Who ACTUALLY enjoys sucking?

bicurious19

Literotica Guru
As the title says, who actuly enjoys sucking a hard dick, what's the best part for u.
I wouldn't have made this thread if I don't enjoy a good cock in my mouth. I don't know what it is, it's warmth, feeling it grow in ur mouth, just trying to go deeper and feel it throbbing in my throat... And then we get to the final throb and then there's really nothing better then the head of a big dick cumming in my enclosed mouth, ever bit of cum either hitting the back of my mouth or tongue. For me, the cum is DEFFINATELY THE BEST PART, nothing beats knowing eiher it was in ur ass a second ago, now ur sucking it until il blows in ur mouth, obviously my tongue is pressed hard up against the cock sumwhere and feeling that last little squirm then the pulse and throb and then magic, hot sticky yummy cum in my mouth *drools for cock*

I think there was another thread about whethe people liked sucking or being sucked more. I definitely am on the "enjoy sucking" side for all the reasons you mentioned. After a long dry spell, I finally got nerve enough to meet up with someone and I hit the jackpot, cock-wise. It was wonderfully long and thick. He was semi hard when I started on him, rubbing him against my face, licking up and down the shaft, rubbing our cocks together. I was thrilled, after years of fantasizing (and not much practice) to be able to take him all the way in. Having my nose against his belly, with my mouth and throat packed with cock had me hard and dripping.

I sucked him in the living room until he was good and hard in my mouth. Then he suggested we move to the bedroom. I lay on top of him and we ground our hard, slippery cocks together. Neither of us was sure if the other wanted to kiss, so we didn't (I would have, though). Then a brief 69 be fore I tried to get him in my ass. Sadly, he wasn't into it, so I went back to sucking him as he lay on the bed. When he said he was ready to cum, I had him stand up. I wanted to be on my knees like a good cocksucker.

The first time a guy came in my mouth, we were much younger, and he jetted and sprayed. This gentleman was older, so his cum just poured and poured into me as I swallowed his load. I was proud that he was shaking after cumming so hard.

Haven't done anyone else since, due to circumstances, but am still jacking it thinking about that wonderful, hard cock and his warm, thick load.

who

I love the hardening cock in my mouth, especially when he starts dripping that precum honey too, I love how its different and truly precum....makes me really hard and impatient for the real hot spurts in my mouth, on my face and body! yummy!

I love both sucking and being sucked. Taking a limp cock in my mouth and bringing it to hardness then cum, that totally turns me on, and will turn my own cock rock hard. I love the feeling of pleasing someone and also being in control of the situations. Any moans or dirty talk coming from my partner are an added bonus.

I love sucking cock... I hate that I didn't take advantage of it more. I've gotten to where I really like the part when he cums and you can follow it, massaging, swallowing, etc until it explodes in my mouth or down my throat...
:devil:

I think I've had a total of 12 cocks inside my mouth ... some of those for multiple times ... but I'd venture to guess I've only given blow jobs a total of 30 times in my life. Soooo ... do I actually enjoy it????

Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhh!!!

The very first sexual experience I had with another human being was my best friend when I was younger and we were camping out in a pup tent. I sucked on his penis and he sucked on mine on the basis of taking turns pretending we were each others girlfriends. We said we just wanted to find out what it felt like to have a girl suck on your cock. That may have been a good story to justify what we were doing, but the bottom line is that from the moment I had his penis in my mouth, I knew I absolutely loved sucking on a cock. He was too young at the time to have an orgasm yet, but it didn't really matter to me at that point in my life. I just truly enjoyed the taste of his cock ... the feel of it throbbing and pulsating inside my mouth ... being able to feel it react to my sucking action and knowing how much he was enjoying it.

