Shy and unsure, I'm new

uhhhhhhhh your pictures: scream dorm room + me please. please? please?!?!

makes me wanna scream and miss college all the same!
You're welcome to join me in my dorm room when I go back... But I think we could find funner places to be ;)

Wow I'm off for a few days and I miss all of this? Welcome back (I know I'm late) and hot damn. VERY nice to meet you, sexy ;)

You're welcome to join me in my dorm room when I go back... But I think we could find funner places to be ;)

More fun? Just kidding! I hate when anyone corrects my grammar, just thought it was funny since we were talking about college dorm rooms.

Join? Like I would turn that down... PSH. Though with your looming summer break, the world as a whole seems like quite a large place with many amazing options. You pick! Ill follow ;)

More fun? Just kidding! I hate when anyone corrects my grammar, just thought it was funny since we were talking about college dorm rooms.

Join? Like I would turn that down... PSH. Though with your looming summer break, the world as a whole seems like quite a large place with many amazing options. You pick! Ill follow ;)
I was thinking that as I wrote it. But funner felt more appropriate.

Such a tempting offer form such a tempting guy. ;)

It might not be special for you, but I think lots of guys around here would find special appeal in banging you in your dorm room.

Well, I've yet to have sex in my dorm room. So who's first? ;)

Well, I'm feeling slightly less stressed now, but there are things I should be doing, and there's still the distance factor. So just a double whammy, not a trifecta.

At this rate, we should be banging by Thursday. :D

When I look at your pics, one line go through my mind .... I'll be in my bunk :D

Calendar, mouth, legs...I'd keep them all open for me.

Well, I am a very open person ;)

When I look at your pics, one line go through my mind .... I'll be in my bunk :D

I love that scene more than I should.

Is it okay for me to volunteer to break your dorm room in? I know I am an older guy, but I promise to make you feel REALLY good :kiss:

Well, if you promise, I guess I have no choice

Well, if you promise, I guess I have no choice

I do my absolute best to never break a promise! If I say I will make you feel good I will do everything that I can to make that happen. Whether it is talking, touching, or something a bit more intimate...

Back