The Pussy Slide Tease

ks_sculptor

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Posts
229
This is a question for the women. Do you enjoy the tease and manipulation of a cock sliding the length of your pussy? The exhilaration of the tease? Do you like to cum like this before / instead of penetration?

I find it incredibly erotic to build up the excitement for a woman this way. So erotic. Let me know your thoughts.

Jon
 
First post so be nice ;]

This is the first time I've posted in the threads but when I saw your question and no responses I couldn't resist :)

I LOOOOVE feeling a hard cock sliding up and down my wet pussy, grabbing onto his cock and rubbing the head back and forth on my clit, getting me soaked and then making myself cum. After sticking him inside me and riding him until he cums nice and hard. ;)

Sometimes during intercourse I like to pull his cock out and slide it up and down my pussy too or letting it fall against his stomach and grinding down on him. He seems to love it too!
 
Oh yes most definately! It just builds the anticipation and makes me want that hard dick even more!!! Once I finally get it it just makes it feel that much better!
 
What wonderful responses. I simply love the buildup, especially as her slit gets so wet that the only resistance is when the tip of my cock snaps against her clit. It drives my wife wild.
 
I find that a man the takes the time to tease me like this usually ends up getting me extremely horny, and ends up making me orgasm much sooner. I guess it demonstrates a degree of discipline on his part and it is a very big tease to me. I have actually resorted to begging to be fucked as a result of this kind of teasing. For big turn on for me...
 
Clarris, what a great post. So sexy when a woman is so turned on that she begs to be fucked. That is exactly where I want you to be, so turned on that you absolutely can't live without the orgasm.
 
Clarris, what a great post. So sexy when a woman is so turned on that she begs to be fucked. That is exactly where I want you to be, so turned on that you absolutely can't live without the orgasm.

Well, it sounds like you are the kind of man that gets a second phone call ;)
 
Who's teasing who? From my perspective, you are the one teasing...

Ok you got me. Obviously, I love teasing a woman...helping her arousal and desire build...and build. Hoping you might be the same way
 
Ok you got me. Obviously, I love teasing a woman...helping her arousal and desire build...and build. Hoping you might be the same way

I am very much the same way. I truly appreciate the "art of teasing" and often find it just as erotic (sometimes more erotic) than the actual sex.
 
mmmm

this is my favorite... when i'm on top and he puts the tip of his cock in my pussy and won't let me slide down any further and just works the tip of his cock in me.. makes me so wet and want it even more and end up begging for his cock to be all the way inside of me.. then slamming it deep into my pussy and doing it all over again.. makes me cum so hard. also love to be teased with fingers ;)
 
this is my favorite... when i'm on top and he puts the tip of his cock in my pussy and won't let me slide down any further and just works the tip of his cock in me.. makes me so wet and want it even more and end up begging for his cock to be all the way inside of me.. then slamming it deep into my pussy and doing it all over again.. makes me cum so hard. also love to be teased with fingers ;)

Mmm craving is such a wonderful experience, especially when that desire is eventually fulfilled.
 
It's all about the tease and slowly bringing your woman to the edge of lust induced madness ;)

Good thread! This is something I've been doing since I was much younger and began realizing that a slow steady buildup was what I really enjoyed. Not every time! There are times to make love and there are times to just fuck !

It does take self control to tease your woman when your erection is pulsing and throbbing ...pre cum is flowing from the fat engorged head ...
and her warm juices are coating your cock as you slide between her lips and keep them parted with the length of your warm flesh !!!

It's a disclipline that I have come to truly enjoy. I'm getting just as overheated teasing her as she is.

I'll also talk to my woman and tell her excatly how I'm going to tease her body.
Tease her brain...excite it! Keep her on edge and wondering what you'll do next.
I'll tell her how I'll rub the fat head over,around and ever so lightly on her clit...
how I'll dip the tip of my cock an inch inside her to wet it before I resume teasing her swollen little bud...

Beg and I'll feed your horny slit a bit more!
An inch at at time...
slow...I want her feeling each inch as I begin filling and stretching her .

Yes...I most definitely like what the OP started and I'm glad to see the woman of Lit enjoy being taken like this.
 
Last edited:
Maxell,

Totally agree, the tease is a perfect way to build the excitement for both you and your woman. The talking is as important as the physical tease.

Thanks for weighing in.

Ladies, help keep the thread going
 
This is an excellent idea for a thread. As a man, I love the feeling of my cock running the length of a woman's pussy as she gets more and more wet from the movement.
And all of the sexy women here commenting how they beg to be fucked in those moments? I'm growing just reading your words..
 
If any ladies would like to take the tease to the next level, PM me and we can see how far you can take it.
 
I love this sort of tease, I have done it many times as part of foreplay though sometimes I was not able to last though it because it was so exciting. So then onto giving oral pleasure.
 
Back
Top