Sylmae's Adventure (closed for LordUsagi)

She shrank away from the sight of his engorged member, the head already glinting with pre-cum. Gasping, she sat up slightly and looked at him, unaware of what to do next. The sight of it actually intimidated her; she had known him large, but that..where would that even fit? Rugar had impressive girth as well as length, and Sylmae shuddered at the thought of trying to fit that anywhere inside her.

"It's so..big.." she said quietly, saying the obvious as her mind struggled to comprehend the situation she'd gotten herself in.
 
"I know," he beamed proudly, "you may take a while to get used to it. But your body should adjust, though I have never had an elf before."
He looked down at her, "try take it in your mouth, if it can fit there you should be able to handle it once your body becomes accustomed to it.
He began to have a nagging feeling that this would be her first time.
 
"Try taking it..in my mouth?" she said questioningly, looking at his cock, and then back at his face. "I couldn't..I.."

She bit her lip, squirming uncomfortably at the thought. Sylmae had heard of pleasuring a man this way before, but no one had ever mentioned what to do if the cock was a little bigger than expected. Her head spun as she tried to figure out what to do. Sitting up on her elbows carefully, she leant her head towards it and tentatively licked the head; the pre-cum thick and salty on her tongue. Feeling a bit more confident, she took the head in her mouth, sucking it gently; rolling her tongue around it experimentally.
 
He sighed heavily with desire.
She was so tentative and nervous but it felt good. There were very few times when he had been inside a woman's mouth that it did not feel good. For some reason even her nervous attentions felt as enjoyable as when an eager barmaid sucked him hungrily.
"Hmmm..yes that feels good," he murmured with encouragement.
He reached down and gently brushed the hair from her face.
"Look up at me, I want to see your eyes."
Normally Rugar would not be this gentle and tender, but Sylmae was different.
"Try take it a little deeper."
The more he thought about it more he began to suspect she was still a virgin, and the more he came to accept that he would honour her own traditions.
Rugar wanted nothing more than rip her top off and expose her breast the s, to see if her fiery hair also adorned her sex.
But she did not believe in just showing her naked flesh to anyone, and as hard as it was he would respect that. It would be her choice and not one made in a semi drunken stupor.
But that did not mean she couldn't pleasure him orally as she had by her own admission pleasured her lovers before.
Was he getting soft he wondered, or was he falling for this woman more than he expected. It made sense to him in a way. She was exotic and different to any he had met before, definitely more beautiful, and not willing to give in so easily. But mostly he knew that she was a warrior of sorts like him and that made her worthy of Rugar.
Rugar looked down at her, his cock only partly in her mouth. She looked so vulnerable, and he felt so powerful. One day he knew she would desire him as much and then they would fully give in to each other.
Rugar smiled to himself, knowing that in the meantime the first young Elven female they came upon in their travels, would taste Rugar's full lust so he could discover if an elf could handle his mighty manhood.
Strangely as horny as he felt, he could not think of a better way for this evening to end under the circumstances. He would let her get used to him a bit, let her experiment before he took charge and force himself deep down her throat. He would get some relief and satisfaction when he exploded in her mouth, and then he would settle down alongside her and let sleep take them both. Waking in the morning would prove entertaining.
 
Last edited:
Sylmae bobbed her head up and down on his cock, becoming more confident as she realised his breathing had become heavy and laboured as her tongue lapped at him. Finally reaching out with her hands, she took the bottom of his shaft between her two palms, gripping it gently to move up and down in a slow, sensual rhythm as she sucked on the swelling head of his member. As she continued her attentions on him, she felt his hand sweep the strands of her hair from her eyes; asking her to look at him as she played.

More than happy to, Sylmae looked up at the relaxed face of Rugar as her mouth remained enclosed over the head; slowly experimenting to take more of his cock as her green eyes remained locked on his face. He felt so warm beneath her fingers, and after a while she realised she could feel a twitching heartbeat as more blood pumped to his crotch as she sucked. Thoughtfully, she started to suck harder and was rewarded with a louder groan from the man; a small squirt of pre-cum staining her lips and tongue. Savouring the taste, she continued to rub him as she licked, her mind focusing on his pleasure..and the slowly-growing wetness of her pussy as she did so.

"Try take it a little deeper."

Sylmae blinked at him; but her mouth was already full! Tentatively she moved her head down his shaft, feeling his girth press against her tongue as he slid in; her saliva coating him in warm wetness to ensure he could pump in and out quite easily. Trembling, she felt the head touch her throat and gagged slightly; and manoeuvred him so he was a little less inside. Under his watching gaze she pressed her full lips on his cock, moving her head up and down once more; but this time taking a bit more in her mouth than just the head. Her tongue lapped desperately at the bottom and sides of his cock; the only places she could reach now she was taking more of him.
 
