Immortal Love

Deacon Frost

He rested his hand on her's, feeling the velvet skin against his own, a feeling he carried with him for so long since she last touched him. He took her other hand and rested it on his chest, directly over his heart, his eyes found her own and he smiled.

"They came for you last night. I killed them."

He brushed a stray strand of hair away, resting his hand on her cheek.

"There will be more of their kind."
 
So what do we do?

She smiled curling slightly closer to him able to feel his touch she loved so much.
 
Deacon Frost

He pulled her closer, his arms holding her in a warm embrace,

"I send them back from where they came, to the black heart of their god."

He gave her a soft kiss on the forehead,

"I know it doesn't always seem that way, but I care for you in my own way."
 
You are afraid of something though... something that goes beyond your earlier words of never losing me again... what is it Deacon?

She searched his eyes as she curled into his embrace. She could feel his touch more than shecould that of her assistant... this was strange and confusing. She wondered if that is what scared him.
 
Deacon Frost

"What if the morning light comes and takes you away as well?"

His words came in a whisper, his voice almost broke as he said the words.
 
Why would the morning light take me from you? We are all the other has... really.

Growing brave she lifted his face to hers and leaned down to kiss him softly.
 
Deacon Frost

He did not answer her, instead he kissed her softly and gently, his arms embracing her, pulling her closer against his bare chest. One hand found her hair and his fingers entangled in them, his hand coming to rest on the nape of her neck.
 
She curled into the kiss... into his embrace as her arms moved to hug and to hold him a faint almost whimpered sigh able to feel him kiss her and hold her and finally feeling truly wanted by him. Her eyes falling closed she had no idea how long had passed and she really didn't care in this moment.
 
Deacon Frost

He felt her move closer against him, a feeling he savoured, her soft lips tasted like the finest wine could not. He tasted her and he knew that he was intoxicated and helplessly bound to her...a frantic knocking on his door broke the spell of the moment, he was not happy about it, but it had to be answered. He slowly released her, loathing to do so. He pushed away from the window sill, giving her a small smile, he moved to the door and opened it to find her young aid standing there. His eyes was wide and frightened and Deacon smiled at him.

"Calm your heart, she is here."

He moved aside to allow the young man to see her, relief evident on his face
 
Nodding to her assistant she smiled.

I am fine go make arrangements for breakfast I would for now with the chaos outside prefer to dine in my room Deacon will be joining us. Please go and see to it.

As he hurried off she held a hand out to Deacon with a smile
 
Deacon Frost

Grabbing his guitar he took her hand, returning her smile.

"I think that you felt it too, it wasn't just me."
 
Felt what...

She smiled at him she had felt something... more than she had known before but she was not sure what he meant she hoped he meant that warmth between them.
 
Deacon Frost

"The touch, the feelings that came with us touching."

He gave her hand a squeeze,

"It is more than I have felt in a very long time."

He followed her as she led the way to her room, he left the door open as he could hear the young man returning to Samira's side up the stairs
 
You could feel nothing before the curse though? How is that possible?

She turned there in the doorway watching him for a moment.

Join us for a meal... we will talk more then
 
Deacon Frost

"When you suffer a cruel suffering you tend to lock yourself away from the world."

He entered and sat down, his guitar close to him.

"Thank you, I will like the meal and company."

He gave her a smile
 
She smiled to him as her assistant brought in the food for everyone and sat down on the other side of her.

So what is the plan after this little bump in our lives?
 
Deacon Frost

"Entertain, gain money, move away to another place after a few years."

He grinned at her,

"Can't let a little bump spoil oir plans now can we?"

He picked up a piece of bread and cheese and started to eat
 
Very good... but we will have to deal with ones like those in every town... there is no place safe from ones like them... you know that.

She sat back eating a little bit of bread glancing out the window at the city.
 
Deacon Frost

He nodded and switched to her native tongue,

"True, but I think that I can be enough protection for you after all. I now know much more than the first time you were taken from me."
 
A brow raised at his swapping to her native language but answered in kind

What have you learned and why have you changed to the language of my home?
 
Deacon Frost

"Your aid can not know about our curse Samira, if he finds out that we can not die or age, we will have to flee again."

He smiled,

"And I have learned how to read men that would want to take you and now I can wait for them and make certain that they don't."
 
She could not argue the fact that her young aid might not understand the curse and might be frightened away. She smiled to him glad he cared enough but she was probably one of the only out there like him if not the only one in the world like him with their curse so it made sense.
 
Deacon Frost

He switched back to English which they could all understand,

"Building seems to be going well, I think that they might finish ahead of schedule. I have been thinking about a new costume for you Samira, but it is very...revealing."

He grinned,

"I think if you want to use it, it will have to be very sparingly, don't want the men to get out of control now do we?"
 
Now you think to decide my clothing for me Deacon... She laughed shaking her head.

How amusing.
 
Deacon Frost

He chuckled,

"As your partner I do have some advise to give..."

A grin spread over his lips,

"Not to say that it is advise you must take of course."
 
Back
Top