Trump Tweet Thread

Georgetown’s Institute for Women, Peace, and Security hosted the Hillary Rodham Clinton Awards on Friday. Hillary Clinton spoke on the role of women in international security and peace.

Boy this is a mouthful of bull. Three strikes. Georgetown Institute, Clinton Awards. and her on women and security and peace. Her next lecture is on Computer Security at the Hackers Institute for Bath Room Computers where she will give the "Rice Truthfulness Award".

Quote: What's a "drug leader?" Martin Shkreli? Sorry for the typo I should have said dealer. Thank you for correcting that. At least you didn't deny it and I thank you for your honesty.

Quote: "I can't deal with his Trumpel Thinskin bullshit any longer." Sorry if the truth hurts. Here is something shinny for you :confused: to help you over the pain.

I do love leftist. They are so much fun.
 
Like I said I love pulling on the chain of leftist. They have no idea how to check facts and listen to any view but their own. Hate is a mental problem that can with education and understanding of the individual over come. I am happy to see that he agrees with my statements, even if he does it slightly underhand so as not to let the other leftist know when he agrees with the statement that these are not state secrets, but the truth. Shhhh, I won't tell anyone you agree with me.
 
See he does agree with me. He has always agreed by his own words that Obama and Clinton got rich selling their offices. And members of the political corrupt establishment have been doing so for years. Especially the Clinton's. It is nice when someone admits that they understand another persons point of view and are open and yes even agree. Thank you for your support.
 
See he does agree with me. He has always agreed by his own words that Obama and Clinton got rich selling their offices. And members of the political corrupt establishment have been doing so for years. Especially the Clinton's. It is nice when someone admits that they understand another persons point of view and are open and yes even agree. Thank you for your support.
You're just another thick idiot who buys fake news. You probably watch The O'Reilly Factor because he uses a fancy graphics generator.
 
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Apr 13

Things will work out fine between the U.S.A. and Russia. At the right time everyone will come to their senses & there will be lasting peace!


If history is any example, this tweet means that World War Three will be starting within a year.
 
It's Friday night. I sense some tweets coming. Perhaps about our tremendous victory in Afghanistan. And chocolate cake.
 
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 13h13 hours ago

Someone should look into who paid for the small organized rallies yesterday. The election is over!


I wonder what he is planning for those responsible.
 
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

A great book for your reading enjoyment: "REASONS TO VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS" by Michael J. Knowles.
The most exhaustively researched and coherently argued Democrat Party apologia to date, "Reasons To Vote For Democrats: A Comprehensive Guide" is a political treatise sure to stand the test of time.

Lefty lawyers require that we state the book is mostly blank and contains precisely 1,235 words.

Anything longer would be much less great.
 
New York Times fell for the trap, that Trump and staff had set for them.


It was funny to see Trump boasting about having the biggest, and the best, again. Complete with pictures that make a mockery of Trump's boasting.

It would have been better, if New York Times had kept it simple and clear. Sixteen team members preferred to stay away from the White House.

But, the NY Times took the bait. They neglected to say that the support staff of the New England Patriots were located on the White House lawn. The picture taken of the 2015 visit to President Obama's White House, had the team members and the support staff grouped together, and photographed.

This led to another incident,of seeing Emperor Carrot crowing about a "big lie" told by failing New York Times.

A matter of course, Emperor Carrot's most famous trolls answered the invitation to visit Emperor Carrot.

Just in time to praise Emperor Trump's crude, harsh, and insulting approach to interaction.

One difference.

The New York Times editor stepped forward and took responsibility, fixed the mistake, and made an apology.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...er-the-times-for-its-attempt-to-mock-him.html
 
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
Replying to @realDonaldTrump

The Wall is a very important tool in stopping drugs from pouring into our country and poisoning our youth (and many others)! If


Finish the thought?

His next tweet:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 8m8 minutes ago

Donald J. Trump Retweeted NASA

#CongratsPeggy!
 
