Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

• Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest episode of American Horror Story had some lovely shibari in it.

Not sure how to feel about the ton of subtle bdsm references used in the characterization of an emotionally abusive cult but at least they put in the effort to get somebody on-set who knows what they're doing.

So there's this perv from the PG called Trekka who might be coming round to have a look-see and say hello.

I told her you were all a bunch of self-important hardasses who would look down your nose at her and freeze her out.

Don't disappoint me!:rose:

Bahahaha! Thank you, Honey.

*waves*

I'm a Florida girl, so getting frozen out is a hard limit.

I also really do like long walks on the beach.

And gagging on cock.

How'm I doin so far?

:)

*waves*

And gagging on cock.

How'm I doin so far?

It doesn't sound like you meet the required minimum of 60%-kink to justify issuing a valid travel visa to our part of Lit, and since the election our immigration dept' has dramatically relaxed the regulations on treatment of illegals so you should probably watch out if you plan on staying.

It doesn't sound like you meet the required minimum of 60%-kink to justify issuing a valid travel visa to our part of Lit, and since the election our immigration dept' has dramatically relaxed the regulations on treatment of illegals so you should probably watch out if you plan on staying.

Oh cmon. I'm fresh off the PG, which means I can barely string a sentence together, let alone calculate percentages. Plus I was assured there would be no math on this exam.

That part about relaxing though-- I could get into that.

Trekka!:cattail:

Also, I see blue on my thread. 😍
Yeah I wondered who this Trekka was so went a-looking.

Honestly though, I do have to wonder what kind of twisted, perverse satisfaction you're getting from kink-shaming yourself to an audience. >_>

Yeah I wondered who this Trekka was so went a-looking.

Honestly though, I do have to wonder what kind of twisted, perverse satisfaction you're getting from kink-shaming yourself to an audience. >_>

Hold up, hold up.

I'm not shaming myself over there, I'm just shaming everybody else!:cattail:

Wooowww

I haven't been outside of this forum bubble in so long that I forgot that regular people are regular.

I can't bring myself to spoil the pure naivety of this poor thing.

And I my own bubble. I'm cross-bubbling tonight. Look out, internet.

Aww, naievete! *blushes*

(Hush, Honey!)

Hold up, hold up.

It's shaming shaming!

It's like, so meta. It's ironic irony. It's epic.

Oh cmon. I'm fresh off the PG, which means I can barely string a sentence together, let alone calculate percentages. Plus I was assured there would be no math on this exam.

That part about relaxing though-- I could get into that.

Hi Trekka~

Great to see you here.

Cascadia

I've gone through so many stages today. Misery, frustration, relief, dread, and now I'm unsure.

Denny

Life on the farm not all it's cracked up to be? Lol
My wife, Dollie, grew up on a farm in Minnesota. I've spent much of my life trying to train her to be a city lady.

Well, titties.
When she bent over the well to get a pail of water I saw her titties.

*waves*

And gagging on cock.

How'm I doin so far?

After trying to citiefy my wife we moved to Florida for 23 years. She loved walking naked on the legal and illegal nude beaches. Yes, she'd gag on cocks. I learned long ago she's a licker not a sucker.

Public humiliation?...

Um.
Yeah.
Public humiliation is what exhibitionists love.

Hold up, hold up.

Shame shame on you for that. Some of us can't handle being shamed.

I'd love to start posting and hanging out here again, but somehow I just have nothing to say.

I come, I type, I delete, I go away and come back a week later. Rinse and repeat.

(Also cookie, I just read about Mr. Cookie. I'm so sorry. :rose:)

I'd love to start posting and hanging out here again, but somehow I just have nothing to say.

I come, I type, I delete, I go away and come back a week later. Rinse and repeat.

(Also cookie, I just read about Mr. Cookie. I'm so sorry. :rose:)

Dont let that stop ya, lots of people throughout the threads really have nothing interesting to say.. Look at me for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back