The Girl at the Video Game Store

musicankane

I blew a monkey once.
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Posts
15,633
I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw her. The new employee at the Gamestation in the mall. It was a girl, and not just any girl. She was an extremely hot girl. I couldn't stop staring at her the moment I saw her, it was like the laws of the universe had collapsed and created a void where hot chicks worked at video game stores. She had big, firm, perky tits, like the most perfect tits you could imagine. Her body was petite though, flat tummy, a small, but shapely ass. Her face was flawless, not a pock mark, zit, or blemish anywhere on her skin. The name nag pinned to her breast said Megan, she looked like a Megan. Megan's are hot.

So naturally I assumed that she wouldn't know dick about video games. Until I saw her demoing a new fighting game at the kiosk. She whooped ass, the poor guy she played just got comboed until it looked like the dude might cry. Something was seriously wrong with the universe, but I think I was in love.

I work at Sears just a few stores away. Gamestation used to be my genuine hang out when I went on break anyway, but now I got even more excited for break time because that meant I got to shoot the shit with Megan. She was always nice and after a while she got used to seeing me saying, "Hey Ken," everytime I walked in. It was nice, my name sounded amazing when she said it. I wondered if she was single and if I would have a chance if I asked her out. I thought about trying but every time I thought I had mustered up the courage, nothing came out of my mouth.
 
I had worked at the video game store not very long, I had wanted to go to college to be a designer. I had designed a lot in school, it was something I enjoyed. But when it came to video games, I knew a ton about every game out there just about. My knowledge of video games have made me rather popular, among the guys it was really nice. When it came to the new video games, I loved doing research on them. And id be honest about them to, video games were to expensive to buy a shitty one.

But as time went buy I kept noticing a guy looking at me, he was really cute. It took me a couple days of seeing him, to get his name memorized in my head. So she just got use to seeing him all the time, and said his name every time she saw him. He seemed to like it, though when I talk to Ken it's like he wanted to ask me a question. But didn't know how to ask me, it was kinda cute really. A guy tripping on his own tongue, and figured it was to ask me out.

So when I noticed him again, my dark brown hair was in a bun and out of my eyes. My dark brown eyes were actually looking out for him, I had put in the new silent hill downpour game and found a couple people watching me play, I knew the story and game play all to well. But I was just killing time to see Ken or hoping to see him any way.
 
I got off work early that Friday, which was strange for me because my boss usually made me stay late on Friday's to help with the delivery trucks after closing time. The fact that I was off early got me really excited. I mean I could actually go out and do something tonight for a change. Before I left the mall I decided to make a stop my the Gamestation to see if Megan was working.

Hell maybe today was my lucky day. I was off early, and maybe I could simply ask her out to grab some dinner and maybe dancing when she got off. I smiled as I walked into the store. She was there of course, demoing a game that I couldn't see from behind the screen as I walked in.

I walked up to her and smiled, "Hey Megan, what'cha got going on right here?" I asked taking a closer look at the game as I stood beside her. God, I could smell her perfume from where I was standing and it made me shiver. She smelt fresh, clean, yet soft and wonderful all at the same time. The scent made me picture her naked in my bed, waiting for me to take her.
 
I got right into the game, it was really fun. But at the time Ken spoke to me, something jumped out and it scared the shit out of me. I laughed at myself and could feel Ken right behind me now, being this close to him excited me I have to admit. I had a boyfriend years ago, but never really found anyone I clicked with. When he asked what I was playing, I had a smile on my face as I kept some of my attention on Ken.

"Silent Hill: Downpour, I know some people don't like scary survival. Or just don't like it because the silent hill games are strange, Ive been asked to explain the point of silent hill a few times." I chuckled some, and decided to put it on play. As not to be rude, and besides Ken was here I didn't need a game to keep me busy now. I placed my hands on my hips and was surprised to see him, it was nice to see him however. I silently sighed as I was thinking of what to say to him, I was terrible with guys. Perhaps that was why I was always single.

"Nice to see you Ken, surprised to see you. Your pretty early" I said very happily to him, perhaps I was to happy? would I push him away to? Id ask him out but god I sucked at doing that. I had dressed up rather nice, hoping he would come by today. I wore a pair of black pants that showed off my legs and ass, even wore some high heeled boots. Since I was pretty small, only stood about 5'4 and always hated being so short. And had on a blue shirt, simple yet showed off my breasts. But not in a slutty way at all, just showed my curves.
 