So name some of your great leftist leaders? Princess Nancy who still thinks Bush I is president? Warren who stole an education from a Native American student? Waters whose too tight wig makes her think we are selling bombs to Russia to bomb North Korea? Uncle Tom Cummings who has Hillary's arm so far up his rear end he can never remember what committee he is suppose to be working on? Maybe Hillary, who owns the Haiti slave plantation and sells her political favors like some two bit street walker. Obama who never did a think for this country or the world, but bent over backwards for his Soros puppet masters and the communists and fascists dictators he loves so much? The Isis gal who put together the so called Woman's March and Science March? Did you listen to those skags and uneducated fools give their little speeches and read their misspelled signs? Sanders who is a communists? Reed who was king of the do nothing Congress? He and his son were agents of the Chinese when he stole cattle in Nevada and Nancy and her husband are agents of the Chinese and use slave labor to make themselves rich. You don't have to believe me, check it out. Every word here is true. The Black Shirts who beat up, burn and destroy or the dope who hate free speech, free press, education, religion (unless you are one of their religious bigots who believe in their God's who live like royalty while their people starve.) Every so called "March" (always the same people) cry out for bombings and killings. That is the left.

Trump has done more or tried to do more than Obama did in his first four years. He would do more if the turn coat little nazis and commies that have control of the Democratic party would put Americans first and do the job they are elected to do and not what the fat cat corrupt bosses and foreign leaders tell them to do.

But the best thing is that the commies didn't learn a thing in the last election. They are still turning the world and the Americans against them with their lies, protection of criminals and hate and their desire to turn the world back into the dark ages. Keep it up and the next election real Democratic and real Republicans will be elected. And the DNC leader is a perfect example of the low life uneducated perverts leading the party now. Keep him in office.

But please don't stop. Lit. is a good place, and allows free speech even if some of the people on here hate it as much as Obama and Clinton do. But you have a right to your say and we want to hear it, just stop with the B.S. and lies. Pretend you weren't educated under CORE and that you know how to think on your own.
 
You're just another thick idiot who buys fake news. You probably watch The O'Reilly Factor because he uses a fancy graphics generator.

It's interesting that the leftist said they were going to go after those on FOX who spoke up and reported the truth on Obama, Clinton and Soros. And for once the leftist were telling the truth. It is also interesting that every woman who "claimed" something got a job at NBC or CNN. I'm sure there is no connection. Just worked out that way. That's their story and they are sticking with it. LOL

I believe in free press. Not lies like CNN or NBC or their other fairy tell groups. But to be fair not even FOXX tells the news. Not one station in the U. S. gives you any real world news, or what is happening in this country. If it isn't related to Washington and Hollywood reality shows then you won't hear about it. I don't give a damn what any of those talking heads think (not that any of them do.) They are actors who read lines and don' know what the five W's are or the rules of correspondence is? They all want to be little Joseph Goebbels and kiss ass to their little gods. And if they claim to actually be leftist or fascists then they can go to hell. You can't be one of those pigs and be a free American.

Since you are putting me with O'Reilly I'll ask you to defend that Rachel guy on MSNBC. A group of us watched her go for 30 minutes about Cypress once and she had us laughing our heads off at her stupid uneducated rambling. And then for laughs we watched her when she had "Trumps tax return". What a joke, even her own station felt sorry for her. I know she must be related to someone on the network because even MSNBC wouldn't have such a snow flake like her on air unless they were forced to. But please tell me how good she is and I will try hard to keep a straight face and how the women who were hired by NBC and CNN didn't take "bribes". Please.
 
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Democrats used to support border security — now they want illegals to pour through our borders.


Sounds like President Trump is unaware that illegals are pouring through our borders, on their way out of the country.
 
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 10h10 hours ago

When will the Fake Media ask about the Dems dealings with Russia & why the DNC wouldn't allow the FBI to check their server or investigate?


Because that's the job of the DHS, not the fake media.

Can't President Trump figure out these things?
 
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago
Biggest story today between Clapper & Yates is on surveillance. Why doesn't the media report on this? #FakeNews!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago
The Russia-Trump collusion story is a total hoax, when will this taxpayer funded charade end?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago
Sally Yates made the fake media extremely unhappy today --- she said nothing but old news!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago
Director Clapper reiterated what everybody, including the fake media already knows- there is "no evidence" of collusion w/ Russia and Trump.


Our President seems to be a little bit fixated.
 
Back
Top