Proof! Vetteman is Gay! THIS IS HUGE!!! And Obama-related!!!! Plus GUNS!!!!!111!!1

You made it sound as if being gay is something horrible.


Lawyers for Gay People are seeking an Injunction right now, in fact.

They don't want Vetteman.

I think the Trannies might take him though.

Killswitch is sponsoring his application.
 
Your happiness is all that matters to me, and I also like blowjobs (I'm looking at you, Pheliahh).

On it! 'It' clearly referring to your unusually large penis, which I am currently on, with my face.

Also, mega Ls.
 
317002_324138961035950_854927824_n.jpg
 
This thread is in poor taste, contains no breasts and is juvenile.

The lack of breasts is most bothersome.
 
I got a $3 chip I stole from Pete Rose at the Lucky Dollar Casino in Reno that says this thread is gayer than vetteman.
 
You realize you can't actually use the award for anything but winning it makes you love your spouse even more.
...and she nominated you for it because she wanted you to become successful, since she is dying in a week.

It's one of the more nuanced awards out there.
 
When is the film about your Pulitzer Prizewinning escapades - "All President Obama's Men" - um... "out"?
And more importantly, will Phelia do a cameo as Deep Throat?
 
Back
Top