One Year Later

He and his family did everything they possibly could. They've spent $125,000 in legal fees over the years. They did everything the gov't told them to do.

They weren't "hiding." They checked in every time they were supposed to. They never did a thing wrong. I don't know the ins and outs of Immigration law, but it's not because "they" were lazy or negligient.

You need to be deported, too.

I'm puzzled about what I read on this link. It's common knowledge that the spouse of an American citizen can be easily granted citizenship, especially if he or she has a good record. That being the case, why did this man not take care of business years ago? I wonder if there's more here than we are being told.

He and his family did everything they possibly could. They've spent $125,000 in legal fees over the years. They did everything the gov't told them to do.

They weren't "hiding." They checked in every time they were supposed to. They never did a thing wrong. I don't know the ins and outs of Immigration law, but it's not because "they" were lazy or negligient.

You need to be deported, too.

I can't be deported because I am a natural born citizen.

But that's neither here nor there. He could easily have become a citizen years ago, but didn't. Why not? :confused: My wife used to be an illegal alien. She came from the Philippines on a tourist visa, overstayed and went to work in order to support her family back home. Later, she married a US citizen (not me) who died a few years later. Before he died, he had petitioned for her to become a citizen and it was granted. This guy's wife could have done the same thing, but apparently didn't. Maybe they actually were lazy or negligent.

Too old by 6 months to qualify for DACA

The order was given in 2009 but he's been given stays by the Obama Admin. So, we have only Trump to thank.

Fuck you you insensitive old fuck

I can't be deported because I am a natural born citizen. Immigration 101: Why Marrying a US Citizen Does Not Automatically Legalize an Undocumented Immigrant

But that's neither here nor there. He could easily have become a citizen years ago, but didn't. Why not? :confused: My wife used to be an illegal alien. She came from the Philippines on a tourist visa, overstayed and went to work in order to support her family back home. Later, she married a US citizen (not me) who died a few years later. Before he died, he had petitioned for her to become a citizen and it was granted. This guy's wife could have done the same thing, but apparently didn't. Maybe they actually were lazy or negligent.

I can't be deported because I am a natural born citizen.
What law protects natural born citizens from deportation and/or citizenship revocation?

Is extradition or rendition to a foreign nation just deportation under a different name?

What law protects natural born citizens from deportation and/or citizenship revocation?

Is extradition or rendition to a foreign nation just deportation under a different name?

The amendment forbidding unlawful search and seizure. :):)

Extradition and rendition are not the same thing.

The amendment forbidding unlawful search and seizure.
In other words, you don't know.

Extradition and rendition are not the same thing.
That's why I said 'or'.

EDIT: Ah, I see what confused you. I should have written "under different names", not "under a different name". My bad with plurals.

Last edited:
In other words, you don't know.

That's why I said 'or'.

EDIT: Ah, I see what confused you. I should have written "under different names", not "under a different name". My bad with plurals.
That should be, "I'm bad with plurals."

Those cellphone things are going to ruin proper English.

Back