Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've given a golden shower before (although she wouldn't allow me to piss anywhere above her neck), and she was really turned on by it. When she tried to repay the favor, she kind of froze up, even though she had to go really bad, and couldn't do it. Bummer, because I really wanted it. Yeah, this is something that's a turn of for me, and I hope to find a woman someday who's just as turned on by it as me.....

Well I wouldn't describe myself as having a fetish about panty wetting and golden showers, but my first (and only) experience of a woman showing interest in me involved peeing.

Last year I was out with the walking club and I had to duck off trail to have a pee. No sooner had I got my pants down and squatted than a girl who was a friend or relative of one of the club members came through the foliage to join me. She said that she hoped I didn't mind but what could I say as there was very little in the way of cover for a girl to go behind anyway.

She squatted directly opposite me and watched while I peed and smiled at me. I was quite taken aback but turned on a bit too and I couldn't help but watch her. She stayed squatted as I stood up and pulled my panties and shorts up and then stood smiling as she dressed herself. Then we rejoined the walk.

Later on, on a water break, I noticed her watching me as I took my fleece top off and when I caught her eye she smiled again.

It was obvious she fancied me but, at the time, I had no interest and even if I had I wouldn't have known how to go about it. I've not seen her since but if something like that happened now I'd definitely follow it up.

If only I could have that time over again...........

I have never had anything more than a mild interest ...maybe read some accounts once in a blue moon...but this was very hot in the manner you tell it..how it grew in your mind from an innocent situation..

the seed has been planted now you must water it.

the pun was totally intended.

:)

I've never been interested in getting pissed on or pissing on someone, but I do get get a thrill from women pissing outdoors. I don't know what it is, but a woman pulling up her skirt, squatting, and pissing behind a tree--or even better, behind a building--turns me. Especially if she really has to go and she's down there for 30 seconds or so just unleashing a river of piss. This is usually the result of a long walk to the car after a night of drinking. I can't explain it, but there it is.

On a related note, I once had a girlfriend who liked to hold my cock while I was pissing. She liked to stand behind me, hold my cock, and aim it while I let go with my morning piss. Only in the morning, and only while standing behind me.

It is a huge fetish of mine, and others on her.
Thanks for these recent posts.
I really think it is harmless and great between willing aduts x

I am a 24 year-old female who absolutely loves to wet her panties. I like to do it on my own in tandem with masturbation and one of my biggest fantasies is to do it as foreplay with either a man or a woman. A big part of it involves drinking a lot of fluids and holding my pee for as long as I possibly can before I finally let go... that "gotta go" feeling always gets me incredibly horny. I'm also interested in both giving and receiving golden showers with both men and women.

I'd like to hear from others who also enjoy a urine fetish... any of your fantasies and experiences and why you love it. I think a big group discussion on it would be really fun. Can't wait to hear from all of you!

I like to wet my jeans. I put on a pair of my wife's dirty panties. stand in the tub get my cock hard and pee. I rub my cock and balls until I cum. Then lick the cum from her panties.

I would do it with her but she is not into it.

Last edited:
Let me start off by telling you I just finished washing dishes while pissing all over myself.

My ex-hubby and I discovered WS together. It started with me asking to hold his cock while he peed. We both got really turned on by that so our next step was in the shower, we peed on each other. Once again, turned on...... then we covered the bed with a tarp and a blanket and he peed all over me. The feel of his hot piss, us sliding together and rolling around in it, we both came like never before. The next night I asked him to piss in me, it took awhile until he was able to do it because just suggesting it gave him an instant hard on, once he was able to pee it didn't take long for him to get hard and the feeling of being fucked with piss squirting out of my cunt sent me over the edge. I have quite a few more stories, if you'd like to hear them let me know!

I love pee! I just came back from the bathroom. Where I sat on the toilet and pissed on my balls. When I have to go again I will lay in the tub and pee in my mouth.

I have wet my pants before and then cum in them, so hot.

I just wish my wife was into it. she has tried but most the time she cant do it.

Last edited:
Let me start off by telling you I just finished washing dishes while pissing all over myself.

My ex-hubby and I discovered WS together. It started with me asking to hold his cock while he peed. We both got really turned on by that so our next step was in the shower, we peed on each other. Once again, turned on...... then we covered the bed with a tarp and a blanket and he peed all over me. The feel of his hot piss, us sliding together and rolling around in it, we both came like never before. The next night I asked him to piss in me, it took awhile until he was able to do it because just suggesting it gave him an instant hard on, once he was able to pee it didn't take long for him to get hard and the feeling of being fucked with piss squirting out of my cunt sent me over the edge. I have quite a few more stories, if you'd like to hear them let me know!

