The summoning (open to one female)

Finadien

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Posts
957
The summoning (closed for Darkened_Star)

The car came to a screeing stop amid a cloud of dust und flying stones. Mike looked again at the official looking paper he held in hand and on his map to make sure he was at the right place and then he got out of the rental and looked up.

"A tower?" he asked nobody in particular and looked up at the building that was nested against the wooded hill. It was not particluar high and so "tower" seemed a bit overstated, but it was round, 3 stories high and crowned by a battlement. It seemed rather old but he had absolutly no clue what it's purpose it had been in when it was build.

The last couple of years it had served as the home for his uncle Anskar, who had died recently. He had been the last relative he had here in germany and since nobody else of his family was alive andthing that belonged to Anskar now belonged to him. At first he had thought about selling everything from his home in Boston but then curiosity had won and so he had flown over here, talked shortly with the laywer who was handling the heiritage and then he had taken a rental car to the small village in middle germany.

The village he had driven through was really small, just a couple of houses, a church and a small corner shop. The actuall tower was situated a bit out of the way but still reachable with the car and now he was here.

He walked slowly to the door and pulled out the key the lawyer had handed him. It was a very modern key for such an old building and as he got closer he could see that there were some more modifications that were a concession to modern times.

Hi unlocked the door and was greeted by old interior. Not medival old but 50ths old. At least the furniture looked stable and stove and fridge looked even more recent. Then he realized that he was beeing watched. A rather large cream colored cat sat in the middle of the room and was looking at him expectantly.

He raised one eyebrow at the cat and wondered what it was doing here. His uncle had been dead for two weeks now but it looked well feed and not filthy at all.

Mike walked to the fridge and found some empty and very clean bowls beside it. He poured some water form the faucet into one bowl and then found some cat food in the fridge to put in the other. the cat streacked around his legs the whole time and purred and then went to eat and dring, which left him to explore the tower further.

There was a small stair leading down but de decided to go up first. The next story contained a library... a hugh library with a whole lot of old books and even some more recent stuff. Most of the books where in german but it surprised him to finde some english books and even some french, some italien and even some which appeared to be in latin. On one small table sat a TV set, which he switched on. After skipping through some channels he switched it off again. Then he took the strairs further up the tower which he guessed was the top level. What he found here was very strange. The room was filled with a large bed, some more shelves with books and a stand with a hugh tome on it. Stairs led further up but ended at a trapdoor which probable led to the battlements. Everything was very clean, much cleaner that it should have and then he rememberd thre clean bowls for the cat.

The lawyer had confirmed to him that nobody else had access to the tower and so at least a little dust should have collected, but that was not the case. He looked at the bed that looked very comfortable but much to large for an single old man. Then he walked to the open tome and looked at the page presented to him.

There where letters ... or runes ... or just some scribbling? He shook his head. Had those letters moved? He concentrated again and saw the ink move again, swirling and moving, entwining into something he could read somehow, even though it didn't make sense to him.

He started to read aloud...




----------------

Open for anything that could fit into here. Please PM me suggestions.
 
Last edited:
She'd been stuck here for at least two weeks since she'd last been released. She knew the old man had died, but then she'd never really liked him anyway. He'd demanded a lot, and it was because of the strength of his magic that she'd been confined to this tower since he'd died, cleaning the place, feeding the bloody cat. All things below her and alien to her very nature.

So when the young man picked up the book and began reading she couldn't believe her luck. The alien words flowed off his tongue, sometimes trippping and hesitant, but still with the power they had been imbued with since their creation. She could feel the wards the old man had placed upon her fading and unlocking as he continued reading.

And then, just like that, she was free. She materialised in the centre of the room with a scream of pleasure and freedom. The force of the released magic blowing the young man off his feet and sending him crashing onto the bed. Naamah smiled as the ancient tome crashed to the floor, then glared at it with all the rage bought of decades of servitude. It immolated instantly, the old, crackling pages burning away to ash in moments before the fire consumed itself.

