Stars The Limit (Closed)

She was taken back by what was going on, she didn't like being exposed like this. Wondering what the point of all this was, but hearing her mothers voice scared her. Was it a dream? Was she going crazy? to many questions. No one to answer them, and not enough time to even grasp the concept right now. Taking a deep breath, she listened to what her mother said. And before her she got visions, different sets. The first one.

Knowing it was Varook, it must be what happens if he wakes and she isn't there. But then there she was being hammered and hurt by Varook. He would never hurt her, so what would have changed? Then being in a bath full of cum which was beyond disgusting, she would rather slit her throat then be in that situation. She didn't get a chance to even react, when the figure of her mother walked up to her. Wrapped her arms around her and hugged her.

"Mom...I don't understand"

Was all she could say, because she didn't understand. But with the kiss, and when her eyes opened. There was a woman on top of her, and noticed the knife. Right in the nick of time she moved her head out of the way, the knife piercing and slashing her pillow. Growling at the woman, she grabbed her by the throat and threw her off with the force. Again using something she had no idea how to control, slowly standing up.

"Auto Lights On!"

She commanded and the lights turned on

"I need some god damn help in here!" she screamed and took a fighting stance.

"Who are you, what the fuck do you want!"
 
"By order of the Emperor the Jedi are to be killed on site. Their families too!" The assassin yells and goes in for another strike, but unlike the last assassin Emma faced this one was part of the group known as the Emperor's Hand, trained Force users and to Emma it was like watching a blur. The blade just missing or cutting small gashes into Emma arm or breast or belly as the assassin tried to over come Emma's natural talents with the Force.

Clara tried the door again and found to her shock the system was on override and that she was locked out. She made a note to check all systems after this but she had a duty first, she hit the emergency release and the door popped open just enough so she could get a grip to open the door manually. But even for a HRD it would take a moment, Emma was on her own for a few more moments.
 
Emma could sense Clara trying to get in and also knew that if she cried out Clara could hear. Listing to this woman talk to her "Jedi?" She didn't understand. She managed to keep dodging, grunting very quietly with each cut she received. She was all cut up and bleeding pretty bad, not bad enough to kill. But had a feeling that if Clara got in, she would be "Killed" sure she wasn't alive to start with, but to her she would be dead and that would be it.

"Be careful Clara we have a highly skilled assassin in my room"

She managed to say grunting and soon she stopped dodging and looked at the woman. Unsure of about any of this, but she knew she had to fight and win. To kill the woman so she could stop being a target, least for now. What was being hidden from her? She had a feeling it would end up killing her, looking down for a moment. Everything just seemed to turn still. And cracking her neck, showing a rather pissed off look on her face and spoke.

"I don't know what your talking about! No one in my family has ever been a Jedi, I'm on nobodies side. All I want to do you bitch is live out the rest of my life, you don't know me and I don't know you. But I am NO JEDI!" she Screamed and when she did that, the force grabbed the woman and threw her against the wall, knocking the wind out of her.
 
The Assassin paused a moment and smiled at Emma. Seeing just how much she had to hold back before she could enjoy this fight. The look in her eyes changed from just intent to kill, but also of great enjoyment as she throws away her blade and draws her lightsaber, the blade a very rare black-red. The core was as black as space itself with a red glow encasing it.

"Lies... The Emperor knows all sees all... The Force runs through you as it dose me, but unlike you I can control it!" She then moves in for the kill, but Clara had been able to open the door and grabbed the assassin's hand before she could strike a killing blow to Emma.

"I will not let any more harm come to this girl!" She yells but the assassin brings up her free hand and with a burst of invisible energy throws Clara back out the door. The assassin knows Clara is no normal human or droid, so she glares once at Emma before quickly rushing out the door to finish off Clara.

As Emma watches our the door she can see that Clara is oddly keeping up with the assassin. Much like her sister who would fight and end up coming to a draw with Luke Skywalker, Clara was more then a match for this assassin. If anything Clara had the upper hand in the fight, despite not having a weapon of her own. Emma would make note that Clara would miss a clear opening in attack and dodge into the room with Emma and shut the door. A moment later a roar and the sound of a rotary blaster being fired off in the hall. As soon as the noise dyed down Clara opened the door in time to look up at Varook.