Megan paused the game and turned toward me with a smile. I took a second to glance at her up and down, goddamn this girl looked amazing. One would never imagine a girl that looked this fucking hot would ever be involved in a video game. It was funny how well she and I knew each other now. She knew I wasn't supposed to be off this early on a friday and she commented on it.

I spread my hand and shrugged, "I can hardly believe too. My boss actually let me out early for a change." I grinned, "I feel like I should celebrate, and celebrating alone sucks, so why don't you join me for a bite to eat?" I asked. Okay it wasn't the smoothest way to ask her out, but I felt that it was non-threatening and felt casual enough that she wouldn't feel pressured to give me anything after we were done.

"I don't know, maybe after we eat you can come help me finish Gears of War 3. After all you always said you knew how to beat that big worm boss." I smiled and winked, hinting that maybe I wasn't talking about a worm in a video game.
 
I listened to him, and he was asking me out on a date. The way he did it I could tell he appeared nervous, and not to sure why either. Made wonder if perhaps he had been shut down before, by other girls. Though I was a bit more unique, guys always liked hanging out with me. Never anything but friendship, but at least I want really alone. Though even having friends, didn't mean I wasn't lonely. Was amazing how one could have a handful of friends and still feel alone.

So crossing my arms for a moment, I got to know the owner pretty well. And motioned for him to stay put for a second, I went into the back for a minute. And when I came out I had my black jacket in my hand, walking over to him. I smiled at him and nodded. "Sounds good, I'm starving. I asked for the rest of the day off, Ive gotten to know my boss very well and he is cool. First guy that hasn't tried to grab me, who would have thought the way I look could course trouble"

I chuckled some and looked at him, hearing what he said about the game. I grinned some "Oh really now? that worm is very easy to beat just takes time" I said, but the way I looked at him, it would show that I knew exactly what he was talking about. But was kinda playing around with him, something I enjoyed doing with Ken. He was a really cool guy.
 
I smiled when she came back with her jacket. "I didn't mean right this second Megan damn." I said with a laugh, "Alright you wanna go to dinner with a guy wearing a SEARS shirt, then off we go." He told her walking with her out of the store.

She mentioned about being grabbed at work because of the way she looked and I sighed, "That sucks Megan. I mean you are, uh, I mean you are really beautiful. Sucks that some guys are scumbags and will just take what they want." He looked at her and nudged her gently with his elbow. "Don't worry though, I wont touch you. Unless you ask me really nicely. Maybe asking me in a moaning voice."

I grinned at her, "We will see how you work with the worm later." He tease. "But first things first, how about we hit up the Wood Ranch BBQ place right across the street. They have amazing tri-tip."

After a moment I realized I may have been a little too rude with the sexual chat and I said, "I'm sorry if that was too much by the way, the moaning thing and whatever. I am kind of nervous, I never been on a date before."
 
I smiled at him "Ken it doesn't matter what your wearing, as long as you are wearing cloths" I chuckled at him. It didn't bother me with what he was wearing, and then he came out with the sexual jokes. It made me laugh pretty loudly and then was taken back by the complement and one by one I reacted to what he said. "Ive never been there, but sounds good" I said with a very happy tone in my voice, it was really an amazing feeling to be with someone like him.

But then he actually apologized for what he said about the moaning, and other sexual jokes. Thinking for a moment, I placed my hand on his shoulder and looked at him very kindly. "Ken just be yourself, I like the guy Ive slowly got to know for a good month. Ive been on one date before, and ended up with my hand across his face. I guess Ive met some real jerks over the years, but your different. And I like what I see, so again just be yourself"

It really was a sweet site to see him so unsure about himself, and he really was a humble kinda guy. Which was very strange to me, because Ive had three boyfriends and all of them had there quirks. But Ken was special, he was humble and she liked that. Though I had three boyfriends, Ive slept with none of them. Didn't really get to that road, and I wanted to be sure to be with the right guy and I think Ken maybe him.
 
I couldn't help but smile as she reassured me that she enjoyed the jokes. I was just so nervous with her, I wanted her to like me and joking was my way of dealing with my nerves. I felt better now though, she seemed so down to Earth that I could just relax around her. Hell I didn't need to hide the fact that I was a nerd with her, she knew I loved video games and probably played just as many games as I did.

How much more perfect could she be?

Anyway we got to Wood Ranch and got a quiet booth in the corner. We had beat the dinner rush so almost every booth was a quiet booth. I smiled and sat across from her, unable to believe I was with such a beautiful girl.

