Bringing the sexy spy to Justice (Closed for Ravenloft)

"You don't need to be so worried about my well being, I knew what I was doing. I still do." Dean reached up and slid Sonya's loose hair behind her ears. "So, what was it that finally made you leave?"
 
Sonya caught his hand when he brushed her hair from her face and pressed her lips into his palm. She kept her eyes downward when she spoke again, her breath whispering into his hand. "Its been the plan...for a long time Dean" She did not look up for his reaction.She continued in russian "Я не был перенесен американец, обучая запуски, молодые на мою родину" (I was not born American, training starts young in my homeland) She held her breath waiting for him to react.
 
Dean was silent for a long moment as he traced his fingers across her lips. "I always suspected there was more to you than you let on. How you were always so adept at your training. At times, it even seemed as though you were holding back. Now I know it wasn't out of fear."
 
Sonya looked up into Dean's face and smiled brightly feeling better than she had since she had taken off. "I learned more from you than I ever learned in my Russia....I learned how to be alive through your guidance. Sitting here now tonight, you are still teaching me it seems"

She exchanged glances with the waitress who came over to take the empty glasses.
 
Dean smiled back as he slid his seat around so that he was aside her. "A good teacher never reveals all of his secrets." Dean whispered as he slid his fingers through Sonya's hair and drew her into a kiss. His lips brushed sensuously over hers as he parted them. A curl of his hot breath teased her lips as he leaned closer and caressed her hip in his free hand.
 
Sonya thought she would lose her wits when his hand found her hair and a tiny gasp escaped her lips. She leaned into his heat and warm, her hand exploring his chest. She let her lips brush over his, her breath shuddering as she whispered. "I'm glad your here, and you seem in no danger of running out of secrets"
 
Sonya's smooth hand on his chest sparked Dean's long muted desire and he let out a wavering breath against her lips. He smirked once more at Sonya's shuddering whisper, but this time with a wolfish hunger. "Perhaps we should get a room?" Dean asked, his voice flowing with a deep current of desire.
 
Sonya straightened up preparing to leave, she arched an eyebrow an amused smirk on her lips. "Well, I had one but I don't know that its up to code...and for Thailand well that is saying something"
 
Dean chuckled slightly as he got up and offered Sonya his hand. "You did check out in quite a hurry... Didn't leave anything important behind, did you? We could always go back, I'm sure the local law enforcement has gone by now. And, seriously, you don't want to leave anything behind that might lead our old friends to us... Wherever we go."
 
Sonya took the extended hand and curled her fingers around it with a smile and a deep sigh. She shook her head quickly. "No, Lets not go anywhere near there" she said and tucked her hair behind her ear with an expression that showed an attempt to mask exhaustion.
 
"I do have a room, but its a bit of a drive. We could catch a taxi and be there in about half an hour. Would that do, my dear?" Dean asked as he jestured to their server to bring the bill.
 
Sonya looked into Dean's face with a small measure of distrust or uncertainty before nodding slowly. "yes that will be perfect" She gave him a small and rather tired grin, followed by a nod that seemed to herself.

"I guess there is not much time to enjoy Thailand" She murmured.
 
Dean paid the bill and led Sonya out to the street, where he hailed a cab and opened the door, letting her in first. Slipping in beside her, he gave directions to the driver and they were on their way. "You seem a bit on edge Sonya, you're not still weary of me, are you?"
 
Sonya smiled before she allowed herself to lean into Dean's body for warmth shielding her face from his gaze. "Should I be?" She asked masking the effort to sound playful and casual.
She let her eyes close and sighed.
"Aren't you weary of me?" her voice was quiet when she asked and the playful tone was gone.
 
Dean drew his arm around Sonya as she leaned into him, her head rested against his chest. "Hmh, trust has never been one of my stong suits, but you havn't made a concerted effort to kill me yet, so..." He fell silent for a time, lost in thought as he ran his hand along the curve of Sonya's hip.
 
Sonya shivered from the sensation of his fingertips and breathed into his neck pressing her lips against his throat softly. "So at least for now there are no lines in the sand" she whispered her eyes closed.

