Lilly73 - A Midlife Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet sexy sensual L. wishing you a wonderful Holiday as well and a great beginning of 2014.
Loads of :kiss::kiss::kiss: & :rose::rose::rose:

Oh my lovelies... How I missed you!

Been taking a break, trying to survive the holidays. Thank you for all the wonderful comments. I'm glad you are still enjoying the thread.

If I don't see you guys, I hope everyone has a Happy Holiday.

Kisses!

L.
Please return if you can!!! Your loveliness is missed!!!

Been taking a break, trying to survive the holidays. Thank you for all the wonderful comments. I'm glad you are still enjoying the thread.

Kisses!

L.

Hey Lilly, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (in case we don't cross paths). And as always U still SMOKIN HOTTT!!!:) :rose::heart::rose:

Lilly, I hear it's going to get cold down Atlanta-way! Be careful not to freeze that sweet ass off. ;)

Hope to see you around here again, someday. Be well.

Yes, yes...here I am. :)

Hello my lovelies (hugs)

Just popping in for a quick hello today. I hope everyone had a great holiday. Getting ready to head into the bathtub (get your mental image...I'll wait)

while I am in there I'll try to work up some motivation to think up a photo theme - (no, not me in the bathtub - I've tried, the lighting sucks so bad nothing comes out)

No promises...

Kisses to my lurkers!

L.

Beautiful.....:rose:

Thank you sir...

there she is. ;)

welcome back, lilly. i've missed you bunches. :rose:

Hi Kal... you stud - Take me to bed or lose me forever!

Lilly, I hear it's going to get cold down Atlanta-way! Be careful not to freeze that sweet ass off. ;)

Hope to see you around here again, someday. Be well.

The technical term is "Fucking Freezing". Have I mentioned how much I hate winter? Puts me in a bad mood for 4 months. Hope things are good with you! And thanks for picking my thread for your 100th post! I'm honored. :kiss:

Hello my lovelies (hugs)

Just popping in for a quick hello today. I hope everyone had a great holiday. Getting ready to head into the bathtub (get your mental image...I'll wait)

while I am in there I'll try to work up some motivation to think up a photo theme - (no, not me in the bathtub - I've tried, the lighting sucks so bad nothing comes out)

No promises...

Kisses to my lurkers!

L.

I'm still alive after the holidays. That's about the best I can say about it. :rolleyes:

My mental image is sizzling. Too bad it doesn't hold a candle to you. And really, don't stress about the photos. I'm so glad to have you back here that I'd be ecstatic just for some conversation on your thread. :)

Hi Kal... you stud - Take me to bed or lose me forever!

The technical term is "Fucking Freezing". Have I mentioned how much I hate winter? Puts me in a bad mood for 4 months.

Erm... was that supposed to be a challenge or something? I'll take you to bed and keep you there forever. :cool:

As to the freezing... spend a winter with me and I can guarantee that you won't be in a bad mood for 4 months. :devil: If I can help it, you'll forget what the words 'bad mood' even mean. Hell, winter might even end up being your favourite season. :D

Thank you

Hello my lovelies (hugs)

No promises...

Kisses to my lurkers!

L.

Looking forward to more from you. I especially appreciate your scarfs and light bondage. Such a lovely body. Thank you...

Kisses!

L.

I hope you have a fantastic 2014 sexy.

oh Lit, you are the most social of media. just a post here from anyone reminds us of the thread host and days celebrating her here. what up Lilly? wanna make a little showing?

Happy Sunday my lovelies....

Here's a little somethin' somethin' for you to ponder before we all head back to the grind tomorrow. (work sucks)

This series has no theme.... except that it was "fucking freezing" (technical term), in the house so I had a hard time letting the jacket go... but I eventually did. :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 634
  • 049.jpg
    049.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 173
  • 053.jpg
    053.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 461

Here's a little somethin' somethin' for you to ponder before we all head back to the grind tomorrow. (work sucks)

This series has no theme.... except that it was "fucking freezing" (technical term), in the house so I had a hard time letting the jacket go... but I eventually did. :)

attachment.php

So very erotic!

Where does the red backdrop come from? Is that one of your walls? It'd be nice to have one to make pictures look better but oh well. *end of random thought*

You look like someone out of a kinky sex club. I wonder what you'd do to me. :devil:

attachment.php

I dont want to go back to work tomorrow, not now after seeing you. As for fucking freezing, it just warmed up a whole lot in here :heart:

Looking forward to more from you. I especially appreciate your scarfs and light bondage. Such a lovely body. Thank you...