Rugar let out a deep groan as he felt his head press against her throat. He felt good, knowing that the shy little elf was so eager to please him.
Perhaps she isn't so innocent he thought, wondering who, if anyone, she may have pleasured this way before.
When he felt a slight gag and her pull back he knew this was probably new to her. She was just wise enough and paying enough attention to realise what he would like.
He looked down at her and grinned.
"You better get used to that gagging feeling because it won't always be this gentle."
And if to emphasise his point he took place a hand on the back of her head and taking a reasonably firm grip of her hair, moved her head and pushed her deeper onto his cock. He let her keep the rhythm of her bobbing but made sure he head bumped against the back of her throat each time before relaxing and letting her back.
"Hmmm," he groaned, and looked up at the ceiling savouring just the feel of her mouth with no visual stimulation for a few long strokes of her mouth.
He let go of her head and placing his hands on his hips he looked down at her, grinning as he began to feel his body stir.
 
"You better get used to that gagging feeling because it won't always be this gentle."

Sylmae frowned, sliding her mouth back off his cock in order to give a sharp retort. Drunk or not, she was fully aware when someone was being a bit condescending and that didn't sit right for her. But before she could slip her lips from the head, she felt a large, firm hand entangle itself in her hair, before gripping it tightly and forcing her head down on his thick shaft. Giving a little noise of indignation, Sylmae struggled against it but felt herself being pushed instead further down his member, taking it enough for it to hit the back of her throat before he relaxed to let her move it back; only to continue the rhythm. Sylmae gagged almost every time, tears welling in her eyes only out of instinct; her pussy aching even more, as if it was enjoying this sudden torment.

Rugar seemed to be enjoying it, grunting as he felt her little mouth wrap tightly around his girth, covering it slickly with her wet tongue and lips. Sylmae soon got used to him being so deep in her mouth, making little sounds of subtle pleasure as she began to enjoy being useful to the broad man. She'd never thought such an obviously experienced man would of been pleased by her lack of knowledge; but as she felt his cock twitch as she took him to her throat again, it gave her a warm sensation between her legs to know he wanted her.

He finally removed his hand, but Sylmae continued the rhythm by herself eagerly, her eyes looking up at him innocently; her drunken mind hoping she was doing well. Although she acted so different when under the influence, her pride and will to succeed still showed clearly.
 
Rugar let out a long groan of satisfaction as he watched her eager eyed head bob up and down him. He couldn't remember when last he had enjoyed a woman doing this for him as much. She definitely was inexperienced but her eagerness and enthusiasm was making it very pleasurable. It also excited him to see the tears forming in her eyes as she struggled to cope.
He grinned "very enjoyable but I can tell it is your first time, you will get better each time you do this for me."
 
"Very enjoyable but I can tell it is your first time, you will get better each time you do this for me."

Raising an eyebrow, Sylmae stopped sucking his cock momentarily, leaving the head mere millimetres away from her lips as she tilted her head, still looking up at him. Her lips were full and red from being pressed tightly against his shaft, and they pouted prettily as she gathered her thoughts enough to reply to him.

"Who says I'm doing this again? You should count yourself as..lucky.."

Sylmae's gaze dropped back down to his throbbing member, and she moved away slightly. Her cheeks flushed as she soon realised how her behaviour could of been interpreted. Wait, what was she doing? Although under the influence, Sylmae wasn't stupid and it soon dawned on her how Rugar was taking this.
 
He grinned down at her, enjoying her slight defiance.
Her pout and red lips was such a turn on and he longed to be inside her mouth again. Longed to see how she would react when he ejaculated inside her mouth. It was kind of cruel but he had heard her light moans earlier and knew she was enjoying this as well.
"I do count myself lucky and very grateful."
He pressed forward so his cock pressed against her.
"Now give my balls some attention and then you can finish me off by taking me deep. Maybe then I will give your pussy some attention."
He grinned
"I am sure it is aching for it."
 
Sylmae glared up at him, her green eyes shining with prideful determination. Shuffling away from him, she moved her head delibrately from his erection, folding her arms.

"I think you should go back to the inn and finish yourself off." she muttered, her voice cold. Although a part of her was attracted to his arrogant confidence, another was repulsed. She was her own master, and this man thought that he could buy away that right with a few ales and suggestive words!..okay, it had worked for a little while, but he'd had his fun. Flicking stands of her hair sulkily back over her pale shoulders, she motioned for him to leave with a dismissive flick of her wrist.
 
