Ladies and gents, I present you with...

how have i only just found this thread :eek:
your amazingly beautiful, also climbing is awesome :D
 
Wow

Have to say that video is one of the sexiest things I have seen in a long time. You are so pretty and have an amazing body x :)
 
So Caly,

Hows that flirting going?........I think we're definitely at the snogging stage now, maybe even a little more! :D

I love your artful placement of the bookpile.....very appropriate for a Lit student.

my pictorial debut! :D
I'm a 21 year old student, just flirting with a little exhibitionism, here goes:

So what's the verdict?
 
Calypso, my dear, this thread would be compelling on the strength of your personality alone. Warm and witty with an deliciously dirty naughty streak that is simply divine. But the ballsachingly teasing nature of your photos is just incredibly sexy. And that's before you get to the video.

If you are getting 1% of the enjoyment from this thread that I am taking, you must be a very contented girl indeed.

Thank you for sharing yourself here :kiss:
 
You look absolutely divine in stockings and heels! :D Here's to you having a wonderful 2013, sweetie, I wish you all the best in your endeavours xxx
 
IMAG0185_zps8b3c90ed.jpg


You have beautiful curves, and this pose shows them off so well. I like the use of the books as props to.
 
Oh my, now that is seductive. I want to take you lingerie shopping!!! xxx

Seriously can people not read, she asked right under the video that people NOT repost it in the thread. Show this beautiful woman a little respect.
 
Last edited:
I love that you guys are defending my honour :) It's just lovely.

I'll reply to specific things in a few days but it's proper hectic at the moment, going back to uni tomorrow, went for dinner and cinema tonight and then going for a drink with my house mates tomorrow after my 7 hour train journey....

Did I say 7 HOURS? I think I did. Why did I choose to live so god damn far away?

Anyway, I'm still here. I think that was the point of this message :) Much love. x
 
Wow, 7 hours. Much better than driving a car that far, however. At least you get to relax and do whatever but it's still a long time to sit in one spot. Hope you have fun. :)
 
Wow, 7 hours. Much better than driving a car that far, however. At least you get to relax and do whatever but it's still a long time to sit in one spot. Hope you have fun. :)

usually you can walk around on a train. go to the club car, check out the caboose, stand on the little platform at the back and expose yourself...
 

Just stumbled on your page and I must say I love your ass$et. Gorgeous, sexy, and indeed spicy. Love to see more
 
YOu are a beautiful young lady with a fantastic body

Thanks for sharing, Bobby and I love looking at your photos and playing as we talk about sharing your body and enjoying our love. Bonnie
 
Last edited:
Back
Top