She stood tall, relishing her freedom. Physcially she was of average height, but with long, shapely legs, a tight ass and pert tits. Sexuality rolled off her in waves and her attractiveness wasn't even affected by the small horns protruding through her long black hair and the long, arrowed tail...
 
Mike looked up from the bed and let out a load yelp.

What was that? A... a ... a succubus? He was getting mad, this was the only explanation, or there where some spores in the old tower, or .... or... or he was getting mad.

What had he gotten himself into?

He shook his head, pressed his eyes shut and opened them again. No, he was NOT mad, at least not yet, and everything else felt normal as well. Perhaps his uncle Anskar had been up to something? The succubus was very clearly to recognize as one, the horns and the tail where to obvious and her figure to perfect. Besides that, there was a sexuality radiating from her that he could nearly taste and smell.

"Hello," he said with a sheepish grin, "I'm Mike." what could he do with a succubus?
 
"Mike hmmmm?" She almost purred, it came naturally, sexuality and seduction was in her very nature. "I'm Naamah, and I've been lonely for so very long."

She pouted, her lips made even more sensual with the movement as she stalked towards him. Completely naked, her tail snaking sinuously around her legs as she approached the edge of the bed. "Just how did you come to be here?"
 
"Naamah." he tried her name aloud, wondering if this alone held any power over her.

She was coming slowly closer and he didn't knew if he was comfortable with that. Succubi where supposed to be demons and demons where evil, or not?

"Just how did you come to be here?" she asked as she was now at the edge of the bed.

He scrambled against the headrest, trying to put some distance between them.

"My uncle Anskar died and I'm the only heir, I wanted to examine his belongings to see if I can sell them." he didn't know why he was so open with the information. A part of him wanted to run away fast, but the other part, that was slowly taking hold of his body, was getting stronger. And this part surly didn't want to run.
 
"You summoned me of course." Technically this wasn't true, his uncle had summoned her, but flattering him with ideas of his own power couldn't hurt. He was pushing himself against the bed's headboard now, scrambling backwards, maybe it was time to play nice, she didn't want to scare him too much, she wanted to extend her fun a little.

She backed away from the bed a little, crooning, "Oh, don't you like me?" The upset in her voice palpable and near heartbreaking.
 
She took a step back and he felt his disappointment rise against his conscious will. What was happening to him?

"Oh, don't you like me?" she asked with a pout in her lips that nearly made him jump up to console her.

His eye went all over her body, from breasts to tail, from hips to horns. "Of course I do like you." he heard himself answer as if in trance before some semblance of control returned, "but you are..." he was looking for the right words as to not hurt her feeling. "... different."
 
She smiled again, her tongue tracing itself enticingly over her lips. They were red, unnaturally so, but she hadn't used any lipstick. She smiled again and it was noticeable for the first time that her incisors were sharpened, fangs even.

"Oh yes, I'm very... different."

He was still staring at her, eyes drinking in every part of her naked form. She came back towards him, putting one knee on the bed. "Very different."
 
When the smile returned on her face he was somehow relieved and then her tongue flicked out of her mouth to lick over her lips which even brought a slight shiver over his body.

When she started to crawl onto the bed he could see her fangs and he knew that there should be reason to be afraid, but somehow he couldn't move or was not willing to. She purred in a soft voice:

"Oh yes, I'm very... different. Very different." it was a promise of something, what he wasn't sure, but he knew there was not escape. He relaxed a little, realizing that he still was pressed against the headboard.

"I can see that," he answered, wondering what else was different about her.
 
On hands and knees she crawled towards him, slinking across the large bed with her shoulders rising and falling like those of a predatory cat.

"At least you're not completely blind then."

She laughed as she neared his legs, seeing his obvious interest and inability to detach his eyes from her unmarred, alabaster skin. "See something you like?"
 