He wanted to laugh, she looked so cute with her pouting and sulky demeanour. Partly he wanted to laugh as well in frustration.
He looked down at his manhood, it was rock hard and red as a result of her attentions. As much as he liked the way it glistened from her mouth's attentions and the strand of saliva laden pre-cum that hung from the tip, he would prefer it was once again inside her.
He had upset her and although he seriously doubted her would just walk away without emptying his load inside her, he decided on a different tack which would not result in too much force.
He hoped.
"Are you serious, you would leave me like this and expect me to head back to the inn and ask one of the barmaids to finish what you started?"
He sighed, "I would, if any of them had even half the skills you do."
He tried to muster up the most forlorn apologetic look he could, hoping it would work.
 
"Are you serious, you would leave me like this and expect me to head back to the inn and ask one of the barmaids to finish what you started?"

"I'm sure they could do a better job than me!" Sylmae retorted, refusing to look at Rugar. Her mind was starting to sober; or at least, the reality of what she had been doing was starting to sink in. Her mouth tasted of pre-cum, and she licked the sides of her mouth thoughtfully. It didn't taste bad, she mused. Slightly salty, but there was another..spectrum to it, that she couldn't describe. Unlike anything else she had ever tasted. It's nothing she'd eat for a meal, but it wasn't as bad as the human women swore it was to each other as they gossiped.

"Look..I'm not acting like myself, the alcohol.." she muttered, trying to explain. She was aware of him still looking at her, his cock standing to attention; and Sylmae winced. She had given this man a very bad first impression.
 
"Do I better job than you," he chuckled, "I don't think so."
He sat down on the bed heavily with a sigh, still not bothering to do up his trousers.
"Sylmae, it is true, I have had many women take me in their mouths, but I can't remember enjoying it as much as now."
It was true, what she lacked in experience, she certainly made up in innocence. Rugar had enjoyed looking down at her as she had bobbed up and down on his shaft. Her beautiful green eyes looking up at him, eager for his approval, the little whimper when he had forced himself deep and the eagerness when she knew she was pleasing him.
"Maybe it is the ale, but I also know you were admiring me long before we had a drink."
He moved a little closer to her and put his hand on her thigh.
"I am pretty sure you even looked at me when I had my eyes closed, it would be natural, I don't think you had ever seen a cock before and you definitely wanted to see if my boasts about its size were true."
He gave her leg a little squeeze, "just the same as I am curious to see what your breasts look like. Are your nipples small and petite like the rest of you, is the hair between your legs as beautiful as that on your head. Do you even have hair on your pussy, I heard Elven women don't."
His other hand took a fair amount of her fine strand and raised it to his face as if emphasising his point.
"Now if you really want me to leave I will, but not before you take me in your mouth again and finish me off. We both know you were enjoying sucking me. Your erect nipples which I can just see straining against your shirt have betrayed you."
He had decided by then that he was going to take her virginity, sooner rather than later and decided maybe a little flattery in he semi intoxicated state would help achieve that goal.
"You truly are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, intelligent and exciting and as I said before very talented."
He looked down at her and grinned, "now let's continue to establish if my cock is too big for your body."
 
Last edited:
Sylmae flushed at his words, her eyes becoming sterner with every word he uttered. However, he was not altogether wrong..she could not blame the alcohol for her enjoyment of pleasuring him, of taking such pride in rolling her tongue around his girth, taking him to the hilt in her wet mouth. As he spoke, her eyes dropped involuntarily to his crotch again, and a pulse of lust tingled through her body. She had never acted like this before, but..now she had started, surely it wasn't so bad to continue..this once..?

Ignoring his vulgar questions - as if she'd tell him that! - Sylmae leaned forward, her breasts hanging forward to reveal her ample cleavage once more as she did. As he mentioned testing if his cock truly was too big for her body, she blanched. Sex? He..surely he had guessed by now she was inexperienced? She felt her hands tremble at the thought of this huge man loom over her, taking her virginity as she lay helpless. Biting her lip, Sylmae drew away once more as she considered him.

"Aren't you being a bit greedy now? You should be honoured I did anything.." she mumbled. But a voice in her head sighed at her. Some part of her did want him, or at least..wanted this lust she had discovered sated. It was the strangest feeling, and Sylmae didn't like it.
 
"Greedy...greedy," he laughed loudly, "maybe I am being greedy."

