My Father in law (closed for LittleGary and Loisbunny)

Loisbunny

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 27, 2004
Posts
393
Kelly Walker
5'7" 110lbs
Wavy Brown hair just past shoulder, green eyes
36DD-26-37
33 years old

Kelly slammed the frying pan back into the sink. Her damn father-in-law was coming to stay with them. Kelly couldn't stand the man. The fifty something year old man, couldn't keep a job, and had been living off them for the last five years. It was bad enough when he had his own place, but now he was going to be living right under her own roof.

There was something evil about the man. Maybe it was the way he always seemed to undress her with his eyes. Or the way he always seemed to have to "accidently" brush against her breasts or ass. The man was an alcoholic, plain and simple. Either drunk or sleeping, no two ways about it, and his friends. Well that was another topic.

Mark had told her about this on his way out the door this morning, now she had to go and pick up his father from his trailor, while he headedout of town for the week. Could it get any worse?
 
Jim Walker
6'4" 250lbs
Black hair, Brown eyes

Jim walked around his trailer muttering to himself. He rubbed his small belly through the T-shirt that he was wearing, as he headed to the fridge to get another beer. Thunder crashed outside, as rain pounded the tin roof overhead.

Things hadn't been going to well for him lately, and now he was going to go and live with his son, and goody two shoes daughter-in-law. The only good thing was that he could spend more time watching Kelly, and masturbating to images of her, when he was alone. She was one hot bitch, he thought to himself. His son was one lucky SOB to be able to slip her the high hard one.

Popping the top on his tenth beer of the evening, he took a look around his little trailer. It wasn't much, but he sure hated to give it up. He had fucked more than his share of girls in this place. He headed into the bedroom, and rummaged through a few of the tapes he had made of his exploits. He looked over at the mirror that hid the camrea and wondered how he would ever set that up again. Hearing a noise outside, he peered out the window as Kelly pulled into the driveway, smoke billowing from under the hood of her car. Car trouble he thought.
 
Last edited:
Shit, shit, shit. It just got worse. Her car was now overheating, and this was the worst storm of the year. She waited in her car for a minute, waiting for the rain to let up, before heading to the trailer. She could see her father-in-law standing in the doorway waiting for her.

She knew she should have changed clothes before coming. She had planned on just picking him up, and then dropping him off before heading out to meet her girlfriends. Her black skirt, high heels, and white blouse were totally out of place here. The rain had totally soaked her top, by the time she made it into the trailer.

She noticed Jims eyes focused on her hard nipples, as the poked through her shirt.

"Can I get a towel?" She asked impatiently.
 
Jims could hardly take his eyes of Kellys tits. The cold rain had plastered the white shirt to her body, showing off her black lacy bra, as well as her hard nipples. He directed her into the bathroom to grab atowel, while he headed into his bedroom to lay out some clothes for her. He hit the switch to start the camera, as he headed back to the kitchen.

He poured her a shot of Jack, and handed it to her as she came out of the bathroom.

"Here, drink this. I laid out some clothes to wear while yours dry. In the bedroom."

He took her glass after she reluctantly drank the shot, and waiting until she had disappeared into the bedroom, reached under the counter, and grabbed a small vial. He put only a drop into her next shot of Jack.

That should do the trick he thought to himself.
 
Kelly ran the coarse towel roughly through her hair, as she took a look at herself in the mirror. Her hair and clothes were soaked, but at least her makeup was still intact. If it would only stop raining, perhaps they could get her car fixed long enough to get back home. She certainly didn’t want to spend the night here, with her father-in-law.

She open the door, and walked into the living room. He was standing there with a shot of whiskey, mumbling something about it warming her up. Reluctantly, she took it and drank it. She knew better than to argue with the man, and maybe it would help take the edge off.

“There are some clothes laid out for you in the bedroom.” He told her, as he turned and headed back into the kitchen. Her wet clothes were going to give her a cold if she didn’t get into something dry, so again reluctant to do so, she headed back to his bedroom.

