The Love Affair (Closed)

Mayu

Ghost Of Who I Was
Joined
Aug 7, 2006
Posts
22,651
Life had a way of sneaking up on you, catching you with your pants down. That kinda thing happened to Eve Wolf, in the blink of an eye she had everything well perhaps not everything in the since of having money or a lot of stuff. No she had parents that loved her very much, they were her rock. She respected her parents very much, she started working for a family friend at the age of ten, just some light stuff. Not many people knew about her intelligence.

At the age of ten she could multiply big numbers right in her head, as fast as a calculator, some teachers in school thought she was cheating. So they ended up testing her, and she was labeled a genius. But with the word genius you would think you would be respected, or feared enough with how smart you are kids would leave you alone. But oh no she was very mistake on that one. In the blink of an eye, one simple action by another took away just about everything.

It was her eleventh birthday where life was very simple for her, her parents had asked her what she wanted for her birthday. Since both of her parents were teachers and they did not make much. She asked to go to the opera since she loved the art of being able to sing like that, the show was fantastic and the phantom of the opera was her favorite performance to watch. On the way home it was dark and everything seemed really good.

Sadly with the sound of a blaring horn everything had been taken away from her, in that flash a man horribly drunk smashed into her parents car dead on at about fifty miles an hour. Her mother was crushed instantly and killed, her father was barely breathing and she was the only one that could even move. In moments like this what do you do? Get angry and want to kill the one that did this. Or find out the reason behind it all?

Stumbling out of the car she managed to get her father stabilized which was very hard for an eleven year old to do. But she had been growing very quickly so it wasn't anything terrible. She was 5'2 and could do a lot with her body, she used her fathers cell to call for some help. But it was then that her father stopped breathing, and she refused to let everyone die. Placing her hands where she was suppose to she began to do CPR.

Her strength came from her anger since doing CPR took a lot of strength, strength she did not have right now. After ten minutes sirens began to blare into the night as help arrived, though on the way there he was pronounced dead at elven pm. On a full moon. In that instance everything could be taken away, and she was thrown into child services. She wasn't bitter but she was withdrawn, though school kinda helped her as well.

Right now things had gone from good to bad so quickly it was amazing just how much one person could go. Being picked on and almost taking her own life, she suffered silently. Until one day she got a check in the mail it was enough to live off of for a little while. She moved out of the foster system and into a small rent controlled place, finishing high school as the top student in the whole school. Burying herself in work.

Knowing not what she would do with herself, but knew that the money wasn't enough to last but maybe six years if she was careful with it. Living in a city it was hard to do as well, but she made the most out of it. She had taken some classes up at the college to see what was to happen. But she knew what she wanted, being a secretary was something she would be great at. Who would have thought something good would come out of her situation.

It lasted maybe a good month before she got a good grasp of her boss Mr. Damian Keith. He was much older then her since she was only eighteen years old, but my god he could be a model. She had known he was married yet he seemed so damn unhappy, minding her own business most of the time however, but she had no idea what was about to happen. Going out for drinks at his place since she was still a minor to drinking.

Then the way he moved around her, his rooms filled with sexual moans within the hour she was there, her legs wrapped around his waist as he took her for the first time. Since she had been a virgin but he did not stop and she liked that, she had been through a lot of pain and right now? she loved this kind of pain. Hearing his moans and whispers it was incredible. He had put on a condom requested from her since she didn't want complications.

But the way he took her it was incredible and now? all she wanted was him. "Oh god Damian" She murmured as he took her but then after a few minutes she felt him pull away from her. And the way he looked at her she knew all to well something was up with him, looking into those eyes of his it was like she understood what he was thinking for her. She grew rather curious and was never really good with this kind of thing.

Hearing he wanted her pregnant pretty much put her on the floor, but the way he looked at her she realized it was lust but also love in those eyes. She nodded to him "I'll have your baby" She said softly running her fingers against his chest, thinking of the first day that they actually met, when he shook her hand and said her name was "Eve Wolf" She had no idea the interview would end up giving her a future with the man before her.
 
He grunts as he thrusts into her, his elbows on the bed either side of her, hands holding onto her shoulders as he steadily thrusts into her small frame, her arms and legs wrapped around his body…

“Ah yes…” he groans, as he stares into her face, inches between them, his breathing ragged as he takes in the beauty of her, how her body quivers every time he push into her warm body, the folds of her sex gripping him tightly.

