A ride for a ride (Open to one woman)

kittenofdeath

*Confused screeching*
Joined
Jun 27, 2007
Posts
9,628
Officially, Nathan has lived with his older sister ever since their parents died 2 years ago, but it’s actually been the other way round ever since, his sister is a lazy idiot would couldn’t keep a job to save her life, and hasn’t bothered trying to do so for a year, she lives with him. Nathan doesn’t mind too much, at 19 he’s managed to land a job as a fast food restaurant manager, shit job, but it pays the bills and keeps his sister, 6 years his senior, with enough money in her pocket to not have to even entertain the notion of working.

Lately Nathans been trying to get her to do more around the house, it started simple, she wanted some money, he made her wash the dishes, she wanted to have some friends over, she had to vacuum the floors. It worked well, at first she was annoyed at having to do anything, but as he gradually increased the amount she had to do for each thing she wanted, she slowly got used to it, and before long she was doing just over half the housework. Which is when a little hiccup occurred in his plans.

She realized she was doing over half and got angry, so, not wanting to screw up the system that had worked so well, Nathan distracted her with a gift, enough money to buy the concert tickets she and 2 of her friends had been eying for ages, he thought this would be the end of the problem, but no such luck. He was in his room, happy that he was going to be without her for a night, and preparing to have a little fun of his own, when there was a knock at his door, no big problem, probably just his sister coming to Say goodbye.

He quickly minimized everything on his computer and threw on a pair of pants that barely managed to hide his hard on, then quickly checked himself in the mirror. He was just under 5’9, he had always been small, he hated it, especially since his sister had always been taller, it was bad enough her being his older sister without it looking so obvious. His short hair was a dark brown, same with the light dusting of fuzz he had on his chin from not shaving in the morning, all in all he didn’t look to bad.

He opened the door, hoping this wouldn’t take long, but as soon as he saw her he knew that wasn’t going to be the case, he knew the look in her eyes, she had screwed up and needed his help to fix it. His listened as she explained her situation, she though the concert was an hour later than it actually was, the trains and busses weren’t able to get her there, all the taxi services in the area were booked up and to top it all off, she had her friends tickets with her as well. When she was done she looked down at him, trying to look all pouty and guilt him in to giving her a ride, fat chance.

“I don’t give a fuck” he said, his face remaining impassive “I wasted a lot of money on those tickets, so much so that I haven’t been able to go out or do anything ever since” his face started to show some signs of irritation “In fact, I was just about to settle in to a nice quiet night of masturbation because I can’t afford to go out and fuck around like you do!” the irritation had turned to anger and it burned as he stared daggers at her “I’ll give you a lift when I’m done, but unless you’re willing to strip off some of your hooker outfit and speed things up, you’re probably going to miss it” he finished and turned around, storming off to sit back at his computer and get back to what he was doing, not bothering to close the door behind himself.


(Looking for one woman to play the older sister, who will slowly start trading sexual favours for things from her brother. It’ll start slow at first, like a hand job with her top off for the ride to the concert, but over time the prices will keep rising, and she’ll have to do more and weirder things for just the privilege to live under his roof.)
 
Her jean clad hip rested against the doorframe to his room as Chloe regarded her brother with a baleful stare. With her lips set in a firm line and sea green eyes maintaining that glare, nothing in her expression lent itself toward pleading with him. Her frustration was mounting from his crude reaction to her attempts to convince him. It took all the willpower she could muster to refrain from shouting at him.

The concert tickets were his gift to her. It seemed logical that he would have a vested interest in helping her to attend the concert. Otherwise his money would be entirely wasted. Chloe took a moment to remind herself that this was her little prick of a little brother. He was never reasonable and always did whatever he could to fuck with her.

One hand rose to slip her fingers through long, honey brown hair, tucking it behind one ear as she attempted to let go of her frustrations in a slowly exhaled breath. She closed her eyes in that same instant only to open them to the sight of her brother angrily stalking back to his computer chair. Her lips parted, her mouth opening to speak. She had not even uttered a single syllable before her words were wiped completely from her mind by the display of him openly and unabashedly resuming the masturbation her knocking had apparently interrupted a few moments earlier.

Immediately she turned, her face held to the doorframe, one hand over her eyes. "Could you please not do that in front of me?!" Her tone was one of shock and outright surprise. She could only assume, and hope, that his suggestion of her hurrying the process along was nothing more than a crude joke.

Chloe entered the room, her gaze pointedly fixated on his computer instead of the spectacle of her brother masturbating in front of her. With her face turned away from him still, she brought one hand up to shield her eyes, as if to provide further protection against the sight of him masturbating. Her voice was a little strained, but she doggedly tried to convince him again. "Look, can you just shut that off?" Her gaze briefly flickered down to the navy blue top she wore that left her midriff bare to showcase the barbell piercing her navel. "I'm not going to take my top off for you. But I'll see if I can get one of my friends to flash you on the way there. Okay?"

"Just. Stop doing that!"
 
Last edited:
Keeping things running smoothly with her in the room proved to be a little awkward, the rhythm just wasn’t there, and regardless of the spectacle on screen the big man refused to stay at full attention, but as she came closer and he caught sight of her in his screens reflection, thoughts of her actually taking him up on the offer of helping him along crept in to his mind. They were wrong and he had been making a joke earlier, but god dam if the whole experience start feeling a lot better.

