Isseii & Friends: Home of the Nude, Perverse, and Delightfully Strange

isseii

Out of Space-Out of Time
So...here we are again. Thread number two has gone on longer than the rules permit and I appear to be back again, so it's time for thread number three. Whew! Looking back, it's been a long, absofuckinglutely amazing ride, with some incredible friends, and tons of fun along the way.

Thread number one: Started in May of 2009 (holy shit Batman). I was new, nervous, had no clue what I was doing or how to take a picture, and refused to show anything other than my tits. I quickly made some amazing friends and the rest is history.

Thread number two: Started in September of 2011 with far more confidence. When I started that one I was heavy into the lingerie and there were a TON of lingerie pics for a very long time...with the occasional foray into the delightful depths of deprivation. I was thrilled to see so many of my old friends, but disappointed to see that our old trend of "group play threads" had mostly died out. Still....it was a long fun ride.

So now...here we go yet again. Those that know me well know that I'm in a very different place in life. There are some challenges to overcome still, but it's a very liberating place to be in...and I wouldn't be here without the help of some of the friends that I made here. :heart:

Sick of all the words yet? Yeah....I understand. Lets get on with the show. We aren't starting with tit pics or with lingerie pics. I thought we might start off with something a bit more....interesting this time around. Let me know what you think of it. :cattail:

One of our favorite new toys....perhaps I'll share some of the others if this is well received. :eek:

Attachments

• 20150618_165633Lit.jpg
    20150618_165633Lit.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 20150618_165709_Lit.jpg
    20150618_165709_Lit.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 20150618_165938_Lit.jpg
    20150618_165938_Lit.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 20
So...here we are again. Thread number two has gone on longer than the rules permit and I appear to be back again, so it's time for thread number three. Whew! Looking back, it's been a long, absofuckinglutely amazing ride, with some incredible friends, and tons of fun along the way.

Thread number one: Started in May of 2009 (holy shit Batman). I was new, nervous, had no clue what I was doing or how to take a picture, and refused to show anything other than my tits. I quickly made some amazing friends and the rest is history.

Thread number two: Started in September of 2011 with far more confidence. When I started that one I was heavy into the lingerie and there were a TON of lingerie pics for a very long time...with the occasional foray into the delightful depths of deprivation. I was thrilled to see so many of my old friends, but disappointed to see that our old trend of "group play threads" had mostly died out. Still....it was a long fun ride.

So now...here we go yet again. Those that know me well know that I'm in a very different place in life. There are some challenges to overcome still, but it's a very liberating place to be in...and I wouldn't be here without the help of some of the friends that I made here. :heart:

Sick of all the words yet? Yeah....I understand. Lets get on with the show. We aren't starting with tit pics or with lingerie pics. I thought we might start off with something a bit more....interesting this time around. Let me know what you think of it. :cattail:

One of our favorite new toys....perhaps I'll share some of the others if this is well received. :eek:

Oh damn!!! Yes!!!! Hellyes!!!

One of the best introductions to a thread I have ever read. Gorgeous pics to boot!

Both the text and the pictures were well-done and interesting. Look forward to reading and seeing more!

Sweet

A very lovely beginning to thread number 3. Great starting pics

Whoops! I was so excited about your new thread that I forgot to comment about the pics. The only thing more beautiful then your body is your sense of humor and fun personality! I know your new thread will be a success.

Hopefully

Darlin', hopefully you are back for a while - you have been greatly missed. And of course, you return just as I am getting ready to start a 10 day road trip - I'll check in as often as possible. See the PM. DAve :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

read number two: Started in September of 2011 with far more confidence. When I started that one I was heavy into the lingerie and there were a TON of lingerie pics for a very long time...with the occasional foray into the delightful depths of deprivation. I was thrilled to see so many of my old friends, but disappointed to see that our old trend of "group play threads" had mostly died out. Still....it was a long fun ride.

Wow what a sexy pictures. Keep them going hun
Th

Oh my! I remember your previous thread. I enjoyed your pics. Welcome back. Would love to hear how you are enjoying that new toy.

you look amazing, girlie girl.
i miss you.

Welcome back again !
Interesting indeed. No bedposts or rope required anymore ? :devil:

Welcome to your new home! This looks like a great place, but I'm pretty sure you'll manage to get enough attention to reach 5,000 before you know it. :)

Looks like you got some new fun toys, looks like they would be every entertaining. :)

Welcome back! :) Hope all goes well through your life changes!
Looking forward to your postings.

odd I posted this earlier today when I first saw your new thread but for some reason it did not take

erect right away and just could not resist stroking

:eek: too brutally honest?

Back