New Zealand Fuck Buddies sign in

judging from your pictures, id say "un-sexy" isn't quite how id describe you :)
 
un-sexy?!?

I agree - there's nothing un-sexy about your profile pics!

I tend to hang out on the waterfront / Cuba st, also good viewing areas :)
 
Waterfront is good, Cuba Street can be a bit alternate for me though.

Ahhhh thank you! Cuba st is great! Don't go there much, but love seeing all the variouse styles and love the naughty shops Also love the waterfront behind Frank Kits Park. Great for viewing sexy people
 
Haven't made it up to Wellington yet, it sounds like I should get up there!
 
Wellington is always worth a visit. Backed up a lovely saturday with possibly an even better sunday.
 
Hope all is well

with all you Kiwis and Kiwi-ettes. Tough time AGAIN for ChCH and the country as a whole.
I lived in ChCh fior a year and consider NZ my second home. Have emaied a nuimber of people there but have yet to get anything back. I am hoping all came through unscathed.
"Heaps" of good wishes, prayers and hopes to all.
 
I rarely watch the news...
My heart dropped over hearing what has happened...
I have a friend there and he is offline for the next couple months and no idea how/where he is now but in NZ.
:(
Crazy upset I have no way to contact him...
So I'll hope..and pray and send a few emails I know won't be answered...:(
God this is brutal...
Best wishes all...
And my thoughts are with you all...though centered on my friends wellbeing..sorry
I can't help it...
I guess I wait a few months see if he...
best wishes.
 
Thoughts and prayers go out to all of you. Hope our lit friends and their relatives are all doing well.
 
Hearts extended across the Ditch.

Sending my prayers and thoughts to all in New Zealand who have been affected by the earthquake. Mere words offer so little but to know you are held in the minds and hearts of others, brings hope, love and healing.

Ms Moon
 
Thank you all for your thoughts and wishes and prayers. The people of christchurch need all the support they can get. Very tough time for them and in part for the rest of NZ.
 
Thank you all for your thoughts and wishes and prayers. The people of christchurch need all the support they can get. Very tough time for them and in part for the rest of NZ.

yup we're all feeling it
 
Such fond memories of NZ, Christchurch in particular, from my visit some time ago. Broke my heart to hear the sad news...sending well wishes to all of you. You're in my thoughts...
 
Nudge

Just giving this a bump - and thinking of those in Chch (like they've not been bumped enough) - all those I know of seem to be OK but houses a mess...

Makes you think about what's really important
 
Back
Top