Sleeping naked

Elena1201

Experienced
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Posts
54
Anyone else like me can't sleep unless they are completely naked? I know I twist and turn a lot. Not only that but sometimes when u wake up in the middle of the night I just like to have free range and be able to orgasm myself back to sleep. ;)
 
Last edited:
For me, its the only way to sleep. And it can be so much more fun. ;)
 
I've got to be naked to go to bed.
I can pass out in my pj pants, but I much prefer being naked.
Wearing a shirt is terrible for certain.
 
Always sleep naked. Love being naked. Feels natural. And I like to feel the breeze around my cock. Plus I get a raging hardon just as I'm waking up and I don't want to confine it in pajamas. And women have liked to suck me off while I'm sleeping when they wake up horny xx
 
Always sleep naked. If I do fall asleep clothed, I always manage to wake to naked... I guess I undress myself in my sleep.

The only downside is it takes a bit of planning if you have to jump up and see to something in the middle of the night... Eg noises, lights on, pets etc. have to remember where some clothes are...or just brave it out...
 
I sleep cold, so always have something that will cover my shoulders. Otherwise, commando rules.
 
Anyone else like me can't sleep unless they are completely naked? I know I twist and turn a lot. Not only that but sometimes when u wake up in the middle of the night I just like to have free range and be able to organ myself back to sleep. ;)

holy shit what is "organing to sleep?".

I'm getting some disturbing images of self-evisceration...
 
I cannot sleep unless I am totally naked in bed. Any form of nightwear or pyjamas rides up my arms, legs and body and causes me to have a poor night - therefore no nightwear.
 
holy shit what is "organing to sleep?".

I'm getting some disturbing images of self-evisceration...

:D ...you just take any old organ you happen to have lying about on or in your bedside table and you put yourself to slep with it...:rolleyes::D
 
:D ...you just take any old organ you happen to have lying about on or in your bedside table and you put yourself to slep with it...:rolleyes::D

at-900_angle_gal.jpg


Any old organ?
 
I do like to sleep nude occassionally....it's fun to mix it up every now and again.

I have images of playing an organ nude now to put myself to sleep....not sure how it works exactly, but I may need to purchase one. :)
 
I have always loved sleeping in the nude. Can't do it is much as I did in my younger days since I have a family that some times comes into my room unannounced.
 
I love sleeping naked. There's nothing like the feel off cool crisp sheets against your naked body.
 
I don't like wearing clothes when I'm awake so there's no bloody chance I'll get into bed with something on. There's always a way to make your self warm even on the coldest nights :)
 
Love to sleep naked. But in the morning I have to hurry to put my shorts back on before my kids come storming in. :)
 
We sleep in skin, of course. I often wear socks -- my toes get cold. But we never wear PJs -- except when the grandkids are staying over. We don't like heavy covers for cold nights, so we use electric blankets as needed.
 
Back
Top