She did not react in any way to the very faint buzz in her boot that signaled the arrival of a text message. No matter what it said, she justified in her mind, it was nothing she wanted to know right now. Likely, it was not something one considered good news.
 
Dean lifted his chin as Sonya kissed his neck softly. He reached up and cradled her head in his free hand, looking down into her eyes for a moment before drawing her into a kiss. He slid his other hand to caress low, upon her stomach. His kiss was deeply passionate and seemed to linger on her lips even after he'd drawn away.
 
Sonya sighed weakly when Dean's lips pulled away, she kept her face pressed into his hand kissing his palm and finger tips. Her fingers traced his shoulders as she looked up at him, forgetting all about business and the line between friend and enemy. "I can't think when you kiss me like that" she whispered shaking her head against the grin that she couldn't contain.
 
Dean's eyes gleamed with desire as he grinnned wolfishly down at Sonya, his finger tips slowly delving lower toward the junction of her thighs. He looked into her eyes as he began to caress her intimately through her clothes.
 
Sonya cast a glance toward the front of the cab as if checking where the driver as taking them. Her eyes were drawn back to Dean's however and held captive as his hand pressed against her flesh. She mouthed a protest but no sound came out. One of her hands sliding underneath deans short to feel the warmth of his skin under her nails.
 
The driver seemed to pay the two of them no mind, only glancing into the rearview mirror when he saw Sonya checking to see where they were going before returning his attention back to the road.

"We'll be there shortly..." Dean assured her in a low, husky voice. He began to tease Sonya through her clothes dispite her silent protest, arching his brow as he did. Her cool, smooth hands against his skin sent a tingle of pleasure up along his spine.
 
She could only gulp and nod in response, looking up at him doe eyed, her breath ragged. The feel of his touch sent heat through her entire being and she felt herself again looking up at him like an eager student. Sonya bared her nails deeper into his flesh and allowed her other hand to grasp and slowly move up his thigh.
 
With her wide, glistening eyes and ragged breath, Sonya was a vision of eager innocence. So when her nails bit into him, Dean drew a sharp breath, and the muscle of his inner thigh spasmed as she moved her hand up along it, but he made no move to stop her from continuing. Out of the corner of his eye, Dean saw the fancy hotel, where he had a room, rising above all of the surrounding buildings. They were only a couple of blocks away, but Dean's teasing persisted all the way up until they reached the front doors.

He reluctantly stopped to pay the driver and drew Sonya up, into his arms, slipping out of the cab. Within a minute they were alone together in an elevator, going up to the floor his room was on. Dean sat Sonya back on her feet, with her back to the wall and drew her into a ravenous kiss.
 
She had no time to appreciate the luxuries of the hotel, it mattered not that she had not experienced a hot shower and air conditioning in some time. Sonya was oblivious to the welcoming decor or freshened air as she breathed in the smokey scent of Dean's embrace.

Her mind took her to a not to distant memory; She was being carried out of a burning building, where she had been captured and for 3 nightmarishely long days interrogated. Sonya had been unaware of the faulty intel that had compromised her mission when Dean lead the team to extract her.
She had lain in his arms limp...her face tucked into his chest as she apologized for her being captured and professed desperately that she had told 'them' nothing. Dean's voice had soothed her with gentle caresses and commended her for surviving, urgently whispered that she was safe.She never questioned his training after that, trusting him completely and it wasn't long before she had desired nothing more than his affection.


She was jolted back to reality when he set her down in the elevator, by the sensation that she would fall without his hands supporting her. pressed against the wall, Sonya let out a little moan of relief and pulling him closer her fingertips traced the front of his pants teasing the seam of his zipper.
 
Dean was tempted to stop the elevator between floors and tear Sonya out of her clothes to have her right there, but restrained himself. He wanted to take his time and really savor every inch of Sonya's body. He leaned in against Sonya as she pulled him closer, growing firm under the teasing of her finger tips. He parted his lips and his hot breath warmed her cheek as he sought to nibble at her earlobe.

He was quickly begining to reconsider stopping the elevator when the bell rang and the doors opened on their floor. Dean drew back, placing one hand on the wall beside Sonya. His eyes were dilated, his breath quickened and his pulse raced with desire. He needed a moment to collect himself.
 
Back
Top