His room wasn’t much to look at. The walls were a dingy white color. Two huge mirrors hung on the walls on either side of the king size bed. A large chest of drawers sat next to the head of the bed. The bed itself was a massive piece of furniture. The all brass beds headboard was made to resemble a tree, with branches and leaves intertwining throughout, it was actually a nice piece of furniture for such a dive.

On the bed, Jim had laid out a big flannel shirt, and a pair of sweat pants. They were both way too large for her, but what was she going to do. Making sure the door was closed and locked, Kelly began to remove her top. She looked over her shoulder, sensing that she was being watched, but there was noting there. She slowly began to unbutton her blouse, finally easing it off her shoulders, and dropping it onto the bed. Her nipples were so hard it was almost painful at the moment. She unclasp her bra, and let it fall to the bed along with her shirt. Her hands automatically went to her nipples, her fingers rubbing the sensitive buds between them, a wave of pleasure washing over her body. Her skirt soon followed, leaving her in only her small black thong. She quickly grabbed the red and black flannel shirt off the bed, and pulled it over her head, the flaps of the shirt, hung down past her knees, while the sleeves hung a good 4 inches past the ends of her fingers. Shrugging her shoulders, she rolled the sleeves up until her hands were free, and then tried on the sweat pants. They were huge, but better than nothing. She knew she would have to keep holding them up, or they would be around her ankles in no time. Grabbing her wet clothes, she headed back out to the living room.

“Can we dry this while we wait for the rain to let up.”

The rain was continuing to come down in buckets. Kelly glanced out the window, and could see the dirt street outside was covered in water. She felt her stomach lurch, as she realized she wouldn’t be leaving anytime soon.
 
Jim downed a shot of Jack, while he waited for Kelly to return from the bedroom. He couldn’t wait to see that tape, maybe he would have a chance before they left to go to her house. Those tits, and that ass, damn. If she would drink that next shot, he would get his chance to fuck her tonight. He had used the drug before, and the results always astounded him. Women who wouldn’t normally give him the time of day, fucking like banshees in his bedroom, and he had the tapes to prove it.

Jim sat on the couch, with the bottle of Jack, and waited for Kelly to return. He turned on the TV, and began to flick through the channels. He found a football game on, Raiders vs. Rams and left it on as Kelly entered the room.

“Can we dry this while we wait for the rain to let up.”

Jim handed Kelly the second shot of whiskey, as he took her clothes from her. If she lost the sweat pants, she would look pretty damn good in just his shirt he thought to himself.

“Here, drink one more shot. This one will get all the chill out.”

He walked back to his old dryer, and dumped her clothes in, setting the timer for 30 minutes.

“Want a beer” he asked as he grabbed done from the fridge for himself.
 
Kelly took the shot from his hand. This time, he didn’t try to rub up against her or anything. Maybe he wasn’t so bad after all she thought. The first shot had helped a bit. What was the harm of one more. The liquid spread warmth down her throat, and finally settled in her stomach. She could feel herself relax just a little more, as she watched Jim throw her clothes in the dryer.

She stared across the room, and had to grab at her sweat pants, as they began to fall to the floor. “Wanna beer?” she heard him ask, as she moved closer to the couch.

Kelly felt wonderfully warm and lightheaded, as she sat down on the couch.

“Sure, a beer sounds great.”

Kelly began to question herself. Why was she drinking like this, all she wanted was to go home remember, but a beer sounded great right now. She felt so light and free, as she laid her head back on the couch.

“Isn’t there something else on.”
 
Jim smiled as he returned with the two beers. The drug was already working. There was no way Kelly would have sat here with him like this before.

“Here you go sweetie.” Jim handed her the opened beer. “Here’s to an evening we’ll never forget.”

Jim began to slowly drink his beer, as he watched the action on the field. He could see Kelly out of the corner of his eye, fidgeting on the couch.

“Do you want to watch something else? I have to go drain the main vein anyways.” He grabbed his crotch to show her exactly what he was referring to. He threw her the remote, and headed into the bathroom.

