What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then cut it.

The government is accountable to us, not the other way around.


I don't need to know everything. I need all expenditures to be justified.

then why not support ending welfare, granted, most of your family has made a career out of the welfare
 


It's plain as day that the Federal Reserve has artificially created this little stock market run. They've made cash so worthless that it's pouring into riskier assets (such as the stock market) because there's simply no other place to put it.


The Fed is never going to be able to successfully orchestrate a reversal of its insanely accomodative policy without blowing up the stock market.


Everybody and his mother is watching the Fed like a hawk. The minute the Fed tries to reverse this easy money chicanery, everybody will simultaneously head for the exit. It'll be ugly. It's an accident waiting to happen.


Bernanke is simply trying to postpone the day of reckoning until he's out of office.

 
2FP_121004.png.cms
 
Isn't that what the feature is for...butthorn?:rolleyes:

Try typing a little slower next time to avoid embarrassingly obvious mistakes that change up the way your entire sentence is read. This ain't the Ultimate Race, Speedy Gun-LOL-ez. :D
 


It's plain as day that the Federal Reserve has artificially created this little stock market run. They've made cash so worthless that it's pouring into riskier assets (such as the stock market) because there's simply no other place to put it.


Strange, but my cash still works wherever I present it. You need to find different places to shop. What's more, I have a lot more than I did four years ago, even when you account for inflation.
 
Damn, that was like premature ejaculation quick with the response. Cud chewer must have been waiting with his eyeballs crazy glued to the screen for any kind of uptick in the threads to happen for lack of conversation.

Must be another no-getting-wife-pussy night at the Koalashit household again.

tumblr_max3fzaeKu1qa6g1m.gif
 
Damn, that was like premature ejaculation quick with the response. Cud chewer must have been waiting with his eyeballs crazy glued to the screen for any kind of uptick in the threads to happen for lack of conversation.

Must be another no-getting-wife-pussy night at the Koalashit household again.

tumblr_max3fzaeKu1qa6g1m.gif

Lil pedo LawnJockey, slob stand you up for your date tonight.
 
Lil pedo LawnJockey, slob stand you up for your date tonight.

Six minutes you held out replying this time instead of that previous half-second cherry boy spurt. That's better. See, you can train real good when you're smacked upside the head on your demerits, you little douche whelp-quoting bitch.

Butthorn? Lol.

Kinda queer that someone with an avatar like yours would laugh at that...Lol.

culver-city-art-opening-september-2011-daniel-rolnik-argot-and-ochre-francois-ghebaly-gallery-butt-trumpet-farmer.jpg


Play something else, we're tired of the same old tune, butt trumpet.:rolleyes:

Why should anyone change the tune when you can't dance to anything else, Fred Ass-stare?

tumblr_mb38x796x91qa6g1m.gif
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top