Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My legs hurt. :(

* Hugs * :rose:

Life sure can be strange.

So I lost my job today. Well, more accurately my trial period ended and the principal decided not to invest in me permanently. So I should be upset right? Hardly. I was miserable at that job. I could sugar coat it as much as I want, but it didn't take a rocket scientist to know that I was in way over my head. At least now I don't have to worry about coming up with a full curriculum for the students and can focus on finding a better job.

In other news, I had a second date with a girl I really like and kissage was achieved. :D Cross your fingers guys, I really want this to work out. :)

:heart:

* Hugs * :rose: for the first part, good luck for the second!

I just discovered yesterday that trying to mix concrete without a proper concrete mixer is very hard. It's one of the first times I've understood fully the limits of my strength. As a woman, my lower back and shoulders almost cannot withstand that kind of work. I worked at it for hours and spread about half the area I wanted to cover, but I almost can't move today. Ah me. I think it's time for a manicure and some willed forgetting.

I just discovered yesterday that trying to mix concrete without a proper concrete mixer is very hard. It's one of the first times I've understood fully the limits of my strength. As a woman, my lower back and shoulders almost cannot withstand that kind of work. I worked at it for hours and spread about half the area I wanted to cover, but I almost can't move today. Ah me. I think it's time for a manicure and some willed forgetting.

i know the feeling well... i helped dad lay some paving slabs last year... god i ached for days and i thought i was fit as fuck at the time being on the hockey team... it's different muscles though

My phone ran away on Monday, but it is back safe and sound with all of my numbers still inside it. It was in my car (which was in the shop).

YEILDING power tools????

Dammit, Chantilly, NEVER yield to power tools! WIELD them, baby, wield them!:rose::D

*giggles* oops:eek: lol, embarrassed myself twice in two days, i'm on a roll!:D But I do wield then rather well...and i want more power tools and to modify a few others.:devil:

Now I'm in an absolutely rotten mood. Fuuuck.

Depression is taking a hold of me again, I think because of all the stress with my dad and the computer not working, and I guess it just needed one more tiny and completely insignificant detail to set me off. And now I'm ready to cry and kick walls just because this one thing that doesn't matter anyway didn't go my way, like a spoiled fucking princess, and I just can't fucking help it because nothing else seems to have gone right lately and not getting the stupid number I wanted is just putting it over the top.

Sorry.

Depression is taking a hold of me again, I think because of all the stress with my dad and the computer not working, and I guess it just needed one more tiny and completely insignificant detail to set me off. And now I'm ready to cry and kick walls just because this one thing that doesn't matter anyway didn't go my way, like a spoiled fucking princess, and I just can't fucking help it because nothing else seems to have gone right lately and not getting the stupid number I wanted is just putting it over the top.

Sorry.

You can have my number if it would help. :rose:

Thank you both for being so kind.

Now I'm really crying.

I think it's just all been a little much.

Fuck!

I haven't checked one of my email accounts for about 2 weeks.

I just checked it.

I had won a cruise that I registered for with Olivia. It was 6 day cruise for two.

I had to respond by Oct 22.

Damn.:(

In case you are wondering...Olivia is a lesbian travel organization....

http://www.olivia.com/

Sorry.
*Hugs*
:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back