YES!! Please share.

This past weekend, my GF and I went for a walk. We were quite a ways from home when she informed me that she really needed to pee. We were near the park so I suggested the public bathroom. We got there and found the door locked. I didn't know what to do. She had her hand burried deep in her crotch and her legs were crossed. I'll never forget the expression on her face. She was smiling at me. I saw pleasure and relief and then her shorts darkened as her piss ran down her legs, soaking her bare feet. I can't remember getting so hard, so fast.

We haven't talked much about it but I really want to take it to the next level with her. I'd like some advice as to how to bring it up to her.

Badoleme, do tell
One night after hubby peeing in me, I made him pull out. I told him to go down on me and to suck every drop of pee out of me. He moaned in pleasure and I think he had been wanting to try it but was afraid to say anything. After he drank all of his pee i told him to suck me and i peed directly in his mouth. He swallowed every drop. When he finished drinking we fucked and afterward he went down on me again to suck his cum out of me...

One night after hubby peeing in me, I made him pull out. I told him to go down on me and to suck every drop of pee out of me. He moaned in pleasure and I think he had been wanting to try it but was afraid to say anything. After he drank all of his pee i told him to suck me and i peed directly in his mouth. He swallowed every drop. When he finished drinking we fucked and afterward he went down on me again to suck his cum out of me...

so hot!

This past weekend, my GF and I went for a walk. We were quite a ways from home when she informed me that she really needed to pee. We were near the park so I suggested the public bathroom. We got there and found the door locked. I didn't know what to do. She had her hand burried deep in her crotch and her legs were crossed. I'll never forget the expression on her face. She was smiling at me. I saw pleasure and relief and then her shorts darkened as her piss ran down her legs, soaking her bare feet. I can't remember getting so hard, so fast.

We haven't talked much about it but I really want to take it to the next level with her. I'd like some advice as to how to bring it up to her.
From what you say it sounds like she wants you to bring it up. Just tell her that it really turned you on and you'd like to try a few things to see if she'd enjoy it. Or you could shower together and in the middle of showering tell her you have to pee...see if she invites you to stay in the shower

I love pee! I just came back from the bathroom. Where I sat on the toilet and pissed on my balls. When I have to go again I will lay in the tub and pee in my mouth.

I have wet my pants before and then cum in them, so hot.

I just wish my wife was into it. she has tried bet most the time she cant do it.
ummmmm - love to see that

ummmmm - love to see that

THE MEN’S ROOM…

Whoa… WTF are you doing in here… this is the men’s room… not a co-ed restroom. And besides, seeing you walk in caused me to piss all over my pant leg.

The club wasn’t that busy tonight. On a busy night, it’s not uncommon seeing 10 or 12 girls waiting to get into the restroom, and on some of those nights some of us guys would bring our GF into the men’s room and put them in a stall and “guard “ them while they pissed and wiped their pussies. .

She looked at me and smiled, and said…”I’m sorry, but someone threw-up all over the girl’s room, and I just can’t go in there. It would make me sick. I have already pissed in my panties while I was trying to hold it… see.”

With that, she lifted her mini-skirt and showed me the tiniest lacy wet thong that I had ever seen. I told her to take it off and I would see if I could dry it a little bit, while she finished peeing. She went into the stall, and I could hear her pissing. I luved the smell of her thong, and wasn’t anxious to dry it. I sniffed and licked it before turning the hand dryer on. When it was almost dry, I put it over my face, and opened the door. She was not only peeing, but also playing with her piss with one of her hands, and tasting her pee.

She laughed hysterically when she saw her thong covering my face. She said… “By the looks of your pissed on wet pants, and you wearing my wet freshly pissed on thong, I think we need to get out of here and go somewhere and talk.

Talk… I don’t think so, she said... Fuck and suck and lick and lap sounds a whole lot better. I hadn’t had an offer like that from a beautiful girl sitting on the pot pissing on her hand… and I wasn’t gonna miss this one. We left the club and got in my car, and she said, “My friends call me Badoleme but you can call me slut, cunt, slave, or anything you like. Maybe you’ll even find out what kind of a world class cum catching, ball draining slut I really am.

