Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shave You

I've always had high standards... But the thing that bothered me with the latter photoshoot (the one with the corsets) is that I'm not as shaved as in the other one.

You look absolutely fantastic but if you need someone to shave you I would love to shave your body for you and then slowly kiss and lick your body before I engulf your lovely cock into my mouth and suck it dry

Some new pictures

Hi, I've just staken some new pictures, I hope you all like them. I did, I've recently deiscovered the joy of fishnets. I always used to think of them as a bbit tarty, but hey, whats wrong with that? :kiss:

Last edited:
Hi, I've just staken some new pictures, I hope you all like them. I did, I've recently deiscovered the joy of fishnets. I always used to think of them as a bbit tarty, but hey, whats wrong with that? :kiss:
Nothing wrong with that at all, you definitely look great in those fishnets!

You have fun dressing as your mood takes you. We'll have fun enjoying your sharing it! Hugs & :kiss:es, Jenna

Score!

The wife put together a box of clothes that she doesn't want anymore. Last night we went through it and I got to keep the ones the looked great on me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back