Dominants Hands ...........

@}-}rebecca----

not enough discipline ...
I once wrote that a Dominants Hands were 'instruments of love and pathos'.

Respectfully request to see Dominants hands please :rose:

berninihands.jpg

I spend hours gazing at his hands and commenting on how beautiful I think they are, but have no pics....yet. :D Will have to wait until I am back on my feet, then maybe I can get one or two.

Catalina :rose:

This is a great idea. Unfortunately I don't think I have any pictures of K's hands. I'll try to get one and post it.

Oh and I LOVE that picture you posted

Not meant to hijack, but this just came to mind and I must post it. It just about brings me to tears every time I see it. I'll post my own hands later.

zm_zoomin.jpg

Shankara20 said:
Not meant to hijack, but this just came to mind and I must post it. It just about brings me to tears every time I see it. I'll post my own hands later.

zm_zoomin.jpg

Oh my gosh, that is so awesome. I think I'm going to put that on my desktop.

Oh this thread reminds me of the chorus to a song by Dolly Parton:

Daddy's hands were soft and kind when I was crying
Daddy's hands were hard as steel when I'd done wrong
Daddy's hands weren't always gentle, but I've come to understand
There was always love in Daddy's hands.

Shankara20 said:

zm_zoomin.jpg

WOW...that is VERY cool :cool:

Evil_Geoff said:
Wonder where I can get a pic of my hands???

I wonder where I can get a pics of my hands without my member somehow involved?

:D

GREAT idea rebecca, but... Oh MY! You shouldn't even get me started about Master's hands.

They are magnificent! Just the thought of their power and the love they carry is enough to make me steamy. *fans self* Not to mention they are beautiful hands...it was one of the first pics that i respectfully requested of Him.

Looks like i am the lucky one here. Just look in my sig line and you will see Master's hand. Ahhh, to look at it so often...and do i ever - i love my sig for that very reason. :heart:

Waiting until next weekend to feel His hands caress, spank, tease, torture, and hold me is killing me!!! (Perhaps everyone can sense my anticipation.) However, it will most certainly be worth the wait. Master's exquisite hands are worth waiting a lifetime if necessary. mmmm

:rose: j

Last edited:
chun_gong said:
GREAT idea rebecca, but... Oh MY! You shouldn't even get me started about Master's hands.

They are magnificent! Just the thought of their power and the love they carry is enough to make me steamy. *fans self* Not to mention they are beautiful hands...it was one of the first pics that i respectfully requested of Him.

Looks like i am the lucky one here. Just look in my sig line and you will see Master's hand. Ahhh, to look at it so often...and do i ever - i love my sig for that very reason. :heart:

Waiting until next weekend to feel His hands caress, spank, tease, torture, and hold me is killing me!!! (Perhaps everyone can sense my anticipation.) However, it will most certainly be worth the wait. Master's exquisite hands are worth waiting a lifetime if necessary. mmmm

I don't know about everyone else, but that small print is really hard to read.

graceanne said:
I don't know about everyone else, but that small print is really hard to read.
better?? the resolution on my new computer is 1440 x 900...so i'm still trying to get a grasp on everything. :eek: i'm sorry.

chun_gong said:
better?? the resolution on my new computer is 1440 x 900...so i'm still trying to get a grasp on everything. :eek: i'm sorry.

Much, thank you.

chun_gong said:

So are you and WriterDom making this public now? ;-) :rose:

Lovely thread Rebecca. As soon as I can locate my camera I will be glad to provide a shot or two. The lost camera is also the reason I haven't posted any pics of me wearing my new gloves yet.

catalina_francisco said:
I spend hours gazing at his hands and commenting on how beautiful I think they are, but have no pics....yet. :D Will have to wait until I am back on my feet, then maybe I can get one or two.

Catalina :rose:

Catalina,

This is the second time I heard you mention about being down off your feet. Just wanted to wish you well and a speedy recovery. :rose:
[/end hijack]

Kajira Callista said:
Oh man...I missed good stuff again?
I need to pay better attention to this place ya know. :)

It's so fucking obvious... if you know what to look for. ;-)

A Desert Rose said:
It's so fucking obvious... if you know what to look for. ;-)
The hand pic? It does look very familiar. Didnt we have a dominants hands thread here? :confused:
I dunno WD doesnt seem like the type to have a babygirl though...but i could be wrong.

Kajira Callista said:
The hand pic? It does look very familiar. Didnt we have a dominants hands thread here? :confused:
I dunno WD doesnt seem like the type to have a babygirl though...but i could be wrong.

Dolly, you're wrong. But it's got to be a first for you. :kiss:

@}-}rebecca---- said:
I once wrote that a Dominants Hands were 'instruments of love and pathos'.

Respectfully request to see Dominants hands please :rose:

berninihands.jpg

This pic speaks to me. :rose:

I remember, and I am not going to look for it, but on the black and white pic thread their's a great picture of a woman sitting in a chair, naked. A man is standing behind her and he's got his hands around her neck. Not squeezing or anything, but sitting there. That picture is so freaken hot.

Back