hmph...

Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Posts
4
Is there such thing as a romantic guy anymore? If so... please show me:) kaylinnicole473

Im sure im on the wrong site, but hell worth a shot!
 
Is there such thing as a romantic guy anymore? If so... please show me:) kaylinnicole473

Im sure im on the wrong site, but hell worth a shot!

Actually, there are romantic guys and I suspect any number of them may have accounts here on Lit. I, for one, consider myself to be very romantic but, alas, I am married. However, that fact shouldn't dissuade you from continuing your search.

My wife not only knows I have a Lit account but, she has one as well. I'm sure she would be the first to tell you (or second since I'm already doing so) that I go out of my way to be romantic. I tell her often how lovely she is. I send her flowers or bring them home for her. I have been known to show up with cards occasionally. I try to take her out on "dates" as often as our time will allow. I enjoy making love to her under candlelight. The list goes on.

So, don't lose hope for finding a romantic guy. We're out here.

Best of luck in your quest.

:rose:
 
I'm sure that there are some here that are not taken. Puts both hands up in the air and waves them so he will be noticed :). Oh and I still open doors for ladies....well for anyone really but that is just me.

Hope you find what you are looking for :)
 
I'm pretty romantic. But alas I'm taken. Want me to ask if she is willing to share?
 
Is there such thing as a romantic guy anymore? If so... please show me:) kaylinnicole473

Im sure im on the wrong site, but hell worth a shot!

Keep looking, you'll find him, they are out there, and not just slick guys who want to get into your bedroom either! My husband is goofy romantic, even after all the years we've been married, we went through a tough patch recently with him being posted away for such a long time, and when he came home, he brought me diamonds and proposed to me again, and he's arranged for us to renew our vows in June. Earlier this year, when all the snow came down so heavily in Oxfordshire, he woke me up one morning with a surprise; a sleigh ride and champagne. God, he's lovely!
 
Not hopeless. Be patient and hold out for what you need. Somebody out there is absolutely perfect for you. You'll see, if you keep your eyes, mind and heart open. Good luck, dear young lady.
 
I agree with most of the posts... there are romantics out there! However, everyone's idea of romance is different. The key is compatibility. One person's romantic rose is another person's 'i love you' post-it note on the fridge. Best of luck!
 
Keep looking, you'll find him, they are out there, and not just slick guys who want to get into your bedroom either! My husband is goofy romantic, even after all the years we've been married, we went through a tough patch recently with him being posted away for such a long time, and when he came home, he brought me diamonds and proposed to me again, and he's arranged for us to renew our vows in June. Earlier this year, when all the snow came down so heavily in Oxfordshire, he woke me up one morning with a surprise; a sleigh ride and champagne. God, he's lovely!

I'd say you are very much cherished, someone who loves you very much. Romancing a woman does not have to stop once a ring is slipped onto her finger. Your hubby is one of the good guys.
 
I'd say you are very much cherished, someone who loves you very much. Romancing a woman does not have to stop once a ring is slipped onto her finger. Your hubby is one of the good guys.

Thank you, I think so; when he came back last time, that was it for him, he's never going back there, and to make me happy, he gave me the one thing he cherishes above all else, his 1967 DB5, signed it over to me, everything, he's had it since 1985, but he handed me the keys and paperwork and said, 'Merry Christmas babe! I'd always believed there was no greater love than that between a man and his vintage sports car, but he gave her up for me without a moment's hesitation
 
Hopeless Romantic

Lori the Hoosier has a keeper....My wife left me way too soon...but this post touched a heartstring....The Hopeless Romantics such as you are looking for exist within one another....It's a partnership of Love, much like raising our children....Never stop showing your love and it will be returned tenfold....I wish you luck in your search and always be a bit cautious (That's the key). With Valentines Day coming up it reminds me of a tradition that my wife and I had for years. We weren't into giving one another chocolates....but we took painstaking effort in putting together a Love Coupon book for each other....1 for each month, to be redeemed at any point during that month. Some extremely sexy....Oh and BTW, be sure you have someone to babysit the kids for the night...hehehe
 
Yes I am a romantic that is also why I live in Texas. Not taken but gently looking How do you know I am a romantic History tells all:

Rose on her windshield the day she learns she passed professional license
Teddy Bear as chaperone on second date "To protect her from my advances"
Poetry journal kept over the years all handwritten originals of love of my heart
Anniversary dinner with one red rose added to the vase with each entry brought out
Food Fights well actually wonderful food experiences sans clothing

Sooo now that you know one of the clan still lives and breathes whatcha gonna do?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top