"Say Something Nice To The Person Above You"

Status
Not open for further replies.
classy, respectful and an all around good guy

He's an amazing guy that I've been fortunate to meet. He's been the cause of many smiles for me. He has made me laugh until my sides & tummy have ached. I love his sense of humour!!!
I don't know that I could say everything b/c if I did it would be a novel.

All in all IHC is hands down a top notch guy and I respect him :)

He's an amazing guy that I've been fortunate to meet. He's been the cause of many smiles for me. He has made me laugh until my sides & tummy have ached. I love his sense of humour!!!
I don't know that I could say everything b/c if I did it would be a novel.

All in all IHC is hands down a top notch guy and I respect him :)

She is a wonderful girl.....loves to cook...is good at it. :heart:

She's an amazing woman and I'm blessed to call her my friend :) thanks for thinking I have a good smile

I've never had a chance to talk to him, so can only say by his postings he seems like a caring person who's nice to others.

I've never had a chance to talk to him, so can only say by his postings he seems like a caring person who's nice to others.

What's there to say? She's already been called all the bad stuff, and none of it's true. She's exactly the opposite of what the divas call(ed) her. She's not a bully, but she's no pushover either. She's a thoughtful, caring individual with strength and conviction. It's wonderful to know her :)

What's there to say? She's already been called all the bad stuff, and none of it's true. She's exactly the opposite of what the divas call(ed) her. She's not a bully, but she's no pushover either. She's a thoughtful, caring individual with strength and conviction. It's wonderful to know her :)

Killer goatee. I am jealous. I have the facial hair of a 10 year old girl.

Killer goatee. I am jealous. I have the facial hair of a 10 year old girl.

Having a sense of humor is one of the greatest qualities a person can have, and I really value this trait in IhateClowns. He's genuine, he's a gentleman.

He's pretty epic.

Having a sense of humor is one of the greatest qualities a person can have, and I really value this trait in IhateClowns. He's genuine, he's a gentleman.

He's pretty epic.
One of the sweetest on Lit.. I value this in her and love reading her posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back