"You know Megan, I can't tell you how glad I am that you came with me. I really think you are incredible, beautiful and just the coolest girl I've ever met." I told her, looking into her beautiful eyes.
 
His fear seemed to melt right before my very eyes. It was nice to see him relax a bit more, and it was perfect to see it. So as we got to the restaurant, it was nice to beat the many people that she knew would be coming. I relaxed back, and put one leg over the other. And heard what he told her, I smiled at him. He really was a sweet guy, looking down for a moment. My smile seemed to get bigger, and looking back up into his eyes. I grew lost in his, it was really amazing how much I cared for him.

"You seem surprised I came out on this date with you, I'm surprised you asked me. Then again it helps to have a lot in common, and we have a lot in common I believe. We both like the others company, video games. Your really sweet, and you seem more relaxed. Which is also very nice, your a unique guy. And I'm surprised you don't have a girl hanging around you all the time, very surprised in deed. " I pretty much admitted I liked him, not in so many words however.
 
I liked the way she made me felt. Every word she spoke let me feel more comfortable around her. This girl was so amazing, and I felt like she really wanted me to be easy-going around her. I was begining to feel foolish about waiting so long to ask her out, I mean she was right, we were great for each other.

"You know I guess you're right Megan." I told her. "I just have those first date jitters or whatever." I took a deep breath and moved to her side of the booth so I could sit next to her and just be close to her. "See? This is better." I said smiling softly.

I didn't make any further moves on her just then. The waitress came by and took our order. I got tri-tip and a coke since I wasn't much of a drinker. "And this beautiful woman by my side can have anything she likes." I said with a smile. God this was like the happiest I have ever been in my life. Megan didn't know what she was doing to me did she?
 
Seemed like I had a really got impact on him, was nice to see. And I smiled really big when I saw him come over and sit with me, when the waitress came over and I heard what he ordered. I actually blushed when he called me beautiful, mostly guys would want to get into my pants and that was it. But he really was a sweet heart, so I decided to order the same. "I'll have the same please" I always knew how to eat, thankfully I didn't gain weight.

I grinned happily and looked at him, but knew he wouldn't make any more moves. "Don't be afraid to go for it Ken, no need to have first datkiddersrs with me." Ken was exactly my type and it was a wonderful feeling to be able to talk honestly and openly, but I was being serious. Take a chance, take every moment life gives you. Because you may let certain things slip through your fingers, I learned that a lot in my life. But I didn't complain, my life was cake compared to other peoples.
 
I think she was telling me to go for it, but I didn't know what I was supposed to go for exactly. I mean I guess I could kiss her, but I didn't think that we should get things too involved with stuff like that in a public place. I did smile at her and put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer to me. "If I go too far just smack me." I told her.

I tried to relax and begun to talk about video games. I had been playing the latest Final Fantasy game which had been great looking but lacked good gameplay, or any gameplay really. "I mean the game is like a interactive movie. I press a button and the characters go through this automated attack action." I said, trying to make small talk.

It was hard to focus on things as Megan's bodyheat burned into me. She felt soft and wonderful in my arms, and I began to wonder what it would be like to lie with a woman naked. The thought of our flesh rubbing against each other was exciting.
 
I smiled at him when he put his arm around me, I wanted to say good for you. But didn't since it wasn't the kind of thing that would be said, I enjoyed the comfort he offered me without even knowing it. Then he started talking about the new final fantasy game, I nodded so me. "Yeah I played the first part of if, it's funny Ive been playing final fantasy games since the first one. And then they bring out ten, where you destroy the summons, then they come back. I don't think the creators knew what they were doing"

I chuckled some and enjoy my meal, which was really good. I hadn't been out with a guy in a good three years. So this felt really good, and as I sipped my soda I thought for a moment. And looked at him with a very kind smile, always giving him smiles. If my day was bad, and I saw him the bad seemed to just wash away from me. "I actually wanted to go to college for video games, I use to draw a lot of different characters when I was in school."

It sounded geeky to most people, but I knew Ken would find it interesting. And probably ask to see them, since that was the kind of guy he was really. Very curious and always paying attention to the world around him, it was the kind of thing that made me really happy.
 
I smiled and nodded went she mentioned the drawings. "Yeah I had a buddy that went to Art Institute. He designs Magic the Gathering cards now." I told her. It was great shooting the shit with her. Not that we haven't just chit chatted before while at the store, but somehow on a date it felt more meaning full. I could really picture this girl as being my first girlfriend and I was getting more and more hopeful about it going that direction.

