Me in a black thong

:)

Just wanna thank everyone for all the love... I've been having sooo much fun with this thread!

Got a couple PMs from guy saying they're jacking off to my pics, which I love... have I "inspired" anyone else?

Just wanna thank everyone for all the love... I've been having sooo much fun with this thread!

Got a couple PMs from guy saying they're jacking off to my pics, which I love... have I "inspired" anyone else?

Inspire? I am even writing poetry with your pics... :)

like knowing we are jacking off to your pics?

Really? If so, I am incredibly flattered!

LOL.. here is a little taste:

Delicious things I do to you...
kisses and carasses begin
up and down your welted legs
hunger deep inside me brews.

Giving you something magical,
taking away your control;
instilling it inside of me
yearning for you to lose yourself.

As I lick my way up your thigh
I feel the tenseness you keep inside,
kissing and licking away your pride;
uncontrollably, a pleasured sigh
:kiss:

I am not in a position to do so at this moment, but the picture of your fingers in your pussy got me instantly hard. I will be re-visiting this thread later for sure;)

I am so goddamn horny today and you guys aren't helping! Lol. Just gonna have to get myself off again, I guess... That last orgasm did nothing to take the edge off this.

I am so goddamn horny today and you guys aren't helping! Lol. Just gonna have to get myself off again, I guess... That last orgasm did nothing to take the edge off this.

Mmmm hopefully this one will be a little more intense, more satisfying... ;)

Thank you very much, everyone!

Just wanted to say Hiya, *kissing the back of your hand * welcome to thus crazy am pic thing .. there's allways going to be some ASSHOLE who says something negative eventually.. but for 1 of them there are thousands of friends and fans of anybody willing to put them selves out there ... Like me for instance... Have fun & enjoy :kiss:

Nice pics btw...And we should all be thanking you!!:rose:

Oh, your ass is quite magnificent! I'd love to spank it a bit!

I'd love to suck on them!!! They look delicious.

MMMM!!! Can I replace your fingers w/ me? Your choice, tongue or cock?

I love my pussy :)

I am quite glad to be of assistance! :devil:

Back