Women that enjoy watching (or listening) to a man masturbate

DfrntLovin

Literotica Guru
A topic that might deserve to be reborn.

It would be interesting to hear from the lovely ladies of Lit that love to watch (or listen to) a man masturbate.

Have you always enjoyed it? What makes it delightful for you? What do you want to see or hear? Any particular fantasies or real-life experiences that you'd like to share with us?

When I'm watching them, it's such a turn on knowing that they're doing it just for me. I love everything about it. Love to watch them caress their cocks, watching them get harder. Knowing they're going to cum for me as I edge them on. Watching that delicious cum flow from their hard cocks. Imagining it being shot in my mouth. I love it! :devil:

I love it all watching, knowing they are doing it for me, listening to them all of it!

When I'm watching them, it's such a turn on knowing that they're doing it just for me. I love everything about it. Love to watch them caress their cocks, watching them get harder. Knowing they're going to cum for me as I edge them on. Watching that delicious cum flow from their hard cocks. Imagining it being shot in my mouth. I love it! :devil:

I love it all watching, knowing they are doing it for me, listening to them all of it!

Anytime you lovely ladies want to listen, just let me know and I'll see what I can do about having you two hear me cum!!! :devil: :kiss:

Anytime you lovely ladies want to listen, just let me know and I'll see what I can do about having you two hear me cum!!! :devil: :kiss:
Well put me on your naughty list, sexy. Watching or listening, it's super hot! You have listened to my audio, right?

Well put me on your naughty list, sexy. Watching or listening, it's super hot! You have listened to my audio, right?

Dear Ima,
MMMM You are a naughty one, aren't you!!?? And yes, I love watching and listening as well!!! And of course I have. I love some naughty stories that the reader gets off while reading them!!! YOU, my dear, have me so very hard right now and I would love to be able to get off for your listening pleasures, but perhaps tomorrow night!! Heck, whenever you want to listen to someone get off, PM me and I'll see what I can do, sweet IMA!!!!:heart: :kiss:

Dear Ima,
MMMM You are a naughty one, aren't you!!?? And yes, I love watching and listening as well!!! And of course I have. I love some naughty stories that the reader gets off while reading them!!! YOU, my dear, have me so very hard right now and I would love to be able to get off for your listening pleasures, but perhaps tomorrow night!! Heck, whenever you want to listen to someone get off, PM me and I'll see what I can do, sweet IMA!!!!:heart: :kiss:
That is so very hot! All that hardness for me. Pity I can't take care of it for you. Mmmmm I'll look forward to hearing you, sexy one :kiss:

That is so very hot! All that hardness for me. Pity I can't take care of it for you. Mmmmm I'll look forward to hearing you, sexy one :kiss:

MMMMM Ima,
I'd love to watch you masterbate and finger/fuck your sweet, tasty pussy as I lay next to you stroking my nice thick hard cock!!! I hope you are getting all nice and juicy just thinking about my thick tool!!!! :kiss: :rose:

MMMMM Ima,
I'd love to watch you masterbate and finger/fuck your sweet, tasty pussy as I lay next to you stroking my nice thick hard cock!!! I hope you are getting all nice and juicy just thinking about my thick tool!!!! :kiss: :rose:
PM me again, you naughty thread hijacker, you :devil: I'm loving the thoughts you're giving me.

trying hard not to...

PM me again, you naughty thread hijacker, you :devil: I'm loving the thoughts you're giving me.

continue this trend... of begging for viewers... though listening is good too... getting encouragement OR... commands not to let things cum too fast...or advice on other tricks to do....

but I will not... keep hitting on ima..... though... I totally agree that lying next to her and let her listen... watch.... smell?... and touch if she so desires would be wonderful.

(not that watching what her fingers might be up to wouldn't help the whole situation get hotter... and harder... and wetter... Having a woman listening would be enough for a start.)

A girl I work with has let me watch her masturbate a few times. She gets so wet and it is so exciting to watch as well. We just end up having sex afterwards.:D Last year we ended up banging in a field at work after she did it. She just dropped her jeans and let me watch her. Its good having workmates like that.:rolleyes:

continue this trend... of begging for viewers... though listening is good too... getting encouragement OR... commands not to let things cum too fast...or advice on other tricks to do....

but I will not... keep hitting on ima..... though... I totally agree that lying next to her and let her listen... watch.... smell?... and touch if she so desires would be wonderful.

(not that watching what her fingers might be up to wouldn't help the whole situation get hotter... and harder... and wetter... Having a woman listening would be enough for a start.)
I would love to watch you sometime sexy. Now having you next to me in bed, listening, would be highly erotic. The only sounds would be our breaths as our hands worked their magic on our bodies :kiss:

sounds are good...

I would love to watch you sometime sexy. Now having you next to me in bed, listening, would be highly erotic. The only sounds would be our breaths as our hands worked their magic on our bodies :kiss:

to be fair... I have heard you..... but I'm sort of quiet unless urged to make noise... so you might want to watch. Someday..... up to you. Hearing you would be nice if you are watching me.

agrees 120%. :D

I always want to. Just never tried. I mean I have a web cam and a mic. I just never asked anyone to listen in.... Though I guess I am willing to if someone asks.

Quote "I'd luv to watch. I wanna see you stroke it nice and slow. "

Your contact pm is shut off

Last edited:
Back