Thank you sweetie. I liked those too. :kiss:

I hope you have a fantastic 2014 sexy.

ME TOO! Thanks. Hope things are good with you.

oh Lit, you are the most social of media. just a post here from anyone reminds us of the thread host and days celebrating her here. what up Lilly? wanna make a little showing?

Awww.... thanks parker. :kiss:

So very erotic!

I try. :eek:

Where does the red backdrop come from? Is that one of your walls? It'd be nice to have one to make pictures look better but oh well. *end of random thought*

You look like someone out of a kinky sex club. I wonder what you'd do to me. :devil:

My living room is Red. I like bold room colors. (My dining room is Hershey Chocolate Brown) Sometimes I'll play with the Hue in Post Edit so it looks more Purple if I feel I've used the Red backround too much. But I was lazy this time, so I kept it pretty basic.

I've never been to a Kinky Sex Club (looks up innocently), so I wouldn't know :) Although I have been told (accused of) that I Dominate from the Submissive role. I don't know if that has a name or not.... I suppose it could be called Manipulation - but that's such a dirty word.

L.

My living room is Red. I like bold room colors. (My dining room is Hershey Chocolate Brown) Sometimes I'll play with the Hue in Post Edit so it looks more Purple if I feel I've used the Red backround too much. But I was lazy this time, so I kept it pretty basic.

I've never been to a Kinky Sex Club (looks up innocently), so I wouldn't know :) Although I have been told (accused of) that I Dominate from the Submissive role. I don't know if that has a name or not.... I suppose it could be called Manipulation - but that's such a dirty word.

L.

I thought as much. I was just thinking it helps with pictures when there aren't random objects in the background to clutter things up.

Ara, what's with that innocent look? Sounds like you know more than you let on. ;) Never been to that kind of place, I must say. Oh, no, our precious Lily would never manipulate, am I right? ;)

Ohhhh sweet sexy sensual Lilly, so great to see you posting again.:nana::nana::nana:
Hope you had wonderful holidays, and a great start of 2014.
LOVE THE PICS. And hope your staying warm, darn its cold , shall we warm up each other :D:devil:
:rose::rose::rose:

attachment.php

Fucking hell! These are awesome!! They look like lingerie ads. You are in marketing aren't you? ;)

So glad you're back to posting for now! I misssssssed your sexy self! :D

attachment.php

Lilly....so glad to you back....I mean, your back...your ass!;):kiss:

I dont want to go back to work tomorrow, not now after seeing you. As for fucking freezing, it just warmed up a whole lot in here

Let's play hookie! We can climb the chain link fence and run like hell...

I thought as much. I was just thinking it helps with pictures when there aren't random objects in the background to clutter things up.

Ara, what's with that innocent look? Sounds like you know more than you let on. Never been to that kind of place, I must say. Oh, no, our precious Lily would never manipulate, am I right?

It's a pet peeve of mine to see clutter (or just poor domestic hygene) in the back rounds of photos. Someone started a thread about it - some photos are pretty hilarious.

And noooo, I would never manipulate someone. I mean, if they want to gather and bring me shiney things just because they love me that's on them. :)

Ohhhh sweet sexy sensual Lilly, so great to see you posting again.
Hope you had wonderful holidays, and a great start of 2014.
LOVE THE PICS. And hope your staying warm, darn its cold , shall we warm up each other :D

EMMY!! My holiday was ok. Got to spend Christmas in warm weather... which makes the current weather conditions feel like a slap in the face. Good to see you! I hope yours were wonderful. :kiss::kiss:

First I am seeing of you as I am rather new, but I am excited to see more! Great pics!

*sigh* Go back through the index and catch up with the rest of the class... we'll wait.

:) Welcome to the thread.

Fucking hell! These are awesome!! They look like lingerie ads. You are in marketing aren't you?

So glad you're back to posting for now! I misssssssed your sexy self!

Marketing = yes. Lingerie ads = ha! But thank you! Missed you too!! :kiss:

Lilly....so glad to you back....I mean, your back...your ass!;):kiss:

Her pics are so incredibly artistic and sexy...as always...:rose:

Hi Sexywriter! Hope things are good. Thank you for the kind words. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back