The drug was really taking effect Jim thought to himself. Pretty soon she wouldn’t know what she was doing, although she would still be conscious. His own little fuck doll for the evening. He finished pissing, and washed his hands before heading back out to the living room. His cock throbbed as he thought about his high and mighty little daughter in law sucking on his huge cock. He couldn’t wait to see her expression when she saw his monster.
 
Kelly smiled when she saw him grab his crotch. Usually it would have made her cringe, but tonight for some reason, it almost intrigued her. She wondered what her father in law had hidden down there. Was he long and hairy, or short, thick or thin. Kelly’s mind was intrigued with all the possibilities.

She couldn’t seem to find anything good on. The bastard didn’t have any money, but he still had all the premium cable channels, he’d get caught one day, splicing into the cable system and all. Football games, love stories, infomercials. She paused when she found a station showing people playing Texas Hold-em. She had always wanted to learn to play. She got up to try and find a deck of cards, maybe Jim would teach her to play, that sounded like fun she thought.

As she started towards the kitchen, her sweatpants began to fall towards the floor again. This is stupid she thought, the hell with it she said as she bent over to take the pants off.
 
Jim picked that particular moment to come out of the bathroom. He got a great view of his daughter in law bent over, showing off her black thong, and her great ass. It was even better than he had imagined, and he had imagined it quite often.

He waited until she stood up, to make his entrance.

"Are you looking for something?"

He listened to her explain her desire to learn Texas Hold em, and as she talked, he fished his deck of cards from the drawer.

"I'll teach you."

He spent the next half hour going over the rules, and losing roughly 20 practice hands to Kelly.

"Damn girl, you're pretty good."

Jim looked in Kellys eyes, and realized that she was nearly gone. Soon she would be his for the evening at least, but he wanted more.

"I wish I was better at this, we could have more fun if we were betting."

Jim had been playing cards his whole life, and cheating at cards was one of the few things he was good at.
 
Kelly listened half heartedly as her Father in law talked. She felt like she was floating right now. This poker was easy. Wait. This was the perfect way to get rid of the old man. She would make him bet away his right to live with them.

"That sound like fun.I have an idea, Let's play for ten dollars. You do have ten dollars don't you. You can raise with anything you want, as long as the other person agrees. OK."

This was too perfect. Soon he would be out of their lives, or at least not living under the same roof with her.

"You deal."

Kelly unfolded her legs, unknowingly giving her father in law an excellent view of her panty covered crotch.
 
Jim tried not to let his smile show, she was playing right into his hands. He was sure that the booze and drugs had something to do with how she was acting, but she was falling right into his trap.

“Ok. Yeah I have ten dollars.”

Jim dealt two cards each, face down to both himself, and Kelly. The whole time she had been talking, he had been stacking the deck. He knew that she had a pair of Kings, that would be irresistible to her. She would want to raise big, he was sure of that. He looked at his own 5 and 6 of hearts. It would be enough.

“We both agree to follow through with whatever we bet. Right.”

Jim was sure that Kelly would agree to his bet, the drug had to be affecting her now, she wouldn’t have any idea what was up, and her confidence must be soaring by now.

“Ok. Here is my raise. If I win, you have to massage my back.”



Kelly smiled as she heard Jims bet. She looked at her pair of Kings, and knew she would win for sure.

“Ok, If I win, you fix my car.”




John flipped over the next three cards, 3 of hearts, 5 of spades, 7 of hearts. No help.

John noticed the look of glee on Kelly’s face, as he sat there stone faced. They both checked, neither wanting to risk anything further.

The next card was a four of hearts.


“Check”

John needed her to make the first move.
 
Kelly snuck a peek at her cards. Her mind was reeling, and her heart was beating wildly. Soon she wouldn’t have to worry about the dirty old man living with her and her husband, she was going to win this hand, and then he would be history.

“Ok. If I win, you have to find a new place to live. Today!!!”

“In addition, you have to make Mark believe that it’s your choice to live elsewhere.”

