GOP House leadership for the next congress: All white men

Of course it also goes back to what I've long pointed out about the ideology of the Myth of the Oppressed Groups which is nothing more than a re-packaged variant of traditional Marxist dialectalism that was developed on American college campuses in the 1960s. Its the shaddow ideology of our entire civilization today. The so-called "diverse" groups represent a new Proletariat and the "non-diverse" groups represent a new Bourgoisie. The new Proletariat of course has a natural numerical majority as they have constructed it, which is exactly in line with traditional Marxist theory. Its pretend of course, but so was traditional economic Communist theory. Its a useful means to power. It doesn't have to be true, they just have to convince enough people its true.
You don't know what dialectics is, do you?
 
If that's so, there's a handful of orphans in here piteously crying for a mummy and daddy to make the hurt go away.

It turns out, our Lit Republicans are just a bunch of foster parents who only signed up for Romney because of the support check.
 
Tee Hee

Hrs pass

and

Still no answer to very simple questions

I axed of

NIGGER POON ZANDI
 
He would fit right in, now that fag frank is gone

NIGGER POON ZANDI, would agree

COLOREDS AND CUNTS UBER ALLES


Ignore all shit

Once you go BLACK and CUNT, you cant go back

Disgraced Ex-Congressman Who Served Prison Time For Sexual Assault On A Minor And Fraud To Run For Jesse Jackson Jr’s House Seat…


Perfect fit.

Via Chicago Tribune:

Disgraced former U.S. Rep. Mel Reynolds said he will ask voters to focus on his congressional experience rather than his state and federal criminal record as he announced his bid today for the seat held by Jesse Jackson Jr., who has resigned.

At a downtown hotel news conference, Reynolds acknowledged having made “mistakes” in the past. For his campaign, he will try to assume the mantle of an incumbent while also seeking redemption from voters. Red and white campaign signs urged voters to “re-elect” Reynolds “so he can finish the work” while another stark red sign with white letters said simply: “Redemption.”

Reynolds held the 2nd Congressional District seat from 1993 until October 1995, when a Cook County jury convicted him of several sex-related charges, including having sex with an underage volunteer campaign worker. While serving time in state prison, Reynolds also was convicted on federal financial and campaign fraud charges. President Bill Clinton commuted Reynolds’ sentence to time served in 2001.

Under law, Reynolds, formerly a South Side resident who is now renting in Dolton, no longer has to register as a sex offender.

Reynolds sought to downplay his previous convictions, contending “it was almost 18, 20 years ago” and that his past crimes “shouldn’t be a life sentence.”

“The fact of the matter is, nobody’s perfect,” Reynolds said, adding that voters should “look at the entire history of me,” including what people do “after they make mistakes.” Reynolds, however, stopped short of acknowledging guilt for any of his crimes
 
22 Committee chairs, the majority leader, whip, and #3 person all white men. They actually went through their leadership ranks and weeded out their women and Hispanics and replaced them with white males. Even after the electoral beating this month Republicans still can't figure out how to diversify and are even taking steps in the opposite direction.

Yeah white men are evil and bad.
 
why is a BOMB?

and

not merely a WORD?

why are you NIGGERZ paranoid?

how do you "people" walk around with a BIG CHIP on your shoulder?

Just AXIN:D

shut up kike, I'm reading a book under a lamp made out of your grandmothers skin

take your big nose somewhere else, fucking zionist

just words, right
 
So how does your new white hood fit?

this coming from the guy that thought that the guy in this pic was a racist black guy

Skweres.jpg
 
shut up kike, I'm reading a book under a lamp made out of your grandmothers skin

take your big nose somewhere else, fucking zionist

just words, right

My use of the N word is a joke............

Why is it a BOMB?
 
Some "joke."

Smells like racist shitstain desperation to me.

more derp n' squawk to ensue subsequently...
 
My use of the N word is a joke............

Why is it a BOMB?

Hey NIGGER SHITTER

Didya see that?

My use of the word NIGGER is a joke..............Tee Hee, HAHA

I don't see why YOU call it a BOMB

Are you paranoid?

Cant you take a JOKE?
 
COLORED and CUNT ubber alles

STFU, NIGGER

And that's NOT a BOMB

Its a JOKE

Haha, Tee Hee:D
 
But the Noted Rev who gave the Benediction for Obama's inauguration

and is supposed to be a CIVIL RIGHTS LEADER

said

HE DONT KNOW A NIGGER THAT WOULDNT VOTE FORE OBAMA

and when AXED why he said NIGGER, he said its a joke:rolleyes:

WHY CAN HE SAY ITS A JOKE??????????

He also said that WHITE PEOPLE CAN GO TO HELL!


Funny!!!!!!!!! Haha, Tee HEE!

http://washingtonexaminer.com/pasto...-will-go-to-hell/article/2512272#.UJJ9XoUgz4Y
 
22 Committee chairs, the majority leader, whip, and #3 person all white men. They actually went through their leadership ranks and weeded out their women and Hispanics and replaced them with white males. Even after the electoral beating this month Republicans still can't figure out how to diversify and are even taking steps in the opposite direction.

OMG White People! Get one of them Mulatto's in there....that would solve the problem
 
He wakes up at night screaming at the possibility of white folks and evil males running things.
I'm just happy whites are a majority in something around here.....we are being phased out!
 
He wakes up at night screaming at the possibility of white folks and evil males running things.

*yawn*

Calling me a white guy who's racist against white guys doesn't make you look very intelligent.
 
Oh looky

NIGGER SHITTER and NIGGER KUZINS are tongue tied after seeing what the "Rev" said

and as yet cant think of a reason

THAT NIGGER can say the word is a JOKE, but BUSYBODY-II cant!



Im sure the two aforementioned NIGGERZ will think of something

NIGGER=Haha, Tee Hee:cool:
 
Back
Top