We spoke about her art for a bit, then the food came and we enjoyed some steak. I wanted to laugh as we both dug into our food and simply stopped talking. I noticed that we rubbed against each other a lot while we ate though, kind of rocking back and forth against each other while we chewed and enjoyed the food.

"Great tri-tip everytime." I said, popping the last bite into my mouth.

I looked at her and notice she had some BBQ sauce on her chin. I made my move then, without even thinking about it really. I leaned toward her and gently I licked the sauce from her chin. Then I looked into her eyes, screaming at myself. I just fucking licked her face, literally lick her fucking face. I was a moron.

"Sorry, you looked delicious." I said.
 
I enjoyed the chatting, and it was really fun. Being relaxed, enjoying his company. It was really interesting. But as I bit into my steak I really didn't notice what he had, and before I knew it he licked my chin. Listing to what he said, then looking at the way he reacted. I knew what he was thinking, that he fucked this all up. But I giggled some and looked at him kindly, thinking about what to say. I grinned at him with a lot of love seen there.

I decided to kiss him on the cheek "your sweet" I said softly and nudged against him, showing him that it was ok. I didn't mind it at all, it was a really nice turn of events. He wasn't really thinking, but in time he would realize that I wasn't the kind of girl that had a stick up her ass. I enjoyed the freedom he was showing, it just meant he was open to a lot of possibilities. "You worry to much Ken, I see the look on your face" I finally said after a few moments of silence.
 
I smiled and sighed back in my seat happily. So glad I was that she wasn't freaking out or anything. My cheek tingled where she kissed me, like the nerve endings there were suddenly more alive than before. I leaned against her, "I know. I get it now, you are totally cool and awesome. I need to stop being a dork." I said.

The waitress dropped the check and I handed her my credit card before she walked away. I wanted to pay for this meal, I had asked Megan out so it was only right that I paid. Besides if she was going to be my girlfriend then I wanted to take care of her as best as I could. I thought about that asistant manager position they keep offering me, for the first time like I should take it. The job paid really well and actually left me ready to become a manager of an entire department.

I smiled and asked her, "So you wanna come over to my place and shoot off a worm?" I teased.
 
I eyed him and laughed kindly when he called himself a dork, shaking my head I looked at him kindly. "Your not a dork Ken, and even if you were I wouldn't care. Your a cute dork" It was kind of him to pay for my meal, and the signs were there. I knew what he was hoping, with the comment he made about the worm. This could go any where I knew, but I really didn't mind it. I slid out of the booth, and put my black jacket on, thinking about it for a moment.

I wrapped my fingers around his hand, and smiled up at him. I was showing him signals, that she would be his. But wasn't to sure if he knew it, since by the way he was acting. I had a feeling that he never had a girlfriend before, which really surprised me. But then again, he was a video game geek like her. And I didn't have the best time with guys, so I leaned into him enjoying the night. Thinking for a moment, I looked at him and smiled.

"I'll take care of your worm problem for you Ken" I said with a chuckle in my voice, I knew all to well what I was getting myself into. But I didn't mind it, I had known him over a month and he was everything in a guy I ever wanted. Thinking about what to do and what to say, I certainly didn't want to make him nervous about myself.
 
I felt good walking back to my car. Megan held my arm like a girl in a fifties movie. It was wonderful, and I was happy. I tried to prepare myself mentally for nothing to happen with Megan though. Everytime I get my hopes up and think that maybe things are going to go well with a girl, they fall flat on their face. So I didn't want to go into this with Megan expecting my wildest dreams.

I would be fine if she just came over and took care of my worm problem.

Anyway we got to my car and I opened the door for her like a gentleman and moved around to the other side. My apartment wasn't far from the mall and I got us there fairly quick.

I hoped I had straightened up before I last left. I'd hate to open the door and have her think I'm a slob which I wasn't, I was a gamer. There is a difference.

I opened my door and revealed my apartment to a girl for the first time. "Ta-Da." I said. "Make yourself at home. Xbox is hooked up to the TV already, of course. Would you like a drink? I think I might have a couple beers left, but I also have Pepsi."
 
I smiled at him as he helped me into his car, the trip to his place was quick. And then once I got into his apartment, I scanned the place with my eyes. It was nice, better then my own place. I heard what Ken said and I smiled at him, removing my jacket and hung it up. Seeing the xbox set up, everything was good to go. But listened to his offer of a drink, I nodded some. "Anything is fine Ken I'm not picky" I said with a grin on my face, and sat down.

