Hoping to find a Phone Friend - WOMEN only please!

I am in the same boat as you guyalone. Here's a bump for'ya to keep it alive!
 
Hi there!

Hey, I'm always up for some good phone sex! And I'd love to see that other women can appreciate it as well! So, guyalone, PM me and lets talk...and you don't need to bump for tonight...its taken care of! I'm looking forward to getting to know you! :~)
 
Hell, I'll bump too. I think the insistence deserves it. Ladies? Get on here. Feel free to PM any of us I'm sure. ;)
 
I'm curious about what has happened to the women that respond? You never see a follow up after they mention that they are interested, and a day or two later, guyalone is bumping the thread again. I have narrowed it down to a few things...

1. The women never follow through.
2. guyalone is really bad at phonesex, and they don't want to talk again.
3. guyalone gains their trust, tracks them down, and has them hidden in a special room in his house.

Which is it?
 
bump
it's all three actually but it's still fun

no, it's a matter of coordinating schedules and everything else, plust i'm really bad at phone, so that does hinder things
 
Hats off to you, guyalone. You are persistent! Hope you find what you're looking for.

But I'm curious. Why do you only have one "testimony"? Surely there's more?
Or are you keeping them in your basement? :D

Here's a bump for you! ;)
 
how come only one testimony? hmmm i don't know...and no, nobody in my basement lol
 
Ha ha, well there you go then! That answers that question. Insistence really does win it for people!! Way to go.

Fuck, I still love those eyes ... mmmm.

All right, distraction aside, any hits yet guyalone?

I'm thinking no more testimonials because you're not crass enough to "kiss and tell", but I'm probably just really disillusioned and projecting it, lol.
 
Hats off to you, guyalone. You are persistent! Hope you find what you're looking for.

But I'm curious. Why do you only have one "testimony"? Surely there's more?
Or are you keeping them in your basement? :D

Here's a bump for you! ;)



I keep him so busy and so drained he doesn't have time to play with anyone else:kiss:
 
Back
Top