desperate times.... LOL

Was not a "promise" — :)
I follow through with promises.

It was more of "the call of the wild"
"The song of my people"

a lure!

some master baiting!:rolleyes:

OMG! You're quite amusing yourself tonight :D

Hope ya catch a few more with your bait...Have a good night!

a slow day....
Need to mow the lawn (not an euphemism), but the rain threatens.

Better hurry up then...cuz after it rains the grass will magically grow five more inches by the time it dries!

true!

Of course, I'd have to get up....... dress......... pull out the mower... and start it for first time this season..... so much effort!

Geeze!

Whose bright idea was that!?

I beat the rain— "just", as it started sprinkling towards the end.

Mower started on 2 pulls, yay! I do recommend that Sea Foam® engine treatment or whatever it is.

I got the entire lawn done! whew! I figured I'd only get the front and extensions. Speaking of "extensions", a lot of the lawn looked like Jareth, the Goblin King, was popping up to look around :eek:

It was chilly ~45°F, could see my breath, and yet I was sweating — activity!:rolleyes:

even pruned the redbud tree, , only within step-stool reach.

I bet "everyone" enjoyed that recaptured event.:D

Congratulations on a yard well done! Glad you beat the rain. :)

I would share my chocolate cake with you as a reward, but I ate it all, um...two days ago. Yep, it's all gone now.

*slides the covered cake plate behind me with an innocent smile*

Congratulations on a yard well done! Glad you beat the rain. :)

I would share my chocolate cake with you as a reward, but I ate it all, um...two days ago. Yep, it's all gone now.

*slides the covered cake plate behind me with an innocent smile*

an "innocent smile"? :rolleyes:
ummm... your guilt (/not sorry) shines through.:)

an "innocent smile"? :rolleyes:
ummm... your guilt (/not sorry) shines through.:)

Ok, you caught me! But there really is only a teeny tiny piece left...just a bite really. And I might need that later as a reward for cutting my own grass. :)

Ok, you caught me! But there really is only a teeny tiny piece left...just a bite really. And I might need that later as a reward for cutting my own grass. :)

True. We all need our "carrots"..."dangling" :)

Of course, more often those "carrots" are chocolate!:cool:

making my own amusement, as usual.

"if you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with" ~ (Crosby Stills Nash)
or....sumthin':rolleyes:

HAHhahahahhahahahaaa

we are not a-mused

I am sure you can find a-muse-ment elsewhere.

Keep in mind that I started this thread seeking a-muse-ment for myself, not so much for your amusement.

Last edited:
I am sure you can find a-muse-ment elsewhere.

Keep in mind that I started this thread seeking a-muse-ment for myself, not so much for your amusement.

:confused:
that's why I said; we are not a-muse-d

understand it better that time?

:confused:
that's why I said; we are not a-muse-d

understand it better that time?

I understand that you are not "a-muse-d".

Not as clear on why you might be, or why you'd even comment as such.:confused:

I understand that you are not "a-muse-d".

Not as clear on why you might be, or why you'd even comment as such.:confused:

*le sigh*

You were laughing, so that made the "we are not amused" comment applicable, but then this is a thread where you are looking for "a muse" so the "we are not a muse" comment applicable.

This isn't you being excessively thick but just a subliminal way to self bump your thread, isn't it? isn't it? hah! I thought so!

*le sigh*

You were laughing, so that made the "we are not amused" comment applicable, but then this is a thread where you are looking for "a muse" so the "we are not a muse" comment applicable.

This isn't you being excessively thick but just a subliminal way to self bump your thread, isn't it? isn't it? hah! I thought so!

um.

I don't subliminally bump my threads, I just go all Nike and do it.

Last edited:
I wish we could play Pictionary on this site...

I use stick figures, arrows and scribbles. My drawings always end up looking perverted, even though they're not. But my team always wins!

I played with an artist once...every time it was his turn, he spent about 55 seconds drawing the most detailed image possible...then turned the page toward you with about 5 seconds left to guess. It was so good, sometimes you were too in awe to think up an answer. Or there were too many possible answers...all way more complex than the actual word. (Ex: "apple" started with a man's face, then chest, a woman's face with lovely hair, tree branches, lots of leaves, and FINALLY her extended arm with an apple resting in it! Versus my two second circle with a stem on it :) )

So, are you like me or my artist friend?

Back