You are the first guy I ever saw sucking the crotch and wearing my panties or thong, and it turned me on so fuckin much as an “off the wall” turn on… I’m burning-up… my pussy is on fire!!!

I said that it’s not often that I find a girl in the men’s room with a wet lacy tong that she offers to me to see if I can dry it for her. The temptation was too great… I just had to taste you. And yes, you do taste great!!

When we got into my apt, I said… get comfortable in one of my dress shirts hanging in my closet, and I’ll open a bottle of wine. She came out looking even more magfuckingnificent in one of my shirts, and nothing else. I stripped down to my boxers, and we were totally relaxed and comfortable. I put on some light jazz music, and she said that it was an excellent choice.

We talked about everything under the sun, until she announced that she needed to pee. I told her that she timed that perfectly… because I too needed to take a monstrous piss.

When we got to the bathroom, I offered… girls first. She said, no I want to hold your cock while you piss. She sat on the edge of the tub, as she directed my piss into the tub rather than the commode. She squeezed and released her grip a number of times to start and stop my flow. She said… “ I feel so special and “in control” with a cock in my hand, knowing that I have the power to make it do what I want it to do.”

Then she surprised me by getting into the tub and directing my flow of piss on her tits, belly, and pussy. As some splashed on her face, she just giggled and licked her lips.

She then instructed me to lie on my back in the tub. She saw the tube of Astroglide on my night stand, and started rubbing a generous amount of the lube on her delicious rosebud ass hole, and her other hand. After a few minutes of this as she rubbed her ass hole, and stroked my cock with the other hand and covered my cock with the lube, she impaled herself with my cock. As she faced me and rode my cock that was deep in her ass, slowly at first, and then gaining speed and rhythm, she let go a torrent of piss that hit my chest, and face as she went from giggling to orgasmic sounds of pleasure. IT WAS GLORIOUS!!!

All the while she was riding my hard fat cock, she was rubbing her clit. As the magic moment arrived, I was treated to learn that she was a squirter… and squirt she did.

Again she was hitting my face and chest with not her piss, but now with her cum.

As I drained my balls in her ass.. I don’t know how many ropes of cum I shot in her. But after some cuddling and laughter, we separated to see if we could make it to the shower.

We did, and after cleaning each other and drying off, we went to the bed to listen to soft jazz and drink some more wine and enjoy a slow fuck. She liked the way I rough fucked her ass, but now she wanted a slow romantic pussy fuck and a lot of kissing and tongue dueling.

I am happy to say that this is now a regular occurrence with us… and I still enjoy wearing her panties or thong on my face just to see her reaction… or at least that’s what I tell her. She says that my piss is delicious.

I would love to hear more about your piss fetish. Please share.:rose::devil::heart:

We were out with another couple and the guy said he needed to take a leak. His wife said pull over and take a leak. Then she said maybe my wife would like to hold it for him. My cock got hard thinking about it. Unfortunately the guy said he could handle it himself. My fantasy is a big cock fucking my wife. And then filling her with pee.

OMG!!!!I love this....simply wonderful...

Hi all - brand new to Literotica and really enjoying my time so far. This is the first thread I'm going to post to because pee is far and away my favorite 'taboo' thrill. The sight, the feel, the taste... always - ALWAYS - gets me hard. I've enjoyed it since I was very young.

Unfortunately, my wife isn't into it at all. She's tried for me but it does nothing for her. My only outlet is the web, naturally. I'm happy to see my link represented on this site! I've managed to combine my love of pee with my exhibitionist nature. I have a couple pen-pals who I send videos I make of my trips to the urinal at work. I get such nice close-up shots of my dripping pee slot and these ladies seem to really enjoy those. I can't begin to tell you how much that gets me off - it's such a thrill. While I wish my wife wanted to take me in her mouth and take my stream, I'm happy to have at least one outlet.

I also enjoy self-peeing. I get into the bath and aim myself up and hose down my chest, neck and mouth. It's actually a great way to relax after a day at the office!

We were laying naked on the grassy bank of a pond and kissing. We stopped from time to time to drink our wine. She had to pee and she started to get up. I pulled her down and told her to sit on my stomach and pee. She was surprised but could not hold it - she let loose with a long warm pee all over me. We both enjoyed it. When it came time for me to pee, I sat astride her and peed all over her stomach. This has been my only experience - but i would love to do it again

Your husband is truly a lucky, lucky man. That sounds beyond amazing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back