I have a new target!

OpenMouth

Literotica Guru
As a young man I wanted to screw as many girls as possible. I did ok, but after my first cock sucking experience, I want to suck more cocks than the number of girls I fucked!

I haven't taken cock anally yet, but maybe my target when I do will be to be fucked more than I actually fucked!

Then I truly would be fulfilled as a cockslut...

As a young man I wanted to screw as many girls as possible. I did ok, but after my first cock sucking experience, I want to suck more cocks than the number of girls I fucked!

I haven't taken cock anally yet, but maybe my target when I do will be to be fucked more than I actually fucked!

It's good to have a goal.

there is alot of cock on lit and I am sure if you lined them up you would make things happen

Start with panties like your lovely avatar and I think you'd get lots of boys hard and ready for a good blowjob. And you'd be great at it because you'd want it more than most women do (myself excepted ;) )

Best of luck in achieving your interesting goal. Hope you will post full details as your task progresses. By the way what is your target?

Start with panties like your lovely avatar and I think you'd get lots of boys hard and ready for a good blowjob. And you'd be great at it because you'd want it more than most women do (myself excepted ;) )

That's excellent advice, Miss Satin!

I almost always wear panties now when I go to adult bookstores to suck cocks and get fucked...it seems to really turn the guys on, AND it sends a clear message that you're a "sissy" who wants to service them! I've been doing this for the past 8 years and it really works...even when serving at a gloryhole! Now that most of the gloryholes are gone, I just leave the door to my video booth partially open and stand in it with my cock out and stroking, and guys can see I'm ready to service them! They rarely hesitate to step into my booth and the fun begins! When many guys get into the booth with me, the first thing they do is touch my panties! I let them feel for a few moments before dropping to my knees to suck their cocks! If they want to fuck me, they usually ask if I fuck while feeling my panties!

Don't worry if you don't have a "girlish figure," either! I don't! In fact, I'm an average 5'11" ordinarily str8 looking and acting guy and wear a Size 9 panty. No matter! Guys LOVE it!!! 💓

A note on buying your panties. WAL-MART! The easiest place for a guy to buy panties! No pressure...not necessarily many disapproving women around...and GREAT prices! I prefer a Maidenform microfiber Hi-kini in pink or red, but they're usually around $5. Rather, Wal-Mart always has very nice, sexy panties in a variety of sexy fabrics and colors for...believe it or not...88¢!!! And guys, when you go in to buy, take a deep breath, keep calm and take your time! Buying women's underwear is NOT illegal and you WON'T get thrown out of the store! Just try not to look furtive or harass any women when shopping. Take your time and choose the panties that you really want and that fit you well. But, I do find it quite a turn-on to shop for panties and always have a hard-on every time I do! I usually have other, more mundane items in my cart when I'm shopping for lingerie and I don't do it at my "home" Wal-Mart store, either! Enjoy the experience, but do be reasonably discreet.

One more item: unless you're a skinny guy, don't get a string or tiny bikini! You want your panties to be OBVIOUS...lacy, bright feminine colors, a sexy, hippy cut. If you're a bigger guy, like me, a hip-hugger panty will fit you like what I call a "traditional bikini." And...if you're at ALL hairy, for goodness sake, DON'T buy a freakin' thong! Wearing it will be the most uncomfortable experience of your life, and guys cruising dimly lit ABS and theaters won't notice your panties as easily! ALL spoken from experience! 😊

Hope this helps my fellow sissy cock-lovers! 💋

Last edited by a moderator:
Back