Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I promised my bf that I would stick to corresponding to Litsters via PMs only.

ICT I did not promise that about other sites.:devil:

Okay. Okay. IFCT I know you've been lurking & I just wanted to mess with ya. :cool::rose:
 
ICT I have a major fetish of stripping and stroking on cam while reading my stories for the purpose of helping making a female viewer cum.

ICT that this has gotten me kicked out of a hotel.

ICT that I'm hoping someone reading this wants is enticed enough to send me a PM
 
ICT I'm probably going to have to resign from my job in the next few months, despite doing everything in my power to make this work.

ICT I'm praying for a miracle.
 
ICT I haven't seen you post for... 3 years???

IFCT I was thinking of you a couple of days ago too! :eek:

ICT you probably don't even remember me. :rolleyes:

I do remember you, fondly. Although I don't think it's been three years. Maybe you're thinking of someone else?
 
ICT I really hope it's not the same person, because he's really cool like that.

IACT He has such a sexy vibe.

IFCT I find older men very appealing.
 
ICT I should really stop posting on here now-a-days.

ICT I need a change of course.

ICT ugh--- time to log out.
 
ICT I love my wife, but, I am hopelessly in love with another woman and I don't know what to do.
 
ICT I'm going home tonight and going to fuck her till we both pass out!!
IFCT That the plan for tomorrow morning is the same
IACT lworking out of town is a mixed blessing...lol
 
ICT I'm going home tonight and going to fuck her till we both pass out!!
IFCT That the plan for tomorrow morning is the same
IACT lworking out of town is a mixed blessing...lol

ICT this is hot, fuck her real good. :devil:
 
I confess that the smell of clean, sweaty guys is a powerful aphrodisiac for me. I've had private, perfectly professional encounters with young men who had recently been jogging or working out, and I've had to bite my tongue to keep from mentioning that they smell delicious.
 
ICT I feel like a failure today. I went in and asked to be demoted, I just cant handle all the pressure when I don't want to disappoint anyone. I guess I am not wonder woman I cannot do it all. :(
 
ICT I feel like a failure today. I went in and asked to be demoted, I just cant handle all the pressure when I don't want to disappoint anyone. I guess I am not wonder woman I cannot do it all. :(

HUGE BIG HUGS ... Sometimes life has a way of just taking your fire but you still have your spark hun
 
I confess I am way too emotionally attached to a woman who is toxic, but she's got that magna cum laude pussy that fried up my brain.
 
ICT
poem
for you guys.
 
ICT He can be mean.

IACT I'm not listening to my godfather, knowing good and well that he's always right. :rolleyes:

IFCT I need to, because this is not working.
 
ICT I'm tired and it makes me crabby.
IACT I do not care anymore. I'm done with it. It's time to get slapped in the face 10 times from 10 different women. Fridaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!
 
ICT I think you guys are being too hard on andyomama66. If a blowjob is offered to a guy, is it really immoral for him to accept it if he isn't willing to return the favor or have sex? We also didn't hear the whole story. What were the females expectations about the encounter? Were their feelings hurt by his actions?

IACT I once got gangbanged by four very attractive guys and one very unattractive guy. The four attractive guys had fucked me before, but the ugly guy was a newcomer to the group. I think he was probably a virgin, and his friend was trying to get him laid. He was obese and had acne. Anways, I felt like I had two choices. I could fuck all of them or I could fuck none of them. I just didn't have the heart to fuck all of them except the ugly dude. That would just be cruel. Besides, I reasoned that in a gangbang, the average attractiveness of the guys as a whole is what's most important. So he had his turn, and I actually enjoyed it. My father always told me that when life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade. So when the ugly guy was fucking me (doggystyle so I could look into the eyes of the hot guys stroking their cocks instead of the fat dude fucking me), I just reveled in my wantonness; the idea that I was such a horny slut that I would take cock from anyone. This thought was doing it for me, and I think I would have climaxed if he could have lasted a little longer. He was done in about a minute.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top