This was her chance to kill two birds with one stone. She wouldn’t have the old man around, and her husband wouldn’t be mad at her either. She peered across the table at Jim, and waited for his reaction. She was sure the old man would be pissed, but she couldn’t have him and his disgusting habits around all the time.

Kelly had heard Jim bragging to Mark a few times about some of his sexual exploits. He certainly wasn’t like Mark. Mark was a kind and caring lover. Actually a bit boring, no imagination, but at least it didn’t last long most nights.

“Well?”
 
Jim sat there for a moment with a shocked expression. He had figured that Kelly would ask for something like this. As he looked her up and down, and noticed the smile on her face, he knew he had trapped her.

“I didn’t realize that you felt that strongly about me living with you.” He paused before continuing. “That’s a mighty big raise, maybe I should just fold.”

Jim sat back and looked at his cards again, he could see the concerned look on Kelly’s face. All her hopes of him not living with them were going to go down the tubes if he folded this hand.

He thought about what it would be like to have his sexy daughter in laws lips wrapped around his hard member. He could almost hear her moans as he fucked her tight cunt, and her ass. He would give her the fuck of her lifetime, there was no doubt about that.
 
Kelly couldn’t believe it. She had him beat, and he was just going to fold. She couldn’t let it happen.

Her mouth and her brain, seemed to be disconnected, she heard the words come out of her mouth, but she still couldn’t believe she was uttering these words.

“I will do anything you want for the next week if you win.”

The booze, drugs, and her own overconfidence gave Kelly the courage she needed. She had a good idea what her father-in-law would want if he won, but it was irrelevant, because she would win the hand, and he would be staying elsewhere.

She laid her cards back down on the table, and slowly spread her legs, her hands moved up and she slowly unbutton the first two buttons on the shirt, trying to egg her father in law into making a bet.
 
Jim watched Kelly, as she tried to entice him into the bet. He had no doubts that he had her. A flush would beat her two Kings, unless he had screwed up.

It didn’t matter to him where he stayed, he could always stay with that slut Micki and her husband down the road. Dave worked nights, which worked out well for Jim and Micki. It had all started when Jim had down some work around the trailer for the two of them. Dave wasn’t handy at all, so they constantly came to Jim for help. Well one time Micki didn’t have the money to pay, so she had found another way to satisfy the debt. Jim had to suppress a big grin as he thought about Micki’s big tits, and how he had dumped his load all over her face and tits.

“So if I win, you will do ANYTHING I want for the next week. Are you sure?”

Jim watched Kelly’s head bob up and down in agreement.

“OK we agree then.”

Jim flipped over the last card. A jack of spades.

He waited patiently for Kelly to make her last move.
 
Kelly smiled as the card was turned over, nothing to help the old man. There was no way he could beat her.

"Check" she nearly sang out. There was nothing else the old man could give her of any value, so there was no point in betting.

"Wait!!!!! I think we should put our bets in writing, so that neither one of us welchs on the bet."

I could just see him not following through once I won. I felt really funny, lughtheaded, and almost giddy, as I found some paper and scrawled out what I had agreed to bet. I watched as Jim signed his bet and turned it over to me.

"Done." I cried with truimph.
 
Last edited:
Jim almost laughed as he watched Kelly write out her bet on paper. It almost couldn't get any better. The drugs definately had her in their grasp, and it was just a matter of a few more minutes, before he would have control of her.

He slipped his paper across the table towards her, and watched the look of pure joy light up her face.

With a look of sadness, Jim flipped over his cards.

He watched as Kellys look turned from one of truimph to utter despair.

"Beat that" Jim howled with truimph. His heart was hammering in his chest now, Kelly would be his slut now. The ways he was going to fuck the little Princess ran through his head.
 
The look of joy that had been permantly spread across Kellys face, disappeared as soon as she saw what Jim had been holding.

"Noooooo." she cried. A red flush slowly spread across her face, and her head felt all fuzzy again.

She thought of all the disgusting things she had heard her Father inlaw talking about with her husband. Mark had never dared ask her to do any of them, and she was damned if she would do them with her disgusting Father in Law.

