Do you feel submissive when you suck a cock?

I have sucked 2 cocks to date and never once felt sub or dom , we both just enjoyed the moment.

Well, to say I sucked it is a bit of a stretch (literally), so far the only cock I have gotten close enough to my mouth to get my tongue on was my own and I can only recall feeling a bit unconformable and a lot frustrated.

I would like to help you sometime.

I feel willingly submissive when I suck cock, in that I am in a servile position and I am giving pleasure. However, I also have a great deal of power, as I can have a great deal of control over when and how hard the gentleman comes and how happy he will be to see me swallow it all.

Good approach! Many of us don't realize how much the bottom is in control, even in a bondage situation as it's always wise to set limits. But I get as much pleasure serving a man by a nice long cocksucking session...i gets me quite excited!

I always feel submissive when I suck a guy. Even though I am actually controlling the situation, providing all the action, I feel like I'm doing it because he allows me. He can stop me or direct me on what he wants done. I feel totally at his command.

Yes I think it would be a very submissive thing to do for a man. I haven't done it yet but i fantasize doing it a lot! I think of making another man cum much more than i think of myself cumming with him. I think after he cums i would like to have him watch me or let me rub against him.

That is a very erotic scenario. Very similar to what a buddy of mine and I go through.

yes, very submissive feelings

I want him to be in charge, telling me " ON YOUR KNEES " So yes I feel very submissive thinking of sucking a big hard dom cock.

Bump ...

How about it? Does it make you feel submissive to suck a cock, or think about sucking cock?

oh yes.. and more

Yes, taking a cock in your mouth is submissive and empowering at the same time. Taking it in the ass is even more powerful!

Yes, and I love it. Feels so good to be controlled down there as you suck a big fat delectable cock

I'm normally so dominant in every other aspect of my life, that kneeling in fact ont of a hard cock, knowing that it's my job to pleasure that cock, is a releasing act of submission.

Not sure if this is intended only for guys but I feel very empowered when I suck cock. I know I'm giving him pleasure and he is in a very vulnerable situation (teeth are teeth boys ;) ). I give him a gift so I really don't perform if he is trying to control it, is holding my head, or wants it to be a degrading power play. Sorry, Charlie, find someone else to play into your head game.

I agree

I'm normally so dominant in every other aspect of my life, that kneeling in fact ont of a hard cock, knowing that it's my job to pleasure that cock, is a releasing act of submission.
Exactly my feelings on the issue! (Also, cock is just yummy!)

Not sure if this is intended only for guys but I feel very empowered when I suck cock. I know I'm giving him pleasure and he is in a very vulnerable situation (teeth are teeth boys ;) ). I give him a gift so I really don't perform if he is trying to control it, is holding my head, or wants it to be a degrading power play. Sorry, Charlie, find someone else to play into your head game.

I had originally directed the question towards other guys like myself who have found ourselves attracted to the practice of sucking cock. In retrospect, I should have perhaps sought out the opinions of women on this matter. Since you have opened the gate, perhaps we can get more females to give us their views.

For myself, I can say that sucking cock does make me feel submissive, but performing oral sex on a woman is exactly the opposite. Is this a contradiction of feelings, since the giver of oral sex is mainly doing it to provide pleasure to the receiver, be it a man or a woman? (I am not saying that the giver is entirely unsated, but the release is mostly reserved for the receiver)

Just wondering?

Not at all - I am in control

When I am on the receiving end, which is quite frequently, whether it be a woman or a man, they have me at their mercy. They please me to the extent that they want to. They can control control my climax and it's intensity.

I truly enjoy sucking cock. I feel that cock get hard in my mouth, I hear the moans, I touch the testicles as they tighten up. I can massage the glans to extreme sensitivity or I can run my teeth over the head and pinch the vein to suppress the orgasm. I have had partners who vocalize their dominance. The voice of control dies down as I slide my moist lips down the shaft and around one or both testicles, sucking hard with a slight nibble on those tender jewels.

That's how I do it, and that's how I like it. I have friend who is a totally submissive bottom. He wants to be on his back with his head hanging off the bed. He wants to feel my thick cock use his throat like my personal fleshlight. I just hope that I don't piss him off.

I had originally directed the question towards other guys like myself who have found ourselves attracted to the practice of sucking cock. In retrospect, I should have perhaps sought out the opinions of women on this matter. Since you have opened the gate, perhaps we can get more females to give us their views.

For myself, I can say that sucking cock does make me feel submissive, but performing oral sex on a woman is exactly the opposite. Is this a contradiction of feelings, since the giver of oral sex is mainly doing it to provide pleasure to the receiver, be it a man or a woman? (I am not saying that the giver is entirely unsated, but the release is mostly reserved for the receiver)

Just wondering?

Now that I've had the joy of experiencing giving both, I feel the same way for either. I'm directing the performance, I'm giving them pleasure. Not submissive, in control, but not overly dominant.

Now that I've had the joy of experiencing giving both, I feel the same way for either. I'm directing the performance, I'm giving them pleasure. Not submissive, in control, but not overly dominant.

I agree with you I feel that I am not sub but in control. It’s up to me when he will get to or how long I will make him wait and beg me to let him cum. That control then when you do how great full he is. :devil:

Back