"Yes... I know.." Clara said to Varook, she glanced back at Emma and pushed Varook outside and down the hall a bit. She looked back to see if Emma was watching or listening in. For the moment she just talked to Varook who replied as all Wookiees do in roars and barks.

"No... I did not know she had gotten in... Yes I'm checking the logs... Someone cut the external sensors in the aft emergency hatch..." Clara nodded and listened to a rather angry wookiee. Emma could hear Varook tell Clara that she wasn't doing her job, she would also make note if she went out into the hall that despite all the all the blaster marks no body of the assassin was laying in the hall, meaning she had gotten away. It was also clear that Varook knew about Clara before today and that something else was going on.
 
She looked at the woman sent here to kill her, but everything was moving so quickly. "The force maybe inside me but that doesn't make me anything!" she yelled, but then Clara stepped in. Seeing how she was able to keep up, it was impressive. But she had to watch out, giving a wide birth to Clara. And just watching everything, she heard a roar and was startled by it. Everything before her happened in slow motion, and watched as the woman was taken out.

But since Emma could understand her friend, she left the room and saw Clara and Varook talking to each other. The woman had escaped, but her friend was awake and he was alright, besides pissed off. Slowly making her way to them, but everything was hitting her. Varook wasn't surprised of Clara? Then he knew more about her then even she did. Emma was a child trembling in the dark, begging for someone to help her into the light.

"Varook..."

She said softly, she wrapped her arms around him. "Thank the stars your alright" She said lovingly.
 
Varook looked at Emma and shook his head and asked. "Are you alright?" He turned away from Clara as she followed to inspect the damage to Emma.

"The wounds are not deep some bacta treatments should do the trick..." Clara said after giving her the once over. Varook said nothing, knowing that Emma had a lot to say, knowing that look on her face. He would wait for her to speak her mind as he always did and try to piece in what he could for her. Clara meanwhile had gone to get a first aid kit and was returning with to Emma's side to start to clean her up.
 
She smiled at Varook then at Clara and nodded "Yes I'm fine" Looking at her friend she was glad he was okay, sighing a bit silently she nodded to herself.

"Varook how are you feeling? you scared me I thought I lost you a couple of days ago. I don't understand why people think I'm a damn Jedi. I mean I will admit I guess the force is in me. But it's unstable I don't know how to use it right, but that doesn't make me a damn Jedi. My family, no one was a Jedi...where they?" She asked helplessly.
 
Varook looked down at Emma and patted her on the head like he had done many times to help calm her down. "I'm fine... And it hasn't been days... a day maybe but not days... Unstable or not it means your have power and that is something the Emperor fears..." He told Emma as he let Clara attend to her wounds.

"The records on your family were sealed by the Emperor not long ago, all data regarding them has been erased from the galactic net as well..." Clara told Emma.

"The records for your father's work for the Empire has also been removed... And false data has replaced it... A man named Hal Nemaik is said to be the command office from the data your father took the post to today." She added, already tapped into the galactic net. She cleaned the wounds and applied some bacta coated bandages to her arms, legs and would wait to do her torso till Varook was gone.

"The Emperor seems to be going to a great deal of trouble to erase your family from history... And the assassin seems to trying to make you never live to say other wise.." She added as she packed up what was not used back into the first aid kit.
 
Emma listened to Varook and Clara this was pissing her off, looking down for a moment. Was this what Luca wasn't telling her? she put her shirt back on once she was bandaged up. Giving a very nice pat to Clara on the shoulder and sighed a bit. Thinking about what she learned, she went off to catch up with Varook and looked up at him. Like he had all the answers and she was sure he didn't, but she didn't know what to do or where to go.

"Varook you seem to know a lot, do you know of anyone who may have my families history? I mean I don't know anything about my parents, I thought I did but they are just strangers to me. All I wanted to do after there death, was to live. Now I have people after me, I just want us to be left alone. If something happened to you Varook, I would just let them take me. I love you Varook you mean everything to me, and if you die I certainly will to"
 
Varook looked down at Emma and had no answers for her. He was as much in the dark as she was on some of it. "Any living relatives are probably meeting assassin's just you like... The Emperor isn't against wiping out whole planets to get what he wants Emma..." He was keeping his senses up for if the assassin was still here but he had a feeling she was gone for now.