He raised his hand and brushed a few loose strands of hair from her face. Before she could react he leaned down and kissed her. It was a firm but not uncomfortable kiss, his lips only parted slightly and his tongue barely brushed against hers.

He pulled back, but his hand held firm on her head.

"I won't give you please just yet...you can keep your virginity for a while."

He grinned at her, his hand taking a firm grip of her hair.

"Perhaps when we are on the road, and you beg me for it."

He pulled her head towards his lap, "until then, you have a job to finish."

The bulbous head of his cock pressed hard against her lips.
 
Sylmae had been surprised at Rugar's reaction to her rejection of him. Maybe the alcohol had made him happier, she mused, before being surprised by his sudden kiss; lips pressing against hers firmly. It was gentle, his tongue only briefly probing her mouth before he broke it off to smile at her, his eyes holding a certain look to them that Sylmae could not place. His hand remained on her head, his fingers entangled in her long hair. Sylmae found his touch almost comforting, especially as he relented on his want to have sex with her. Although a tiny, minuscule part of her was sad, mostly she was relieved.

That was until he suddenly gripped her hair hard, so hard that she yelped. Making sure he had a good grip, he then pulled her towards him, Sylmae helpless to fight against him in such a vulnerable position.

"Perhaps when we are on the road, and you beg me for it...until then, you have a job to finish."

Sylmae cried out as he pressed his still hard erection against her lips, struggling to get away. He pressed harder though, and his hand pushed until his cock slid in her mouth despite her protests. The thick shaft was once again pressing against her tongue and sides of her mouth, and she looked up at him with big, confused eyes before sucking at it reluctantly, not knowing what else to do. In all honesty, Sylmae was a little intimidated. Her prude and arrogant nature had scared off all men before, but this one ignored her words and simply took advantage that she was slender and quite weak in comparison. Although she had a feeling she was not in danger, the fear of that possibility still urged her to coat his twitching member with her saliva once more, lapping at it as much as she could as he kept his hold on her hair. When she felt he was lubricated enough, she started to bob up and down again on his shaft, making little noises every time he started to near the back of her throat again. Sylmae was nowhere near taking his full length yet, and from this angle, she was worried to do so.
 
He groaned loudly as she coated his shaft and then smiled as she took up the motion on her own. He let her suck him for a while before he gently eased her head off him.

He looked down at her, a little embarrassed at his actions.

"Dear Sylmae," he tried his best to get the pronunciation right, "I am sorry I was rough with you, but I do have desires...and you roused those desires."

He released his grip on her hair a moved his hand to her cheek.

"The truth if you want me to go, I will. I will pay one of those other women to satisfy my lust."

He brushed his thumb against her lips lightly.

"But you are the only exciting woman I have found in this whole town. Your beauty is beyond compare, you are aloof, which can be annoying, but is also sexy."

He grinned, "and for an inexperienced girl you certainly have a knack for making a man feel good. I think it is your intelligence that helps you realise what a man would want."

He leaned across and kissed her again. A little firmer than the last time.

When he pulled away, he whispered, "but it is your spirit of adventure that really drew me, that spirit to discover more, to learn about the world and experience it."

Sitting up he looked down at her.

"Now I know the last time was uncomfortable for you, but I would really like you to get comfortable and continue with what you were doing...and believe me you were doing very well."

He released her hair, sat back and closed his eyes, expecting a slap but hoping for a lot more.
 
Sylmae sat there confused. Just a few moments ago, he had pretty much forced himself on her; her scalp still ached with the strength he had pulled on her hair with. The taste of his pre-cum lingered in her mouth, and she tried to regain her dignity whilst sitting there with her hair messed, her lips red and wet and her cheeks flushed with the faint pink colour that had been present most of the time she had met Rugar. This man had the talent of pushing her to her limits about a lot of things, and now...Sylmae finally averted her gaze from his twitching cock, her eyes meeting his as he talked. As she tried to figure out the differences in his behaviour, he leaned forward and kissed her again, his lips so firm and soft against her own. The action sent tingles through her body..feelings she'd never felt before.

"Now I know the last time was uncomfortable for you, but I would really like you to get comfortable and continue with what you were doing...and believe me you were doing very well."

Sylmae bit her bottom lip, looking back down at the bed covers as she thought.

"I suppose continuing will make adventuring quite awkward together, won't it." she said, her usually confident voice low, showing her confusion, her anxiety. How was she supposed to know what to do? Sylmae had never even had a man in her private quarters before, never mind experimented..like this..and now he expected her to just know what to do? What an idiot, she concluded in irritation.

