Protection (closed)

I let out a whimper as your hand sneaks beneath my hospital gown and your hand cups my breast. I sigh, my thighs now fully spread as you slide your fingers in an out of my wet pussy. I gasp, my eyes closing as you kiss me so tenderly. My hips buck and move against you fingers as I feel my orgasm rising to the surface.

“Alan!” I yelped, moaning as I cum in your palm, my pussy clenching and pulsing around your fingers as my entire body shakes and shivers.
 
Holding onto you until your orgasm lets up and your release my fingers . . . licking your fingers clean of all your juices, "Hope they don't come in and take your blood pressure any time soon."

"That ought to help you sleep a little better tonight; I'm going to get another cup of coffee and I'll be right back. You need to try to get some rest. OK?"
 
I sigh as you help me to settle back in the bed, nodding as you say that you’re going to get a cup of coffee. “Alright.” I say as I give you a sleep look and yawn as I settle back against the pillows and close my eyes to doze.
 
Stopping to chat with the nurses on my way back to the room, they seem pretty sure that the doctor will release you tomorrow. I brought a cup of coffee for the officer on duty outside your room. Back into the room, I settle into the easy chair in the corner of the room as your slow breathing indicates that, at least for now, you are asleep.
 
I sleep easily through most of the night, waking shortly before dawn when a nightmare rocks my world. I snap up from the bed with a sharp gasp, my eyes turning to look for you as you doze in the easy chair next to my bed. I pant to calm my heart and shiver as I settle back down so I don’t disturb you.
 
Not easy to sleep in this chair, so I hear you when you wake with a start, "What's up, babe. Everything ok?" Reaching over I take your hand as you settle back into the bed.
 
I squeeze your hand as it slips into mine as I calm down and I finally turn my gaze towards you, unable to open my black eye much as it’s swollen over night.

“Yeah, just a bad dream.” I say with a sigh. “Baby, why don’t you go home and get some sleep? You don’t have to stay.”
 
"I'm staying here for now, babe . . . hopefully the doctor will be here in a few hours and let me take you home. Then we can both stretch out in a real bed and get some sleep." I know it's going to be a few rough days coming up for us - you trying to recover from this, still planning a wedding, keeping Molly somewhat 'normal', and getting away for a honeymoon cruise.

I should be getting a call from the DA or police captain today to let me know what is going on with Mr. Prick in the jail.
 
“That sounds like heaven.” I say with a small smile for you as I see the enormity of everything wash over your face. “Alan…we don’t have to have the wedding next week. I mean, I love you and want to be your wife, but if it’s too much stress, we can postpone. Maybe even just go to the courthouse and get married there.”
 
"We don't need to decide anything right now. Let's wait until we get home; we can talk it over with Alex and Maria and decide what is best for everyone."

The orderly stops in with some juice for you. "I'm going down and get some coffee; I'm sure the nurses will be in shortly to help you freshen up for the day, and I'm afraid if I'm here when they do, I might do something bad. So I'll be back in a little bit, babe."
 
I smile at your comment and nod, giving you a kiss before you leave. By the time you return, the nurses have me up and dressed in a pair of clothes from the hospital lost and found. My other clothes were taken as evidence by the police after the attack. I hold you hand as we wait for the doctor to show and release me.

As soon as the paperwork is signed, I am glad to be out of the room and on our way home. Once I’m settled in your car, I reach across the consol and take your hand, gripping it tightly as you drive us home.

“Would you help me take a bath when we get home? I feel like I have a layer of grime on me an inch thick.” I say, looking over at you with a smile.
 
"Will you be a good girl and not splash all over your nurse?" As frisky as you were last night in the hospital bed, I really don't know what to expect when I get you home. "After all, the doctor did tell you to take it easy for a few days."
 
“I promise, babe.” I say as I grip your hand a bit tighter. “As long as you keep your hands on their task, Mister.” I give you a slight glare and laugh at the innocent look that is given back to me.
 
