Nikki Haley’s View of New York Is Priceless. Her Curtains? $52,701.

does the "media" ever realize why they arent trusted?

are they THIS BLIND?

NO!

ITS DELIBERATE!

A spokesman for Ms. Haley said plans to buy the curtains were made in 2016, during the Obama administration. Ms. Haley had no say in the purchase, he said.

because they know peeps will remeber the headline and not the facts

just as the Kids In Cages had pics from NIGGER yet they blamed Trump

The over-spending didn't phase me. She's a top ranking official after all.

I'm more shocked that the monthly rent for her NY residence was 58.000$ a month.

Wtf? Why didn't they just buy a house.

I'm more shocked that the monthly rent for her NY residence was 58.000$ a month.

you proved my point

thx, BRO:rolleyes:

...and who knows if those curtains were a costly security type curtain or not?

...and who knows if those curtains were a costly security type curtain or not?

Yes, that's not Her apartment, it's the apartment that they are renting for her.
My mind went immediately like this (if my logic isn't mistaken):

I suspect that the reasons for choosing it were location (to avoid the trouble of added security for her daily commute) and safety. Besides the luxury thing.

I suspect that she's not the only official that they're doing it for.

Imagine how many millions per year they are wasting on rent. It looks like such poor budgeting to me, instead of just buying an apartment complex.
THAT's the part that I found to be callous, not the curtains.

Yes, that's not Her apartment, it's the apartment that they are renting for her.
My mind went immediately like this (if my logic isn't mistaken):

I suspect that the reasons for choosing it were location (to avoid the trouble of added security for her daily commute) and safety. Besides the luxury thing.

I suspect that she's not the only official that they're doing it for.

Imagine how many millions per year they are wasting on rent. It looks like such poor budgeting to me, instead of just buying an apartment complex.
THAT's the part that I found to be callous, not the curtains.

I don't have enough information to make a judgement as why they went with an apartment. Could be security, or a logistical location that serves more than one purpose unavailable with a more distant residence.

ALL of you missed the point:rolleyes:

I didn't. I know the job of the liberal media is to come to work everyday, find a mole hill on their desk, turn it into a mountain of synthetic manure, and bull doze it onto the Trump White House daily. What else is their to understand?

I didn't. I know the job of the liberal media is to come to work everyday, find a mole hill on their desk, turn it into a mountain of synthetic manure, and bull doze it onto the Trump White House daily. What else is their to understand?

Yes. Add to that the fact that all these transcend presidencies, despite the L/R squabbles over Obama's versus Trump's spending.

And my point was that although official spendings are inevitable, I was struck by what appeared to be incompetent budgeting, leading to throwing taxpayers' out of the window.

But I can't figure out BB's intended punchline. Come on BB, spill the beans.

Last edited:
Yes. Add to that the fact that all these transcend presidencies, despite the L/R squabbles over Obama's versus Trump's spending.

And my point was that although official spendings are inevitable, I was struck by what appeared to be incompetent budgeting, leading to throwing taxpayers' out of the window.

But I can't figure out BB's intended punchline. Come on BB, spill the beans.

Consider this from the story:

"The residence, in a new building on First Avenue, has spectacular views, and Ms. Haley is the first ambassador to live in it. For decades, her predecessors lived in the Waldorf Astoria hotel. But after the hotel was purchased by a Chinese insurance company with a murky ownership structure, the State Department decided in 2016 to find a new home for its top New York diplomat because of security concerns."

Just to prove my point that only headlines are read

and the NY Slime did dirty...again

we have this

David Hogg

@davidhogg111
Dear Nikki Haley,

There are starving children in America everyday and you have the audacity to misappropriate thousands of tax dollars for your own lavish lifestyle. Resign immediately

sincerely,

America

and to prove how right I am

we have THIS

from a Congress "MAN"

Ted Lieu

@tedlieu
This is not okay. As a Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, I call on @HouseForeign Chairman @RepEdRoyce to hold an oversight hearing on @StateDept spending on @nikkihaley and her deputy.

He just read the headline

Now that he KNOWS it was NIGGER, will he hold hearings?

Whoa, a HUGE correction from @nytimes on the @nikkihaley curtains hit piece:

"The article should not have focused on Ms. Haley, nor should a picture of her have been used. The article and headline have now been edited to reflect those concerns, and the picture has been removed."

After damage is done!

Will HOGG n LEU retract?

They don't care.

A lie can make it all the way around the world before the truth gets its shoes on. They count on that routinely.

They don't care.

A lie can make it all the way around the world before the truth gets its shoes on. They count on that routinely.

as I have shown

and they wonder why the public doesnt trust em

Just to prove my point that only headlines are read

and the NY Slime did dirty...again

we have this

David Hogg

@davidhogg111
Dear Nikki Haley,

There are starving children in America everyday and you have the audacity to misappropriate thousands of tax dollars for your own lavish lifestyle. Resign immediately

sincerely,

America

A squealing piggy unfit to be called a full fledged Hog.;)

Back