"My head, I need to lay down for just a minute." she mumbled as she headed down the hall to his bedroom. She quickly locked the door behind her, and lay down on the bed. If she could just make it until tomorrow....

The bed was so large and comfortable, and as Kelly lay there, it was almost as if her mind left her body.
 
Jim watched as Kellys expression changed from one of joy, to utter defeat. He smiled a huge smile, as she lurched away from the table, and stumbled down the hallway to his bedroom. It couldn't work out much better he thought to himself.

He walked to the dryer, and carefully took out Kellys clothes out, and folded them carefully. She would want those in the morning, and he had every intention of fucking her while she wore that little skirt. The minute he had seen her wearing it, he had starting thinking about how she would look with that little skirt around her waist, and his cock plumbing her depths while he bent her over his bed.

Carrying the clothes carefully, he walked down the hall, and knocked gently on the door.

"Kelly. Can I get you something to drink?"

Getting no response, Jim took out his spare key, and carefully let himself into the room. He set the clothes on the dreser, and turn on the lamp. Just enough light for what he needed.

Kelly lay on the bed, and as he gently shook her, she smiled at him.

It was time Jim thought. She would have no memory of this in the morning, but Jim would have the video, as evidence of what she had done.

Jim lay on the bed next to Kelly, and slowly began to unbutton the flannel shirt that she was wearing. As soon as her large breasts were visible, Jim fished on out, and took it into his mouth, softly biting and licking her large nipple.
 
Kelly fell into an almost hypnotic state, as soon as her head hit the pillow. She could sense Jim come into the room, but ionstead of the disgust that she would normally feel, she felt almost "glad".

She could see the light come on in the room, and could feel the draft, as her top was unbuttoned. As soon as she felt Jims lips on her breast, her niples began to harden. Her hand moved to his head, but instead of forcing him away, she actually pressed his head closer to her bossom.

"Sooo Good" she moaned softly.
 
Jim felt Kellys hands gripping the back of his head forcing his mouth to suck even more of her firm breast into his mouth. His tongue twirled over her hardening nipple, before he clamped his teeth on the nipple, and pulled away, letting her nipple snap back against her fleshy mound. He pulled out her other breast, and turned his attention to that one, while his hand moved to finish unbuttoning her shirt.

Jim looked down at Kelly for a moment, when he had finally finished unbuttoning her. Her large breasts lay very impressively against her chest, with long hard nipples sticking into the night air. Her cunt was still covered with her black thong, but not for long. He tuirned his attention back to her breasts, while his hand began to trace the outline of Kellys slit through her thong.
 
That mouth on her breast was causing all sorts of delicious sensations to run throughout Kellys body. Her head was in such a fog, that she couldn't tell who it was doing these wonderful things, but it sure felt good. Mark must have really improved his technique she thought as she pulled his head back to her breast.

She could feel his hand moving across her cunt, and she slowly parted her legs to give him better access.

Kelly lifted her head, and began to kiss "Mark" on the top of his head.
 
Her nipples were standing hard against her breasts now, as Jim continued swapping from breasts to breast, using his lips and teeth to draw moans from Kelly.

His hand rubbed up and down her panty covered slit, and he could feel her wetness beginning to seep through the material.

Slipping a finger between the material and her leg, Jim slowly slid a finger into her damp hotness, feeling her body stiffen as his finger slid deep into her cunt.

Letting her nipple slip from his mouth, Jim slid down Kellys body, positioning his face over her cunt. Hooking his fingers in the waistband of her thong, he waited for her to raise her hips.
 
"Ohhhhh that feels good. Mmmmmm don't stop."

All the foreplay was so wonderful. This was so unlike Mark. Usually he just hopped on, and it was over.

My nipples were so hard, and every lap of his tongue, or even just his teeth brushing across them sent wonderful sensations throughout my body. His hand was driving me crazy as well.

I was disappointed as he stopped playing with my breasts, but my stomach began to tremble, as he positioned himself above my pussy. I raised my hips to allow hip to remove my thong. I had never been this turned on in my life.
 
Back
Top