----------


The small shuttle was a stealth model and sneaking into the lead star destroyer's hanger wasn't a hard job. When the woman jumped out of the cockpit and saw the room filled with storm trooper she simply looked up at the camera in the corner and shouted at the man watching the feed.

"Call your men off Nemaik...." She was more then displeased and he knew it. And no sooner then she said that then the room started to clear. She made her way through the ship till she took a life tube to the bridge.

"The Emperor won't be plea..."

"Finish that and your a dead man... Blow that scum away and take out that ship..." She ordered before she picked a random man in the pit to her right and force chocked him to death.

"As long as the target is dead the mission isn't a failure..." She snapped.

With out a word he simply raised his hand and pointed at the nearest Hutt ship, and the with in moments the turbo lasers of the Night Wing turned it to ash. And shortly after there was a full scale battle braking out above Nar Shaddaa.
 
Taking a deep breath she was far from pleased, everything really just sucks. Looking out the window, she had no idea where the hell they were going to go. "Well we have a woman after me by the order of an emperor and I have no damn idea what I'm doing, I don't know what to think any more" Sticking her hands in her pockets she sat down, unsure of what to do. She didn't want to think about her dream, it was a very bad dream and it scared her very much. Taking a deep breath she began to think and actually talked to herself.

"Maybe it would be better if I just died"

Figuring that she was just another piece of ass to Varook, she didn't have a chance in hell to do anything good. Taking a deep breath she thought so hard about everything around them, wishing her mother was alive to tell her what to do. "I'm just so lost..."
 
Varook wasn't one for words, he could not say anything to make Emma feel better and although he did love her, words would not be how he showed her that he did care for her. He thought about it and told Emma and Clara he would sweep the ship to see if he could find anything on the assassin. And like a towering giant with a mini gun he was off.

Clara watched for a moment then looked at Emma, was about to speak but then looked off out the window. She watched for a moment before she one could make out the signs of a battle starting.

"Seems the Empire wants you dead more then I thought...." She said as she watched, more with the ships scanner then her own human like eyes. She then looked at Emma and smiled, and just like her mother would have.

"It will be ok Emy... No one has all the answers and life is not as simple as one thinks..." The way she said it, the tone, would either creep Emma out or at least put her mind at ease a bit.

The ship hummed a little as the engines came online as Clara was getting the ship ready to depart.
 
Looking at her friend she just watched him leave, it was all to different. But then Clara came up to her and that voice again, the smile. The way her eyes looked at her, hearing her mothers voice, feeling her mother there. She began to wonder if her mother was in Clara's body. She failed for some reason. And no one could figure out why. Which made what she had to do much harder, hearing what was said. About not having answers.

"Sure not having all the answers, but what about any? Ive been kept in the dark about everyone in our family. I don't know what to think or believe any more, and I'm tired of it. I am tired of still being treated like a child. Luka treats me like a child, and only Clara and Varook don't. Least I have them treating me like I can take anything, which I can. But this? Not knowing anything about my parents? It has to stop. Someone has to have the family history." She growled more to herself then anyone or anything else.
 
"Luka... Is a strange person... The files I have on her don't suggest she would even help you in any way... She is tied to many crime rings and a well known Hutt... But who your friends are Emma is not for me to question. But let me ask you this... What will you do?" Clara was still in her ghostly mother mode, she looked at Emma and smiled, as she sat down, the HRD was still naked, but it didn't seem to bother Emma any more, but maybe that was because she might look and feel real, but she was a droid in the end.

"I mean you seek answers... But are they the answers to the questions you wish to ask?" Clara asked, even as she saw that the battle with the cartel ships was going in favor of the Empire she knew Emma would have little time to rest before being thrown into a unfair life that she never asked for. But as the scanner watched a small slaver ship took off between the fighting ships, it took a few stay shots but it soon was well pasted the battling ships and it was enough to draw of the the back two Star Destroyers away to follow it. But the ship Emma's other had left behind was not big enough or well armed enough to go long in combat with warships. Not to say Emma's mother hadn't bought the ship good weapons and shields, in fact it could go head to head with ships one or two weight classes above it, but not a Star Destroyer.