"See something you like?" she asked in her purring voice and he could feel his body react to that alone.

"Yes," he answered, licking his lips, "a lot."

He leaned back, relaxing even more. If his uncle had somehow come across a way to summon succubus he better found a way to take her with him or perhaps he had to relocate here. But first he would sample the pleasure she was about to give him.

"In fact, I like everything I see."
 
Naamah smiled, her lips curling back seductively from her teeth, letting her tongue poke out a little, almost mischievously. She crawled further up the bed, resting her hands on his torso, her own bare breasts mere inches from brushing against his chest. "I'm glad you like it."

She was now straddling him, she could feel his hard cock through his pants as her thigh brushed gently against him. She was poised over him now, her face above his, tantalisingly, seductively close.
 
Her smell, her purring voice and her unbelievable seductive looks where driving him nearly mad with desire and now she was so close, her breasts almost touching him, her face hovering above him. All this was creating a red haze of lust in his brain. His cock strained against his jeans, begging for release, but even more those lips in front of him demanded to be kissed.

He bend forward a bit, even if it felt awkward, and placed a deep, passionate kiss on her lips, pushing his tongue forward and tasting the fiery honey of he mouth.
 
Naamah kissed back, pushing her own tongue into his mouth and letting the two muscles intertwine. Fire raced through her body, this was her, her power, her freedom, her very existence and she felt that fire race back, pouring down into the human beneath her through that point of contact. His cock must have been painfully hard by now and she could feel it straining to burst from his pants pressing hard against her thigh. She broke away from the kiss, "who's this down here?"

She moved down his body, slinking slowly backwards on the bed until her face was level with his crotch. Mischievously she kissed it before slowly, oh so slowly unzipping his pants and releasing his throbbing cock from its constraints. She was poised above it, then lowered her head and kissed the head of his cock, before lowering her head further and licking from the base to the head.
 
Fiery lust washed all over his body, her tongue dripping hot honey into his mouth and all of his being seemed to concentrate in his mouth and his cock. He wondered what would happen first, his jeans burst open or he passing out from the combination of pleasure and pain.

Luckily this was the moment she realized his predicament and released his hard member. He endured her teasing beforehand with gritted teeth and then finally he was free and she was showing him the proper attention.

Her lips touched the head gently which produced a soft moan and then she licked all over the shaft, which made him grown. His hands clasp the sheets beside him and he tried to keep his hips still so she had easier access.

"Oh god," he gasps between clenched teeth, "that feels incredible."
his breath came faster and he wondered how long he could stand this.
 
"Mmmmmm."

She purred in agreement as she sucked him into her mouth, first just the head, then, gradually, inch by inch, the rest of him. He was nearly 8 inches long but she accomodated him in her mouth easily, taking him right to the back of her throat as she moved her tongue and lips, massaging his throbbing member.

Then she pulled her head back, going back to licking up and down his dick and balls before taking him down her throat again. She braced her hands on the bed either side of his body, forcing herself all the way down his cock until it had disappeared entirely into her mouth.

Then she pulled back a second time, knowing that he would be almost completely unable to resist her now, lust and passion flowing through both their bodies. "That's it."

She withdrew the pleasure, but kept her face hovering over his cock, knowing he would be unable to hold back, knowing he would grab her and force her down again. Wanting him to, he was hers now.
 
Her mouth felt so incredible, he could barley believe his luck. He had a succubus for himself and she was giving him the blowjob of his live... and then it stopped.

"That's it." she proclaimed and stopped sucking his cock. He face was still hovering above his stiff shaft and there was a mischievous grin on her lips.

"Noooo," he wailed, "go on.", he reached for her head, "Aren't you supposed to follow my commands?" he wasn't sure about the last past and much to far gone into lust to wait for it.

He grabbed her small horns and forced her down on him again, hoping she would not simply let him steer her but continue to suck him as well.
 
Back
Top