How to: clean out your bum for anal sex, bottoms please chime in!

I am by no means an enema expert but I do mess around with it once or twice a week to keep myself clean down there. I really can't address the soft stool so maybe someone else can help you out about that. You may want to eat more fiber. I normally give myself an enema on Friday so that I am as clean as I can be for the weekend, and I try not to each much on between late Thursday and Saturday. I use about between 2-3 quarts of warm water with a little liquid soap. I don't know how long to keep it in. I normally wait until I do a little cramping (I'm a little bit of a freak and I like the feeling). I will normally wait until I can't keep it in anymore and they you just do what ya gotta do. I normally get in the shower after to wash up and then take care of any extra liquid after the shower. You should really clean up a few hours before to make sure you get it all out. I like getting in the doggy position so that my insides will get pulled down by the gravity, or on my back with my butt 6-12 inches above my head.

Okay, I think I got it all in. I hope I did not forget anything. Hope that helps!

Talk to your doctor about the soft stool. It may be a result of a medication you're taking, potentially serious condition, food intolerance or unbalanced diet. Seriously, it's something that needs to be checked out. :rose:

If you are healthy and have a bowel movement earlier in the day, there shouldn't be a need for an enema. There may be a few specks of fecal matter on the penetrating object, but that can be solved easily by using condoms (something you should use anyway to avoid STD's, UTI's for the giver, and keep toys/objects bacteria-free). Frequent enema use can lead to digestive and kidney problems and constipation.

Occasional enemas are fine. Use plain, warm water (ideally, body temperature). A quart or two should be sufficient for most people, and you may want to break that up into several smaller enemas. Doing several smaller enemas may help with the water coming out - if you're doing this a few hours before sex, you shouldn't need to completely evacuate your bowels and effectively rinsing out the first foot or two until the water comes out relatively clean should work fine. You're probably getting dirty water because you've been going too deep, but haven't done enough to completely clean everything out.

Be aware that the more water you use, the harder your kidneys will have to work and more you'll have to pee during/after.

Do NOT add soap unless instructed by a doctor. It kills the good bacteria that aids digestion and wards off infection and can greatly irritate the lining of your bowels. It's wholly unnecessary and can cause severe cramping.

You'll probably find laying on your left side with your right leg bent and pulled up a bit to be the most comfortable position. It also works best this way because it helps the water follow your anatomy, which is why medical practitioners give enemas and exams in this position.

Go relatively slow to allow your body to adjust and minimize any cramping. Hold the water until you feel you must expel it, then do so. Repeat until the water comes out fairly clean, and try to expel any water before you have sex. But if there's enough time between the enema and sex, your body should have time to absorb any extra water.

Again, the main thing is figuring out why you have loose stools. If you can fix that, you'll probably find you don't need an enema unless you haven't gone to the bathroom that day or are a little constipated and still want to have sex.

Before anal I use a little bottle with water, It holds like a cup i guess? You could always get one n try it out , I dont think there is an exact rule for every one try it out alone then when you feel good about it go at it with someone else...

Thank you

Thanks for the information. This should help with what I'm going through.

Talk to your doctor about the soft stool. It may be a result of a medication you're taking, potentially serious condition, food intolerance or unbalanced diet. Seriously, it's something that needs to be checked out. :rose:

If you are healthy and have a bowel movement earlier in the day, there shouldn't be a need for an enema. There may be a few specks of fecal matter on the penetrating object, but that can be solved easily by using condoms (something you should use anyway to avoid STD's, UTI's for the giver, and keep toys/objects bacteria-free). Frequent enema use can lead to digestive and kidney problems and constipation.

Occasional enemas are fine. Use plain, warm water (ideally, body temperature). A quart or two should be sufficient for most people, and you may want to break that up into several smaller enemas. Doing several smaller enemas may help with the water coming out - if you're doing this a few hours before sex, you shouldn't need to completely evacuate your bowels and effectively rinsing out the first foot or two until the water comes out relatively clean should work fine. You're probably getting dirty water because you've been going too deep, but haven't done enough to completely clean everything out.

Be aware that the more water you use, the harder your kidneys will have to work and more you'll have to pee during/after.

Do NOT add soap unless instructed by a doctor. It kills the good bacteria that aids digestion and wards off infection and can greatly irritate the lining of your bowels. It's wholly unnecessary and can cause severe cramping.

You'll probably find laying on your left side with your right leg bent and pulled up a bit to be the most comfortable position. It also works best this way because it helps the water follow your anatomy, which is why medical practitioners give enemas and exams in this position.

Go relatively slow to allow your body to adjust and minimize any cramping. Hold the water until you feel you must expel it, then do so. Repeat until the water comes out fairly clean, and try to expel any water before you have sex. But if there's enough time between the enema and sex, your body should have time to absorb any extra water.

Again, the main thing is figuring out why you have loose stools. If you can fix that, you'll probably find you don't need an enema unless you haven't gone to the bathroom that day or are a little constipated and still want to have sex.

b4

well i start by using my 2 qt bag and hold it all get rid of that then do it over when its all gone use bout hafe the bag . you should be getting real close to all the lower gi cleaned out start this 2- 3 hrs be for sex

Unscrew the shower head and use that until you're clean. (Runs away looking slightly embarressed, nothing to see here, tum te tee) :p

use a diverter hose on your shower head - take the plate off over the drain in the shower - run the water very slow or whatever is comfortable for you and place hose up your bunn - let the water come out as fast as it goes in - you will esentially irrigate out your rectum which is probably all the distance you need clean anyway.

Back