“Christ woman” his hand stopped and he turned in his chair to look at her, now quite hard as forbidden thoughts danced in his mind, he had to admit, she may be his sister, but she was still one of the hottest women he had ever seen. “You're not going to help out, so its going to be a while before I'm done, and now you want me to stop? Do you actually want to go to this concert? Because at this rate you wont be.” He turned back to the computer and slowly started up again, barely noticing the over produced show on his computer now that he had a much better one running in his mind, the reflection of her was the only real reason he was even looking at the monitor anymore.

“Besides, a flash from one of your airhead friends? Way to open with a lowball offer, it wouldn’t even be of much use, I already have all the mental images and pictures I could want” he added with disdain in his voice, trailing on without really noticing it “none of them even hold a candle to you anyway.”
 
She couldn't help it. It was purely a reflex. Her eyes scrunched shut as he turned toward her, as if her hand alone was no longer sufficient to defend her eyes against the sight of his bared cock. Her lips moved beneath the hand covering the upper portion of her face as they framed the answers to his ridiculous statements. "You seriously want me to help you jack your dick? Just finish after you take me to the concert."

She heard him turn again in his chair. Her eyes peeked open as she looked at him through her fingers, careful to keep her gaze above his waistline. Yet her eyes darted up further still as her cheeks colored with the hint of a blush. She should have known better, that in his current state: she would really need to keep her eyes skyward to avoid seeing him erect.

But she had glimpsed it. Desperately, she tried to scour the image of her brother's cock from her mind. From that moment on, she was careful to have her fingers block the lower half of her vision. Her lips formed a scowl beneath those fingers before she spoke again. "Okay, how about a lap dance from one of them?" She paused, blinking at the last statement he uttered. "They don't hold a candle to me? Stop ogling your sister, you little freak." She put emphasis on the word 'little' as she always had to remind him that she was the taller of the two of them. It was something she did out of habit now.
 
There was one good way to push his buttons, worked every time, he was about to make some remark about her casually bartering away her friends like that, but figuring out a way to do it without sounding too complimentary made him hesitate, which let her get in the next part. He hated being called little, he especially hated being called little by her. And just like that the images in his head took on a notably meaner streak, all she really had to do was leave him alone for a few minutes then he would have driven her there in an awkward silence, but she just had to push.

“Ogling? Please, I'm hanging out for all to see and your still here” he said, glancing over his shoulder at her “look, you're even blushing. All I did was give a harmless compliment, not my fault if your a little too bitchy to take it nicely.”
 
"I'm still here? You little prick. I'm only here because I need that damn ride to the concert." She ground her teeth in frustration at being dragged into this pointless banter with him. Above all else she was aware that precious time was ticking away.

The phone in her back pocket began to vibrate, and in an instant she was distracted entirely from responding to her brother. She turned away from him and pulled out the phone, answering it with her back to him, oblivious in that moment to the view he now had of her ass in the tight jeans she wore.

"Hey Sara. What? Calm down, girl. I'll meet you and Natalie at the concert with your tickets. I just need to get a ride from my brother." She paused, and her jaw noticeably dropped. "Really?! Natalie thinks she could get us backstage?" A girlish squeal erupted from her lips, and she sat down hard on the arm of her brother's chair, oblivious to him still. Sitting like that pulled the back of her jeans down a scant inch, revealing the beginnings of a cerulean thong. "Do you think we'd get to meet him? Oh god, if I could only get close enough to touch him, I'd cut off my fingers and display them in a case."
 
There she went again, calling him little, you would think she didn’t want a lift or something, he turned to tell her off, but just as he did she turned as well. He had one hand on his dick, one on the armrest and both his eyes on his sisters tight and toned ass, delightfully packaged in a pair of jeans that he refused to believe were comfortable they looked so tight. If his sister had somehow not managed to have solidified herself as a sex object in his mind, she just did.

He only just moved his hand in time before she sat on the armrest of his chair, putting her so close he had to be careful she didn’t feel his breathing on her bare skin, which now wore the tops of what looked like a thong. He bit his lip so he didn’t reflexively say something, the way she was sounding even more like a vapid fangirl than normal was hard to resist, but he wanted her distracted as long as possible so he could happily jack off to the scene before him.

If only he could get his free hand on that ass, sliding his fingers in under her jeans would have him finishing quick, that said, now she really really[/] wanted to get there as soon as possible, which meant his bargaining power had just gone up. He grinned and tore his eyes away from her ass, instead finding a nice excuse for a blank spot on his monitor right where she was being reflected, no point in tipping his hand too soon.
 
She clicked her phone off with a longing sigh and hopped up as the phone was returned to her back pocket. Only then did she seem to remember her task at hand: convincing her brother to take her to the concert. She turned to him, one hand on her hip, her eyes carefully held on his own with her lips set in determination. "Can you put that damn thing away already and take me?"

Her gaze shifted over to his computer screen, and she scowled immediately to see the badly acted porn on his screen. "Seriously? You get off on this stuff? Pathetic." She thought about unplugging his computer entirely to force him to stop watching already, but the cords were under his desk. It probably wouldn't be the best idea to go crawling under his desk in front of him with his dick out and hard.

"Anyway. I don't have time for you to be jerking me around like this."
 
Back
Top