Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't think there is anything hotter than having a man piss inside me and then fuck me. I love the feeling of it being forced out of me and running all over my pussy with every thrust.

I still don't think there is anything hotter than having a man piss inside me and then fuck me. I love the feeling of it being forced out of me and running all over my pussy with every thrust.

That like your profile picture is too damned hot!!!!

We did that on a couple of occasions, sharing something like that is amazing! Women like you are a rare find. have fun!

Mmmmmm

Sounds hot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably why we're all here, huh?

Can be such an intense means of intimate bonding!

Last edited:
Fun

Many years ago, pre wife, I had a one night stand with a nice woman (Hot red head). After a nice dinner and a few beers each, I began to go down on her and was taking my time, bringing her close, then teasing her towards orgasm. She came like a wild woman, moaning and thrashing about. I then noticed how extra juicy she was!! I began to lick her again, and she let a little dribble out. That's when I figured out what she was doing. BIG SHOCK to me!!! I asked her if she liked doing that, and she told me she had never cum that hard, and pee'd after, but it was a huge turn on for her. I encouraged her to try again, while licking and teasing her red bush. Sure enough, a few light dribbles emerge, and her clit was standing out and I attacked it hard, licking and sucking for all I was worth. She came loud and was thrashing about for some time. I moved up and started some deep tongue kissing and she cleaned up my face nicely. She told me that had never happened before, and she absolutely loved it. I told her that was my first time also. After my initial shock, I loved it.
It was quite a night, and we continued into the wee hours of the morning. I never pee'd on her, as neither of us wanted that. I also (sadly) never slept with her again, due to leaving for the military.
I have one other experience with my wife I may share in the future.

R

There are "NO WORDS"

To describe what it does to ones mind during that!

Nor do I know of anything more personal between 2 people!

Many years ago, pre wife, I had a one night stand with a nice woman (Hot red head). After a nice dinner and a few beers each, I began to go down on her and was taking my time, bringing her close, then teasing her towards orgasm. She came like a wild woman, moaning and thrashing about. I then noticed how extra juicy she was!! I began to lick her again, and she let a little dribble out. That's when I figured out what she was doing. BIG SHOCK to me!!! I asked her if she liked doing that, and she told me she had never cum that hard, and pee'd after, but it was a huge turn on for her. I encouraged her to try again, while licking and teasing her red bush. Sure enough, a few light dribbles emerge, and her clit was standing out and I attacked it hard, licking and sucking for all I was worth. She came loud and was thrashing about for some time. I moved up and started some deep tongue kissing and she cleaned up my face nicely. She told me that had never happened before, and she absolutely loved it. I told her that was my first time also. After my initial shock, I loved it.
It was quite a night, and we continued into the wee hours of the morning. I never pee'd on her, as neither of us wanted that. I also (sadly) never slept with her again, due to leaving for the military.

R

R

I would love to have been in your shoes that night

Self pee experiences have got to be one of the hottest thing you can be involved in. Participating, helping, doing yourself. All great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back