----------

Luka knew the Cartel ships would pull back but she had a plan and well if it worked she'd be free of that slimy Hutt to boot even if he only had a 10% chance of winning. She leaked some info to her Hutt boss about what was on one of the Star Destroyers and although it wasn't true it was enough to make the greedy Hutt lead a small fleet into the battle. She sighed as she saw Emma's ship powering up to leave and knew she would not be able to join her again before she left Nar Shaddaa but some how she felt things would be ok.
 
She crossed her arms as she listened to her "mother" and didn't know if it was her mother, or if it was just her personality and voice. It was creepy, thinking about what she wanted. Looking down she closed her eyes as she rubbed her temples, unsure what the hell was going to happen. Sighing softly, he wasn't to sure what to happen. Everything was just so much harder. Thinking for a moment, thinking how much she wanted to know.

"Yeah I have questions, what the hell has been hidden from me. Is someone in my family a Jedi, mom...dad? I am like a child fumbling in the dark, begging for a way out. I am tired of it, truly tired of it. I have the force, but the question most of all is why? If I have the force, then someone had to be a Jedi in our family. And don't give me the "I don't know bull shit" Sighing. "I don't want lies hidden behind a smile, because I'm not a child any more"
 
Clara looked at Emma and knew she wanted more then what she could give but for now she simply replied. "The answers you seek will not just be given to you Emy. And did you not think that they were things kept from you for a good reason? Do you tell everyone you and Varook have had sex? Oh don't look so surprised... There were trace amounts of your DNA on his cock when he was transported and put into the Bacta tank on the ship my dear." Clara had the same tone her mother did when she would scold her when she was much younger.

"But I'm sorry to say we don't have time to talk about this any more... We have 2 Imperial Class Star Destroyers closing in and we should move to a safer spot..." Clara told Emma and looked out the window as the two wedge shaped ships closed in.
 
Listing to what Clara said about her being with Varook, she noticed the ships in the distance and sighed. "Well I have news for you, I love Varook very much. People see his species as savage and monstrous, but I love him and I'm not ashamed of him. And anyone who comes after him, I will kill." Looking at Clara she had her weapon in her hand and was ready for anything. 'Let them come, because no one screws with the only family I have left!"
 
Clara looked at Emma and sighed, she looked out the window once again, more looking through the ships sensors then with her eyes. She knew it would cause some damage to the ship but she didn't want to see Emma go into a losing fight like this.

The Shop's alarms started going off but Clara didn't seem bothered by this. After a moment the ship jerked, knocking Emma and probably Varook over as the ship vented on of the empty cargo bays to get the ship to turn away from the oncoming star destroyers. After which the main engines kicked in and threw everyone off their feet again. The Ship quickly speed away from the larder ships as they opened fire. But Luka's leaked info finally helped them out and a small fleet of cartel ships jumped out of hyper space and opened fire on the Star Destroyers. Clara was thankfully for that and used the time to prep for the jump to lightspeed herself. It all happened in mere moments and soon they were out of there and away from the fighting for now. Clara knew she'd have to sweep the ship and they didn't make a large hyper space jump but it was enough to get them away for now.

When Clara finally took more control over her body again she looked at Emma and knelt down to help her up.

"Why don't you go to get those other cuts cleaned up and I will meet you down in the med bay soon.." She offered as she stood up with Emma. She would check the ship and check out what type of damage was done in blowing out one of the cargo bay.
 
She noticed Clara was back to the way she was and wondered if her mother was trapped in her body. It was rather strange, but while she was helped up by Clara she just nodded to her. She had been doing a lot of thinking lately, she stuck her hands on her pockets and headed to a room to get her wounds taken care of, but thinking about Varook she didn't know what to think any more. Sticking her hands in her pockets and thought about her family, she took care of her wounds.

Emma knew everyone was in danger of her now, since now she was the one that was being hunted so now she had to work twice as hard to protect those she loved. Thinking about Varook she sat down looking outside, everything was hiding her all once and it scared her to death.
 
The lights in the med bay flickered and went out for the smallest of moments but it was enough to make Emma blink and when she opened her eyes a woman, in rather plain looking robes stood in the center of the room. But she wasn't real as she was transparent and had a blue-ish glow to her. She stood and smiled at Emma and waited.

----------


The Chaos left behind at Nar Shaddaa was clearing up. The Empire was still no match for a Hutt War and so the 3 Star Destroyer had withdrawn from the small moon.

