Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this morning... he came all over my face...then licked hid cum off me.
 
sucked two cocks

I used to suck my brothers cocks, two at a time. I'd have them stand side by side with their dicks together, put my arms around their asses with my finger in each one's asshole, then suck both cocks while playing with their buttholes. I could never get them to cum at the same time, One would always nut first.
 
sucked today?

Not yet today, but got a meeting arranged for tomorrow to suck a guy off...Can't wait
 
I used to suck my brothers cocks, two at a time. I'd have them stand side by side with their dicks together, put my arms around their asses with my finger in each one's asshole, then suck both cocks while playing with their buttholes. I could never get them to cum at the same time, One would always nut first.

Sounds like they must have had fun too.
 
Not today, but spent the weekend with my 'friend' C', and so Saturday and sunday were both good for my cum nutritional intake... keeping up with the 'five a day' is just so easy sometimes...
 
As a matter of fact, YES!!! I just sucked a very nice big cock not more than an hour ago and it was really good. He came down my throat so I didn't get to taste his cum but it was a lot of fun.
 
I am still looking for today. I know the guy I want to suck, just can't seem to work out the details.
 

Attachments

  • A1SACAZ1POM7CAAQKOX5CA0KPKMVCARLYYVTCA7QPRFUCABAU14ECA4NJ69VCANMNKCQCAOGCVXRCANPJWIQCAH0Y0W9CAHW.jpg
    A1SACAZ1POM7CAAQKOX5CA0KPKMVCARLYYVTCA7QPRFUCABAU14ECA4NJ69VCANMNKCQCAOGCVXRCANPJWIQCAH0Y0W9CAHW.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 2,581
Yesterday was quite a challenge. I met a guy online that said he took a long time to cum. He wasn't lying - it took almost two hours! Was definitely worth it though. I didn't think someone could cum that much!
 
To celebrate my getting over my flu, my wife and I hooked up with the married couple we usually play with. While Catherine and Claire played and watched, I sucked John until he poured himself down my throat, sucked him until he was hard again, put a condom on him and offered him my ass. I was so horny that I came as soon as he had gotten me loose enough to get his cock into me.
 
Friday I got with a guy with a 8.5 dick like a beer can. I sucked him for 20 minutes, then he tried to take me from the rear, after about 5 minutes of that I had to stop him just to big for me. Never could get him to cum. Oh well, look to meet another guy on Wed for more fun. :rolleyes:
 
Hooked up with my boy friend at school last night and gave him his biweekly blow job. It's a regular thing now, we meet early, I blow him before class. I know exactly how to make him cum within minutes now. He loves to treat me like a little cock whore and I have to admit it drives me crazy. He grabs my hair and I grab his ass and he basically fucks my mouth.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top