It's Opening Day for the Red Sox

The absolute worst most detestable franchise is sports history is......

The Jets.

Just a pile of shit who's last claim to fame was Broadway Joe winning them a superbowl in the late sixties Haven't even been back to one since.

No surprise Vick just signed there. The Jets and Ryan are D-bag magnets

The absolute worst most detestable franchise is sports history is......

The Jets.

Just a pile of shit who's last claim to fame was Broadway Joe winning them a superbowl in the late sixties Haven't even been back to one since.

No surprise Vick just signed there. The Jets and Ryan are D-bag magnets
We agree on that! In fact, I don't root for either NY football team.

Throw the Mets and Islanders in with them too.

Basketball...yawn.

We agree on that! In fact, I don't root for either NY football team.

Throw the Mets and Islanders in with them too.

Basketball...yawn.

Even though the Giants beat the Pats twice I don't dislike them. Those teams were built old school and fact is the Pats lost because BB is now in the fraud state of his career where it is obvious he cannot-or will not-build a defense.

This year proved once and for all the Pats success is TB not BB. Billy boy better hang it up when Tommy does.

Let's go Bruins!

I think you mentioned in the Olympics thread that you live in Penguin territory. What will your neighbors think when the Bruins meet the Penguins in the Eastern Conference Final and you're wearing a Bobby Orr jersey?

Or are Penguins fans a little more tolerant than Bruins fans? I heard in the old days if you wore the opposition's jersey into the Boston Garden you were taking your life into your hands!

I think you mentioned in the Olympics thread that you live in Penguin territory. What will your neighbors think when the Bruins meet the Penguins in the Eastern Conference Final and you're wearing a Bobby Orr jersey?

Or are Penguins fans a little more tolerant than Bruins fans? I heard in the old days if you wore the opposition's jersey into the Boston Garden you were taking your life into your hands!

My boys play hockey in a "teaching league" that is affiliated with the Penguins. Their hockey jerseys have the Pens logos. My mother sews Bruins patches on their practice jerseys. Take THAT Penguins!

Nice job by the Yanks on opening day today. Core four on hand for the first pitch.

It really has been a privilege watching Jeter, Mariano and company over these years. I just hope they don't overdo it this year with Derek's farewell tour. Of course, they will. I can just hear Michael Kay screaming about how this will be the last time Jeter takes a dump in Camden Yards. They just don't know when to stop.

Back