What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a simple man, it seems. For today all it is taking is the extended life of a new cell-phone battery.

Took an online quiz for a college course I'm not taking and had no real understanding of. 10/10!
p(^_^)q

Performed with a pipe band (I'm a drummer) this morning and watched a little boy in the front row cover his ears at the volume...I feel you kid!

Came home to a very attentive husband, and finally got to take a long afternoon nap!

my cat snoring. He is so adorable. He is a 2 yo shelter cat with a stage 3 heart murmur. His previous owner didn't want to spend the money for a cat cardiologist. So we will.

Meanwhile he has gained a few pounds with us and is now sleeping soundly on our couch snoring very loudly.

:)

I can tell that this gig and I are gonna be friends. Fast friends.

But fuck. DGE needs to up his fashion game.

I think my interview went pretty well.

I won't say that I killed it, but I think I at least bruised it pretty badly. :p

Good luck!

Ate a nice (4 ounce-ish) piece of whiting for dinner, plus 1/3 of a navel orange, and about a cup of ice cream + pineapple topping and strawberry syrup.

Yes, too much for my vastly-shrunken stomach, but to *want* to eat that much is a tremendous positive!

This is good. Eat up, skinny. The children expect a fat Santa.

1) Only one of my staff still smokes, going outside into the car park to indulge, and the rest of them nag her constantly about it.

2) I have two leaking fire extinguishers (water) which, according to my friend Malich need to be discharged before being taken to the scrapyard, and the car park is the ideal place to do this.

I am having to hold them back from giving her some 'tough love/aversion therapy' to help her quit....:D

Last edited:
1) Only one of my staff still smokes, going outside into the car park to indulge, and the rest of them nag her constantly about it.

2) I have two leaking fire extinguishers (water) which, according to my friend Malich need to be discharged before being taken to the scrapyard, and the car park is the ideal place to do this.

I am having to hold them back from giving her some 'tough love/aversion therapy' to help her quit....:D

I cannot really approve of harassment / horseplay in the workplace.... but it does sound like fun :)

Got home after a late night at work, logged in to my Pandora shuffle and haven't had to thumbs down a song at all in over an hour.

ets: Also, there's a storm flashing lightning not too far from my rumbling windows. I love storms when I'm safe inside.

Last edited:
Master wrote something that made me cry with happiness, oh I am so sappy at times, but his words were beautiful.

I wonder what happened to the WTF thread...?

Spanish pianist facing jail time after neighbor alleges noise pollution
Neighbor says pianist's practicing caused "psychic injury consisting of an adjustment disorder."

(UPI) -- Practice apparently does not make perfect in the case of a Spanish pianist facing more than seven years in a jail after being accused by a neighbor of noise pollution and inflicting psychological damage.​

There's more to read in the original article linked through the headline above.

My sub/wife, as we are parting this morning to head to work, whispering to me that she's not wearing panties. :eek: :D

Two happy things today. My Mom had her central (IV) line removed because she's eating enough that her blood work is showing acceptable nutrition without the IV feedings.

Having a movie "date" with my son, to see Thor. Fun stuff. Points to my daughter for telling us to stay for both extra endings. :D

Got home after a late night at work, logged in to my Pandora shuffle and haven't had to thumbs down a song at all in over an hour.

ets: Also, there's a storm flashing lightning not too far from my rumbling windows. I love storms when I'm safe inside.

I've gotten to the point on Pandora that when it offers me a new song it usually gets it right. I do really love the times that it seems to *get* my mood and throw up the right stuff for the moment so I don't have to channel surf.

I cannot really approve of harassment / horseplay in the workplace.... but it does sound like fun :)

I missed it!!!

Apparently they tried to catch her during the day, but failed. So they waited until she was leaving, hid round the corner of the building and, as she reached into her bag for her cigarettes, began to chase her around the car park, extinguishers at full blast :D

Even she is laughing about it this morning. Obviously, I don't approve of or condone their behaviour.....but what the eye doesn't see....

Cupcakes saved a pouty day that followed a pouty morning, a sleepless night and a pouty evening. I think I'm starting to understand what the hooplah is about when it comes to cupcakes.

Cupcakes saved a pouty day that followed a pouty morning, a sleepless night and a pouty evening. I think I'm starting to understand what the hooplah is about when it comes to cupcakes.

:D

A convert! A convert!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back