"I am hurt that you would even accuse me of something like that," trying not to laugh even as I say it. "Maybe I should just put on a blindfold and give you a bath by braille."
 
Laughing softly, I lean across the seat and kiss your cheek. “I’d love to, babe, but maybe we can save it for a time when I’m not so dizzy.”

I sigh as you pull into the drive, happy to be home. Still sitting in my seat, I wait until you come to my side of the car to open my door before I attempt to stand up. Holding onto you arm, the world spins around me and my head pounds.
 
Walking slowly into the house and straight up to the bedroom where you can lie down for a few minutes before we think about a bath. I hear the doorbell ring and find Sarah at the door wanting to know how you are. As she tells me that Tom is doing fine, just a couple of stitches, we walk up to the bedroom.
 
Settled safely in our bed, I let out a sigh and sink back against the pillows, hearing the doorbell ring and watching you dash downstairs to answer. I smile when I see Sarah, thanking her for everything that she and Tom did for me. We talk for a little while before I nod off during the conversation and she excuses herself, hugging you before she leaves.

Shortly after she leaves, your phone rings and Maria’s number flashes on the screen. “Morning, daddy! Molly and I are on our way home. You need me to pick up anything at the store? What would you like for lunch? Does Michaela need anything?” Her questions are fast and furious as you can hear Molly talking in the background.
 
Thanking Sarah for stopping by and assuring her that we will call her if we need anything as she hugs me on the way out of the bedroom. As she heads down the stairs and out the back door, the phone rings . . . Maria . . .

"I can't think of anything right now; I know we have plenty of food here. Michaela is resting right how, so maybe after you get here and she is awake, there might be some shopping we need to do, and it will probably be easier to do without any 'help' from Molly."

Clicking off the phone, I see you stir in the bed. "Maria is on her way with Molly; should be here in an hour. Do you want to try to take a bath before they get here?"
 
I sigh as I hear you talking on the phone, my eyes opening to watch you as you tell Maria to just come to the house. I nod when you ask me about a bath and I take your arm, going slowly to the bathroom and sitting on the edge of the tub as you draw the warm water.

“I feel useless.” I mutter as you pull my top and pants off, helping me to slide into the nice, hot water.
 
"Babe, you're not useless . . . just a little stiff and sore right now. Besides, I'll take any opportunity I can to get my hands on your naked body." Helping you slide down into the tub; reaching for a washcloth and the body wash. Sudsing up the cloth and rubbing your shoulders and back.

Kissing the top of your head as you slowly start to relax in the water.
 
Relaxing beneath the steaming water, I sigh in pleasure as you start to scrub my body, rubbing my shoulders and back until I’m practically purring. Limp as a noodle, I turn my eyes towards you and give you a smile.

“Thank you, baby. No one’s ever taken such good care of me before.” I say as I feel you kiss the top of my head.
 
"I always did like to play Doctor, so now I get to with a really pretty patient." Filling my hands with body wash, I start running my hands down over your shoulders and toward your chest. All I have to do is move my fingers in that direction and somebody's nipples start getting hard, "Am I causing this?" as I slide a finger over your nipple.
 
I let out a soft sigh as you run your fingers across my nipples. Nodding my head, I look at you with a blush.

“I can’t help it.” I say softly, noting that I’m not the only one in the same predicament. Seems like someone has a tent in the front of his pants.
 
"Sorry, babe, can't seem to help it whenever I'm around you. But, this is supposed to be a relaxing bath for you. Just close your eyes and lie back while I finish my 'task'."

Dropping my soapy hand down to your feet and ankles, then up your legs to your knees; probably shouldn't go any further right now, but not sure I can stop myself.
 
I let out a soft little sigh as you tell me to relax while your hands caress over my legs. Moaning as your fingers work my tense muscles, I part my thighs in anticipation of what is going to happen.

"Alan..." I say softly, turning my eyes towards yours. "Be gentle."
 
Back
Top