tools that way.

I want Black Friday shopping once at Target. Wasn't as bad as I thought. They were organized and after waiting in line for 45 minutes I was out in 10. But don't plan on doing it again.

small-business-saturday1.jpg

2013-11-18-givingtuesday3.jpg

Wasn't planning on buying anything in particular on Black Friday but Best Buy has 40% off major appliances AND 18 months free financing....I do believe the time has come to upgrade my kitchen.

If my shopping isn't done by Thanksgiving I am sunk, I aim to have it done by Halloween.

Our family is in to hobbies, etc that don't have sales on black Friday so I get better deals at other times of the year.

I buy all year long - charity auctions are great for this.

I hand make items or have items customized.

I do charity donations in others names ie: Heifer International.

Black Friday is for sleeping in, decorating and getting started on holiday movies.

Last edited:
I'll either be working or sitting on my ass on Friday. I won't be shopping!

I usually do go shopping with my nieces. Their aunt will take them to all of the shops their mother won't, none of which are big Black Friday destinations. :D

Black Friday is hit or miss for me.
However I am about to look up what TV deals there are. If I find a good one. I'm willing to brave the crowds.

absofuckinglutely NOT.

I don't even know what to get my daughter, she's damn hard to buy for.

BF is a scam.

What gets heavily discounted? The most overpriced shit.

BF is sucker bait.

I went once at 5:00 am. I was already awake, so I thought why not? It was not that bad, I knew what I had to get.
Now I am Canada, so nope. It is just another day.

Back