Weekly artistic challenge

Decisions decisions.

2009_0408America0057.jpg

Big orange ball sinking in the water ( Kenny Chesney)

Awesome sunsets. :)

I love all the submissions so far. I love that view from the ship portal TFF - super neat. Tolyk love your building...I could smell the old wood and sun :D OxfordDon ...that church building was gorgeous! TT4me, your cloud burst is wonderful! Really liked your big ball Photobuff, the building was a great part! I really wanted a nice sunrise or sunset with all the snow but it is too cloudy and frosty for good light right now.

So since I haven't had a lot of outside light amid all my snow storms...

Come on baby light my fire ... :cattail: Sort of a view through a flame ...

I have never seen a fire knot before tonight. Looks like these two flames are in love! I also am amazed at how the flames ended so bluntly...not sure since I snapped off about 30 frames in sequence...

Just a bonus shot. I liked the different types of flames in this one.

BB

Last edited:
I love all the submissions so far. I love that view from the ship portal TFF - super neat. Tolyk love your building...I could smell the old wood and sun :D OxfordDon ...that church building was gorgeous! TT4me, your cloud burst is wonderful! Really liked your big ball Photobuff, the building was a great part! I really wanted a nice sunrise or sunset with all the snow but it is too cloudy and frosty for good light right now.

So since I haven't had a lot of outside light amid all my snow storms...

Come on baby light my fire ... :cattail: Sort of a view through a flame ...

I have never seen a fire knot before tonight. Looks like these two flames are in love! I also am amazed at how the flames ended so bluntly...not sure since I snapped off about 30 frames in sequence...

Just a bonus shot. I liked the different types of flames in this one.

BB
( girl we couldn't get much higher ) interesting shot on some hot flames.

The next challenge

as suggested by FlyAwayFromHere - this fortnight's challenge is Joy...:)

I thought I would toss this one in before the subject changes. It's a bit grainy, but it was quite dark.

IMG_0135_zps56d483ff.jpg

Hi everyone...These photos are all so beautiful....!!!

I think I finally have a photo that fits the challenge...lol
Joy?! Nothing says joy in my house like a day at the park!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back