So she was here about a worm problem, but had a feeling it would take a life of it's own. So I relaxed back, crossing my legs I relaxed a bit. Though I had to admit to myself, as much as I didn't want to. I was pretty nervous, it was almost like I had something to prove. When I knew I didn't, Ken was a sweet guy and wanted to spend all this time with him. Turning on the game system, I started from where he left off. And quickly got to the worm.

"So how long have you been stuck here?" I asked with a grin on my face, it had taken me a couple hours to get out the first time. Till I found a motion to go through, finding a rhythm is good to do with something like this.
 
I dug around in my fridge and brought out a couple cans of Pepsi for us. I wasn't much of a drinker and I wasn't going to have a beer when she wasn't having one. Not that she wouldn't have if I brought her one, I just thought it would seem cheesy to bring her a beer after our dinner or something I dont know really.

"I've been trying that damn thing for like a day." I told her sitting beside her on the couch and setting her soda on the table in front of us so she didn't have to pause the game. "I probably would've beaten it tonight after I got off, but I figured it would be fun to watch you wrestle with it." I teased popping open my can and watching her play.

She was good, and hardly took any damage from the attacks of the worm. I always got hit by shit because I tried to dodge too late. "Nice, shoot the weak point on the head." I told her. "Work it baby work it." I chuckled.
 
I smiled as he was talking to me, since it was easy to pay attention to both game and Ken. "Well with bosses like these you have to find a rhythm and use it, it took me a good two hours to figure out the rhythm to figure this son of a bitch out" I chuckled some and looked at him with a huge grin on my face. After a good ten minutes, I fired one more round into it and it fell and didn't get back up. I smirked at what I did, and chuckled. "And there you go"

I pushed the pause button and opened up my soda, taking a sip of it. And sat back looking at him, looking at him I placed my hand on his. "Ive always been good with killing very hard battles. There was this old game for the Nintendo festers quest I think it was, and this boss battle was in a sewer it took me a week but finally killed it. Was a pain in the ass but it was really fun at the same time. Amazing how games have changed over the years, looking more human."

I wasn't to sure what to say or do now, but I looked at him kindly. Trying to figure out what to do here, so I just wrapped my arm around him see how he would react. He was a unique fellow and this was going to be interesting to see what he does, how he reacts to me.
 
She killed the boss and i clapped. This girl was good and quite frankly she apealed to me more and more with each moment. I laughed as she spoke about old ninetendo games and i felt her put an arm around me which made me feel nice.

I returned the motion and out my arm around her and snuggled against her a bit more. "I remember Battletoads. That game was hard as a motherfucker." I told her. I looked at her and smiled, for a long long minute I just admired how goregous she was. "Megan I am gonna kiss you okay?"

I didnt wait for her to answer. I bent in and brushed my lips against hers. At first it was light brushing of our lips, but then i increased the pressure, mashing my lips to hers and working my mouth against hers. I wanted her so badly, i never felt like this with any girl before. It was like she had been crafted by god to be perfect for me.
 
I smiled at him lovingly "Awww I remember that game, was hard but fun. Kinda funny the games they brought out, like earth worm Jim, now that game was stupid yet interesting" I laughed some, but then as he got comfortable he said he was going to kiss me. I was about to say, the point was to just do it. But I felt his lips on me, she could feel his uncertain. But then he pressed his lips against my own harder, and I wrapped my arms around him. Returning the kiss.

It was amazing how much he made me want him, I found myself moaning a little. Which should pretty much tell him he was doing something very well, well better then that really. I placed my fingers in his hair, as I decided to make the kiss a bit deeper. Showing him just what I saw in him, my heart was pounding as my enjoyment. And when the kiss broke I looked at him, and it was time to admit it. I took a deep breath, a silent one and smiled. "I love you Ken" I admitted stroking his cheek.
 
I stopped and looked into her eyes, unable to believe what she had just confessed softly. Love? She loved me? Maybe it was true, we were like two peas in a pod together, same interests, same likes and dislikes, she was beautiful and maybe she found me handsome too. I smiled and kissed her again, "I've always wanted to hear a girl say that to me." I breathed against her lips. "It was love at first sight for me. I never felt like I was meant to be with someone so much before I met you." I told her, running my fingers through her hair and kissing her more.

I rolled onto my back on the couch, pulling her on top of me. Her weight was wonderful on my body, her breasts mashed against my chest making me long for her. I reached down and cupped her ass, pulling her more on top of me until she lay completely on me.

I smiled and winked, "I think I may have one more worm boss for you."
 
Back
Top