I probably shouldn't...

Awwww - you are all so sweet - that's why I've missed this. It's always good to feel appreciated.

Thank you all - it's good to have you back :)

I'm not sure I like that comparison....that would make me Frankensteins monster :confused: Is that how you see me?????:(:eek:

No no no. You are Dr. Frankenstein.

Actually, no, that is waaaaaay worse. The Doctor is the true monster, who uses his skills and abilities to go against nature, creating an innocent being he pits against the townsfolk and allows to be slaughtered.

But if it makes you feel better the doctor was waaaay sexier.

Hehe - yeah you are all very funny! :)

So who is gonna entertain me today?

I'm not sure I like that comparison....that would make me Frankensteins monster :confused: Is that how you see me?????:(:eek:
You could be the bride of Frankenstein. :eek:

I've been waiting for someone to make a movie about their honeymoon.

Hehe - yeah you are all very funny! :)

So who is gonna entertain me today?

That would depend on what kind of entertainment you are looking for.

There is the joke type of entertainment.

A man walked into a bar, they had to put in 6 stitches.Or the sexual type of entertainment.

The ropes bind you, the mask blinds you, the ball gag silences you as the butt plug is inserted slowly.

need specifics here :D

That would depend on what kind of entertainment you are looking for.

There is the joke type of entertainment.

A man walked into a bar, they had to put in 6 stitches.Or the sexual type of entertainment.

The ropes bind you, the mask blinds you, the ball gag silences you as the butt plug is inserted slowly.

need specifics here :D

Do I have to do all the work? Use a little creativity :p

Do I have to do all the work? Use a little creativity :p

Creativity huh....

You kneel knowing what was to come, you are uncertain if you want this. First your arms are pulled behind you and the cuffs snap into place, binding your hands behind you. Next the blindfold covers your eyes, cutting out the light. Then the ball gag is forced into your mouth, cutting out any sounds you wish to make. A hand forces your head to the hard wooden floor, forcing you to expose yourself fully.

You know he can see all of you, your breasts hanging down, your pussy poutingly wide, your anus waiting, begging for attention. You moan against the gag as a finger trails from front to back, pulling the juices that are already flowing from you.....

Creative enough?

Creativity huh....

You kneel knowing what was to come, you are uncertain if you want this. First your arms are pulled behind you and the cuffs snap into place, binding your hands behind you. Next the blindfold covers your eyes, cutting out the light. Then the ball gag is forced into your mouth, cutting out any sounds you wish to make. A hand forces your head to the hard wooden floor, forcing you to expose yourself fully.

You know he can see all of you, your breasts hanging down, your pussy poutingly wide, your anus waiting, begging for attention. You moan against the gag as a finger trails from front to back, pulling the juices that are already flowing from you.....

Creative enough?

Pretty creative, yes :eek:

Well happy Valentines to all of you!

This has to be the most boring day at work ever!

Well happy Valentines to all of you!

This has to be the most boring day at work ever!

Happy valentines day!

Maybe you should spice up your workday! Lunchtime car chase? Start mugging people in the copy room?

Back