Due to the circumstances in my life I never actually brought a penis to full orgasm inside my mouth until I was 30. That was a totally awesome experience too ... and one which I was more than ready to have happen when it finally did. As much as I had enjoyed the taste and feel of a penis inside my mouth, bringing a cock to it's full and final release was even more awesome. I guess theres something about knowing how overwhelming the male orgasm is that makes one appreciate even more how fantastic it is to deliver that same experience to another guy. As he got closer, his hands reached down and pulled my head fully onto his penis. It wasn't a forceful, I'm in charge sort of action ... but rather a desperate plea of needing to feel my mouth fully engulfed onto his cock. Then the groans and moans of total ecstacy came from deep inside his throat as his penis ejaculated it's huge powerful shots of hot creamy sperm and semen into my wanting mouth. THAT WAS TOTALLY AND ABSOLUTELY ENJOYABLE!!! There's just something truly mindblowing about being able to deliver that amount of satisfaction and happiness to another human being ...

... particularly when you know how great it feel when it happens to your own self.

I've not had much experiance in this, but I did enjoy few times I did it.
The first time I was curious and nervous, the girls at school had all talked about it and we had discussed it in sex ed, but there I was on the bed in a RV, my first hard cock in my hand,considering putting it in my mouth, I had to gasp for air as I had forgotten to breathe, then I cautiously tasted it with my tongue,hmm not to bad,kissing it,then licking it,holding his balls in one hand,then I wanted to see how far down my throat I could get it....suddenley he was fucking my face, a couple of times he slipped out but we quickly got it back in, I was now rubbing my clit,not even knowing I was doing that, he slipped out again and as I grbbed his cock to stuff it back in my face hole, he came spurting like an oil rig,cum in on my face,in my hair on my neck and trickling onto my titties, I was shocked,disgusted repulsed by the fact I loved it and wanted MORE cum all over my face, I came so hard at the thought, then I licked and sucked his cock clean and kissed him,making sure the cum on my face was passed to his, smeared all ovr his face as we kissed, then I could lick it off his face...hmmmmmmmcan't wait for the next time I get a chance to suck cock

:rose:

I think I've had a total of 12 cocks inside my mouth ... some of those for multiple times ... but I'd venture to guess I've only given blow jobs a total of 30 times in my life. Soooo ... do I actually enjoy it????

Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhh!!!

The very first sexual experience I had with another human being was my best friend when I was younger and we were camping out in a pup tent. I sucked on his penis and he sucked on mine on the basis of taking turns pretending we were each others girlfriends. We said we just wanted to find out what it felt like to have a girl suck on your cock. That may have been a good story to justify what we were doing, but the bottom line is that from the moment I had his penis in my mouth, I knew I absolutely loved sucking on a cock. He was too young at the time to have an orgasm yet, but it didn't really matter to me at that point in my life. I just truly enjoyed the taste of his cock ... the feel of it throbbing and pulsating inside my mouth ... being able to feel it react to my sucking action and knowing how much he was enjoying it.

Due to the circumstances in my life I never actually brought a penis to full orgasm inside my mouth until I was 30. That was a totally awesome experience too ... and one which I was more than ready to have happen when it finally did. As much as I had enjoyed the taste and feel of a penis inside my mouth, bringing a cock to it's full and final release was even more awesome. I guess theres something about knowing how overwhelming the male orgasm is that makes one appreciate even more how fantastic it is to deliver that same experience to another guy. As he got closer, his hands reached down and pulled my head fully onto his penis. It wasn't a forceful, I'm in charge sort of action ... but rather a desperate plea of needing to feel my mouth fully engulfed onto his cock. Then the groans and moans of total ecstacy came from deep inside his throat as his penis ejaculated it's huge powerful shots of hot creamy sperm and semen into my wanting mouth. THAT WAS TOTALLY AND ABSOLUTELY ENJOYABLE!!! There's just something truly mindblowing about being able to deliver that amount of satisfaction and happiness to another human being ...

... particularly when you know how great it feel when it happens to your own self.

I love sucking cock... I hate that I didn't take advantage of it more. I've gotten to where I really like the part when he cums and you can follow it, massaging, swallowing, etc until it explodes in my mouth or down my throat...
:devil:

mmmm such a good boy:)

I love both sucking and being sucked. Taking a limp cock in my mouth and bringing it to hardness then cum, that totally turns me on, and will turn my own cock rock hard. I love the feeling of pleasing someone and also being in control of the situations. Any moans or dirty talk coming from my partner are an added bonus.