Hal Nemaik paced as his ships withdrew to friendly space. He didn't like losing, and not to alien scum such as the Hutts. But when the cartel fleet jumped out and took out 1 of his shield generators, launched a boarding shuttle that made it onto his ship and said boarding party had almost made it all the way to the bridge it was enough to make him withdraw his forces as his orders were to avoid war with the Hutts, and despite his own feelings he knew better then to cross the Emperor. He liked it even less that the only reason the cartel forces hadn't made it up there was because of the Emperor's lap dog and that his own highly trained stormtroopers corps hadn't been able to even slow them down.


----------


Varook sat in the cargo hold after checking the ship and looked at the box in front of him. He knew what it was but not what was inside and he wasn't sure if he should tell Emma about it. A note sat open and he looked at the box once more before turning to leave. The special box from his home planet would sit for a while long. Whatever was in there didn't need to be gotten at this time and so Varook thought it best to be left that way for the time being.


----------


Luka sat in her office and enjoyed her most prized slave between her legs, the skilled human woman could do wonders with her tongue and she sat back and enjoyed it. But her thoughts were of Emma and she was planning for things to come. She didn't need to open her eyes or even cover herself up. She knew, could feel the other woman was watching her.

"So... The rumors were true then? And what of Emma? Why all of the games? You do know the Emperor send one of his agents right?" She asked as she enjoyed her slave. She didn't even care of the other woman spoke at the moment. She finally opened her eyes and looked at the woman on the other side of her desk and smiled.

"Why the the games with me then? Have I not earned your trust?" Luka asked the other woman. She looked at the woman from behind her desk with heated eyes. Trying to get a answer to her last question more then the first few. But she simply sighed after a few moments.


----------


Clara had moved her body to the bridge for now and had a team of R2 units repairing the areas that were not badly damage or exposed to open space at the moment. The damage had been about what she thought, but blowing open the cargo bad the left strut of the ship had taken some hull stress and the cargo bay itself was now a rather big hole in the ship as the force had ripped the doors off.

"So... I guess that means Mistress isn't coming to finish me..." She whispers to herself. Her programing was far from done as she had been a unfinished HRD and so some short cuts and experimental systems had been installed in her. She looked at her hand a moment before she looked to a small locker at the far side of the small bridge. She walked over and opened it with a special pass code she had, and looked inside. She looked at the clothes left inside and looked at the small box at the bottom of the locker. She bent down and picked it up and opened it. HRDs were far different from other droids, they could think and act on their own, and combat wise were able to keep up with mid level force users and with the right combat algorithms keep up or not surpass high level ones. Thought nothing would beat the force at times they could put up good fight. Clara looked at the small data unit in the box. She tilted her head slightly looking at it. She wasn't sure what it was or why the other item was in the box but she knew that the data unit had her model number on it so she took it and the clothe and put the other item and box back in the lock. She went over to the side console and pulled the data unit into the main ship computer and linked with it vie her wireless link with the ship and began to slowly and carefully open the data unit. The unit sparked and the data unit began to smoke before shorting out. Clara jerked in pain as whatever was inside the unit was downloaded to her system through the main computer and also it fused out the system behind it so the data was given to her and only her. Clara fell out of the chair clutching her head as she began to processes the sea of data she had just been forced to take in.
 
She sighed a bit and looked around about everything going on, it was almost to much. But then she saw this image appear before her, so she removed her shirt leaving on her bra and sat down on the table. Giving the commands she needed to, to get it working. Watching the image get to work, she began to think about the force within her very body. She had to make it her own, and what helped her control it? was the thought of Varook, it was amazing how things began to just take over. Taking a deep breath she smiled.

"Thanks"

She said and put her shirt back on, she ran her fingers against the sides of the wall. And it was then she head screaming, she took off like a bat out of hell and didn't know what to expect. Going into a room, she noticed Clara on the floor and ran to the girl. Perhaps she wasn't flesh and blood, but every being had a right to be respected as flesh and blood. She held the girl in her arms and looked down at Clara.

"Clara...talk to me what happened!" she said rather worried.
 
Clara didn't respond to Emma as she curled up into a ball and grasped at her stomach. Clara's eyes were not human or alien but very droid like as it was almost if they were displaying the static that was going through her brain right now. The overload of information surging through her mind was beyond anything she had dealt with up to now. Data streams compressed were not unpacking themselves into different of her brain and moving around and adjusting many of the programs already there.