"Just...just leave. We can meet tomorrow." she said, her old, arrogant tone making a return quite quickly. "I'd like just to forget about this."
 
He stood and moved in front of her, his manhood twitching just in front of her face. She was looking up at him so he pressed it against her lips and chin.

"Why would it be awkward if you finish pleasuring me with your mouth...we both know you want to.

Reaching down he brushed the hair from her eyes.

"How would you feel knowing that some other woman finished off what you started so expertly?"
 
"How would you feel knowing that some other woman finished off what you started so expertly?"

Sylmae whimpered as he pressed against her once more, his pre-cum smearing over her lips and face as his cock twitched anxiously to be pleasured. Between her legs, her pussy ached now to be touched, like she was touching him. An automatic response, she reassured herself as her heart beat fast with panic. Rugar wasn't exactly ugly, and...well, he was naked. It was becoming clear, however, that he would not leave until he was satisfied. He said he would, but the disappointment in his features as she'd took him up on that offer had been recognisable, even by a tipsy Sylmae.

"You..you wouldn't tell them, would you? If you went back to be..finished.." Sylmae murmured, her lips moving against the tip of his cock as she spoke. Was it right to move away, or would that be rude? Sylmae was not well-versed in the acceptable behaviour of the bedroom, especially with humans..
 
"Oh sweet Sylmae, why would I do that," he told her reassuringly, his hand brushing tenderly across her cheek.

"Why would I want to betray or embarrass you like that?"

He like the nervous innocent feel of her lips on his cock. She did not know but the more she delayed the more determined he became to claim her virginity. He could imagine the little whimpering sounds as he thrust into her, he would not be too rough, but he didn't intend to be gentle either. The snobbish elf needed to be brought down to earth.

"I wouldn't say anything...but I think they would know. When one of those girls from the inn is taking me deep in her mouth, like I know you want to as well, she will know."

He pushed his head firmer against her lips, grinning.

"When she sees me hard and wet from your mouth she will know that you...choked."

He laughed and stepped away slightly.

"But what would you care what they think anyway, you are better than them...in everything."

His manhood swayed in front of her eyes, thick, red and touched with a mixture of pre-cum nd her saliva.
 
"I wouldn't say anything...but I think they would know. When one of those girls from the inn is taking me deep in her mouth, like I know you want to as well, she will know."

Sylmae wriggled uncomfortable, her brow furrowing. He would tell them, she knew it. He seemed amused as he spoke of how they'd know of her failure, pressing his cock once more against her slightly-open, wet lips. As he ended his little description with a compliment to her, she felt a twist of annoyance coil in her stomach. How condescending. Moving forward, she held the hilt of his firm cock with her hand, leaning to take him once more in her mouth. In a determined fashion she moved her tongue up and down his length before firmly pressing her lips over his shaft. Closing her eyes, she moved to pleasure him again. No tavern whore would laugh at her tonight. The thought made her ill.
 
"Mmmmm," he groaned, "that's it use your tongue."

His hips bucked slightly as she wrapped her lips around him.

"Aaaahhh, that's it my beautiful Elven Princess.....aaaaa...concentrate on the head."

He looked down at her a broad smile on his face.

"There will be plenty of time ...for you to take me deep...ahh....later."
He couldn't help but shudder when she found the sensitive underside near the head.

He wanted to encourage her, to help her along and tell her what he enjoyed. But every time he spoke she got offended. Perhaps he was being a little condescending, but she was also very sensitive about things. Rugar enjoyed having his cock sucked and although Sylmae was a novice she had a determination to succeed, and she would at this as well.

"Aaahhh...by the gods Sylmae....that feels good."

He placed his hand on her head, just to let her know that sooner or later he would take charge and thrust deep into her throat.

"Don't be shy...look at me...swirl around the head."

He wanted her to see the pleasure on his face. The pleasure she was busy giving him.
 
Sylmae felt his hand stroke her hair again, resting at the back of her head steadily as she moved up and down his length. Every so often she needed to take a few seconds to relax and start up again, still getting the hang of breathing through her nose, and not to panic when he filled her mouth. By paying attention when he reacted to her, she soon learnt what he liked. He shivered with pleasure when her tongue licked just under his swollen cock head, so for a few moments she lingered there, and enjoyed feeling him buckle slightly as she did so.

"Don't be shy...look at me...swirl around the head."

Sylmae looked up at him, obeying him as she struggled to swirl her tongue clumsily over the head of his erection. He grunted as she finally managed it, and she felt a surge of pride in her chest.
 
Back
Top