Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah.

There's a difference between bein' stubborn and bein' realistic.

I . . . am realistic.

And you're about to get the disclaimer.
 
I do so hate when you underestimate yourself.

You're both.

Actually, you're so realistic, you're unreal-istic.

And you're so stubborn, you're, well... you.

And please.

I invented that disclaimer.

In fact, I believe you got that disclaimer before you even came online this morning.

You think you not getting a horoscope today was bad.

I don't get one everyday.

Coochie coo.
 
*glare*

I never do that.

And there's no such thing as what you just said.

We both know you're the stubborn one, bitchardo.

Pffft.

My disclaimer is totally better than yours.

And of course you don't if you don't sign up to get one.

*glare*
 
damn, why are you stalking me you fucking homo. I told you before you can not suck my cock.

Get over it.

LOL... don't kid yourself... I'm only interested in making your life just a little more miserable than it already is...;)
 
LOL... don't kid yourself... I'm only interested in making your life just a little more miserable than it already is...;)

well you are failing miserably. But I have a few pm's I've received from some of the ladies here that might make your's miserable.

Keep fucking with me asshole.
 
well you are failing miserably. But I have a few pm's I've received from some of the ladies here that might make your's miserable.

Keep fucking with me asshole.

I'm not worried in the least. ;) So, how many new email addresses have you created today to get around being blocked by our mutual friend?
 
A smattering of tease can be fun ;)

This does not sound right at all. I can't imagine anyone LIKING being teased. How odd?

And the person doing the teasing? Lock that person up.

Nope. Just the same ole same ole for me.
 
Im out of money, out of hope,
It looks like self destruction.
Well how much more can we take,
With all of this corruption.
 
I'm not worried in the least. ;) So, how many new email addresses have you created today to get around being blocked by our mutual friend?

sorry I haven't got back to you sooner but life gets in the way.

Actually that was your trick I believe when she wasn't talking to you. How soon we forget.

How soon we forget that it was you who came whining to me you fucking moron.

How soon we forget that it was you that begged me to intercede on your behalf you fucking moron.

How soon we forget that it was you who begged me to let you know how she was doing you fucking moron.

How soon we forget that it was me that helped you fucking moron.

How soon we forget that it was you who said we would get together and you would buy me a beer if you ever got down this way. Well you be damn sure to look me up if you ever do get to Dallas you fucking moron.

Not that I have to but just so you can get your fucking moron facts straight, I have never tried to contact her from any email addy other than the ones we used to contact each other. My hotmail and my work. Fucking moron.

Do you know how many of you I have seen come and go since I have known her? Fucking moron.

and you, Horns,

I made a mistake and I regret that.

I fucked up but who hasn't. You even told me you didn't do what was right either given our friendship.

I talked you into giving this fucking moron another chance and I regret that as well. All I can hope for now is you are happy and that's all I ever wanted. Well, that and your friendship. That seems to be gone now and I regret that even more.

I didn't come back and start any shit. The fucking moron drew first blood.

If you want it this way then have it this way. But if so then both of you go in peace and leave me be.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top