Emma didn't see the ghostly woman had followed her, not even knowing that she wasn't just some projection, but rather a Force Ghost from one of her ancestors from times past. She watched carefully as Emma held onto Clara.

Clara rolled off Emma and arched her back high and screamed. Then all sound stopped from her and she acted like she was having a orgasm, the clear liquid oozing out of her pussy seemed to support that idea but the blood at the left corner of her mouth said other wise. After a long moment she collapsed onto the ground and lay still, her breathing kicked back in, and she seemed like any other human after that. She didn't need to breath but HRDs were designed to act human in almost every way.

The force ghost watched this all and waited. She was one with the force and time had no meaning to her right now. She watched as soon Even Emma could smell the burnt out data unit on the console near the chair Clara had been sitting in was. The small box unit still smoked some but not enough to cause the fire suppression system to kick in.
 
She was really worried about her friend she just didn't react to her, but seeing everything she did. But she felt a disturbance and slowly looked up, seeing the figure from the other room. Something was very off here, looking down at Clara she reached over for a blanket. Wrapping it around Clara brushing away the blood, and wondered if the upgrade did something horrible to her. She just wished she knew more about what she was, so she could finish her.

"Clara? talk to me god damn it!"

She reached over and brushed away the blood that was on the corner of her mouth, scanning her eyes. She looked back up at the figure, and wondered about it. Closing her eyes she felt that this person was real, she felt the force strong from this figure. Opening up her eyes she looked up at the force. Perhaps no one else saw her? she didn't know. But she followed her heart, something was off about all of this.

"Who are you? I thought you were just a program but. No program is surrounded by the force."
 
The woman smiled and brushed some of her translucent hair behind her left ear. She was beautiful or was beautiful in life but she still looked good for a person long past her time. She stepped forward and kneeled down next to Emma and looked at Clara for a moment.

"About time you saw me... I've been following you for some time now. Hmmm about a week I think... It seems your affinity for the Force opened up the same time you did to let Varook inside of you." She tiled her head and looked at Clara and then to Emma.

"I am really not sure how many generations have passed since I have passed on but for some reason the Force called to me from beyond and before I knew it I was watching over you. It took me some time to work out that you were one of my decedents.. Though after your showing with Varook I knew you must have been from my blood line.."She smiled at Emma with a child like grin, odd because from what Emma could tell she was much old then she appeared.

"I'm also guessing you want me to skip the whole speech about succumbing to the dark side of the force and all that. And really I have heard it enough to last me a life time if not more. Either way I will try to help guide you if you want to." She offered and stood up and looked around the bridge of the ship, stopping a moment to look at the damaged smoking box.

"So how did you know..." She paused a moment and looked down at Clara. "Clara was it? How did you know she was in the middle of a upgrade? And yes dear, I can read your thoughts... Hehe and no, your body wasn't made for taking Varook... In fact if it wasn't for the Force you would have ended up split in two. But being connected to the force as closely as we are lets us do, and do a lot bigger then our human bodies should be able to." She looked out as she watched the stream of light of hyper space streak by, seeing it in a whole different way then Emma might. She turned and walked back over and say cross legged in front of Emma and Clara.

"So this droid here... Clara right? She seems very human... It looked like whatever was going on made her orgasm while it was shorting her out..." She asked and looked at the damp spot that was showing up above her crotch.
 
She slowly picked up Clara which was hard but she managed and laid her on the couch that was in there, when she asked how she knew. She placed her cloak over Clara while she slept, least she hoped to god she was asleep and not dead. Thinking for a moment she sighed. "Well she said something about not being done, and a little bit ago I heard her say that she guessed the mistress wouldn't be here to finish her. Then I felt a change in the force, and found her like this"

Walking over to the "Spirit" She thought about what she said about Varook and thought for a moment. "I don't even understand the force, but I already know the force can seduce a much more evil part of anyone" She said softly and sighed a bit. Thinking many things. "But I Just don't understand any of this, I mean my parents kept me in the dark about everything. So now I have people after me because of my ability, so your help would be appreciated"

Sitting down beside her "And what do you mean my showing with Varook? My god what have you been seeing?" She laughed softly.
 
Back
Top