Wow, I won't be able to get to bed tonight without getting off after reading all of those lovely cocksucking comments...you're all welcome at my place anytime ;)

ME, ME, ME!!!!! I absolutely LOVE sucking cock!! I love everything about it. From the deliriously slutty way it makes me feel whenever I'm down on my knees taking a big, fat cock completely down into the depths of my throat, to the erotically intoxicating and thrilling sensation of a rock hard cock being mercilessly forced in and out of my mouth and finally culminating in that glorious deluge of delicious, warm and pungent, sticky semen spurting onto my tongue and coating the inside of my mouth and throat with the wonderful, unique flavor that lets me know that I am indeed a "cocksucker" I LOVE IT!!!!!

A dick is a very suckable thing, if you know what I mean. It simply begs to be taken into the mouth. Am I right?

Mmmmmm yummy..

I was forced to suck my cousins cock at an early single digit age.....and pretended I didn't want to do it, but was curious even then. I didn't have another cock till my 30's, as part of a 3 way MFM....and although no cum was exchanged between us guys, I really loved sucking his cock. After years of trying to convince myself I was hetero, I realized I am truly BI. I actively starting being with guys, but only a few so far. I now love to suck cock, and love the feeling when a guy cums in my mouth....proving that I've done my job well. With a woman, it can be faked....with a guy, there's no faking it. I love the feeling of a soft cock getting hard in my wet soft mouth, and the sweet taste of precum........I'm leaking just thinking about it....mmmmmm

haven't had a cock to suck in a long time, but I still remember the taste and feeling of cum hitting my throat. wish I had a suck buddy

I LOVE sucking cock! I haven't in a while, but I will again and hopefully soon. I love the wonderful submissive feeling of being on my knees in front of a beautiful erect cock (BBC is my favorite) and worshiping it with my mouth throat and tongue until it shoots cum onto my tongue for me to savor and then swallow. I also love to have a man's cock deep in my throat when he cums so the sperm shoots right down into my stomach. I'm extremely submissive yet passionately active sexually, and nothing turns me on more than sucking the cocks of sexy alpha men who love shooting their cum into an eager mouth. Yummy.

Unfortunately, I have actually only sucked 1 cock although I often fantasize about doing it again. However, that first time was a let down because the guy came so fast, and it was barely a drizzle.

However, when I do imagine sucking, I imagine it's way more than just bobbing my head up and down. I want to play with it, swirling my tongue around the head while my hands grip, squeeze and stroke his shaft. I imagine frequently spitting on it so it remains slippery as I stroke. Then taking as much as I can into my mouth and throat, to the point that I gag before I withdrawl it. Getting it to that gagging point increases the amount of saliva along it's length. Wetter is better!!

I also want to lick and suck his balls too. While my hand caresses his head and shaft with long strokes, bashing his nuts around with my tongue, taking one then other into my wet mouth, slurping noisily on them.

And when he cums, I don't want him to jerk and stroke it into my mouth or onto my face, I want to do it. I imagine my mouth around his head, my lips not fully closed, and stroking him until he spurts into my mouth. And because my lips aren't closed all the way, it would drool back onto his shaft and my hands, and the cum would smear along his head and shaft. Then when his spurts begin to ebb, then close my lips around him, and suck even more out, using my tongue to smear it all around, and swallowing it.

Then when he has finished cumming, lick and suck all of it up off his shaft and swallowing it then. Just as it's very erotic and ha huge turn on for me to see tits splashed with cum, it's every bit as erotic and a turn on to see a dick smeared with cum. It just makes me want to clean it all up with my mouth.

Someday...

Yup, I agree, cocksucker here, however, I am a bit of a switch to keep it interesting. I can bottom or top, I just want to change it up at times, however, I will always prefer the cocksucker role.

I've only ever sucked my vibe, (and my dildo), but I know after years of practice, if given the chance, I'd fall absolutely head-over-heels in love sucking cock...

Just waiting for the right guy to give the gift of my oral virginity to...

I've only ever sucked my vibe, (and my dildo), but I know after years of practice, if given the chance, I'd fall absolutely head-over-heels in love sucking cock...

Just waiting for the right guy to give the gift of my oral virginity to...

That'll be a lucky guy Stacy...

Back