Male to Male Vids

New Vids 10-22-12

While I am still feeling a bit iffy with my head cold, I'm starting to come around. Early this morning (and few minutes ago), I decided to watch some porno. The ones I just watched a hour ago inspired me to have a quickie in the shower. Felt so damn good too. Hopefully, these new ones will make you all feel the same.


DaBoxer
-
normally, I don't post videos of big black cock, but damn, was this one a hot one. Both guys are sexy studs, and they know it.

Massage from Muscle Daddy- Nice hunky guys, the Aussie daddy is especially yummy.

May I come in?- Bald daddy is sexy as Hell.

Militares Follando Rico-Starts out slow, but both guys are hot, so it works out in the end.

Stick your head in a pillow and take it- A bit on the rape side of things here, but damn, it's pretty intense. The top is pretty hot.
 
Last edited:
Good to see you feeling better Missouri and great new post! Thanks

Raffi....oh man those guys are both damn sexy!
 
Those are great videos Missouri. That one in the alley is incredible, I'd love to be taken like that.
 
What a gorgeous cock, and the guy he fucks takes it all! Very impressive. Got me hard as a rock right now.

http://xhamster.com/movies/1495253/gay_black_seduction.html

not a big fan of the ink, but those are two great looking bods. how'd ya like to be on the receiving end of that gorgeous muscle? it would have to be spiritual. I love when he's casually flopping it around on his lover's waiting backside. it's looks like some gorgeous baby ebony whale. what a tease!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top