This was most happy he’d been for a long time, if not the most all time… not the fact that he had this young beauty barely out of high school giving herself to him, that in itself would be plenty enough for most guys his age… no it had become so much more than that…

From the outside he was the guy who had it all… a very successful lawyer, financially secure, still had his good looks and he kept in great shape… and many people often congratulated him on his beautiful wife… but behind it the truth was different…

He had long since drifted from his wife and her from him, they stayed together to maintain appearance and not to affect their social status… she spent her time with her girlfriends, shopping, doing charities and such… worse than the love-less marriage was the fact that it didn’t fit in her plans to have children, something he felt was missing from his own life… he’d had success with his career and had his fun spending money, lots of them, but now he wanted something else… someone to give all this to and watch grow up…

That is how his affair with the young girl currently beneath him had started… he hired her as secretary, only 18 years old and one of the cutest thing he’d ever seen, a desperate cry perhaps when looking back at it… he’d gotten closer to her, a first only wanting to fuck her but during the course of their relationship something had changed… he had thought more and more about breaking his marriage off, moving into a new place with his young plaything… he loved this girl and could see him growing old with her… raising his child with her, a chance to have the family his wife had denied him…

“God, babe…” he groans and leans into her, covering her mouth with his, and kisses her hard and deep, his hips moving up and down, pistoning his throbbing cock into her…

Breaking the kiss his moves down to her neck, kissing and sucking the side of her mouth, her chin and onto her neck… thoughts flashes before his head, heart racing as he makes his decision… he leans up off her slightly and moves one hand down, pulling the condom off his hard cock…

“Honey,” he groans as he grinds against her, his now naked cock trapped between them, rubbing against her wet pussy, “… I wanna put a baby in you…” he tells her, biting his lips a little as he stares into her wide open eyes, guiding the head of his cock between the folds of her pussy… looking questioning and hopefully into her eyes, making him think back to when he first saw those beautiful eyes…

-----

“Damian, did you catch the game last night?” he was greeted when he exited the elevator.

“Yeah man, some finish huh?” he nods to his colleague Jeff as he makes his way to his office.

“Who’s the pretty little thing by your office by the way?” Jeff grins teasingly.

“Ha,” he turns his head to look back at him as he walks by, “… I’m interviewing for a replacement for Dora!” he grins, his trusted secretary had left due to her husband moving across the country.

“You’re going for a younger model then?” Jeff laughs back…

He knew that the girl coming in was fresh out of school, but it wasn’t the just the chance off a young sexy secretary that made him set up the appointment, he always gave young paralegals a chance when possible and why should secretaries be any different… though it didn’t hurt…

Turning the corner he does a double take when he sees the girl waiting outside his office… she was absolutely beautiful, looking so sweet and innocent.

“Hi, Miss Wolf?” he smiles as he extends his hand to her, “Damian Keith, please follow me…” he indicates to his office and opens the door for her.

“Take a seat darling…” he points her to a chair as he walks around his desk, putting his briefcase down and taking a seat, smiling at the young girl, sneaking a few glances at her young body…

“Okay, tell me a little about yourself will you?” he asks, and turns to a pile of papers on his desk, “… got your resume here somewhere…” his former secretary had set all the interviews up, and most had been a drag and he just wanted to hire somebody already… this girl though seemed special, so young, sweet… and something so sexy about her.
 
The way he moved she could read a lot about him, she was always good reading people like that. Some people she honestly couldn't read, other times she didn't have a problem but really what did it matter. The way he moved was with much purpose and got an idea what kind of man he was, really she had the ability to learn all sorts of things and right now? It was just really to damn perfect to truly be anything else but, and this would be different.

When he told her to sit down she saw his desk and smiled a little, when she sat down once he pointed to the chair. Her grey eyes looked up at him, her shoulder blade length black hair lay still against her back and began to wonder how this interview would go, right now she was about to bare her soul. But knew that the way she would tell him what he wanted to know, she would tell it in a voice where he would know she did not feel sorry for herself.

And most importantly that she did not want any pity from him, and there he went asking her the question. Looking down at her lap she did not know what really to say to him, one slender leg went over the other. Her black skirt was short but not short enough to have anything "Peek" and sat like a lady any way. Looking at him as she noticed he was trying to find her resume. It made her smile a little bit and didn't know where to start.

"Nothing much to know about me really, I graduated high school in June I had the chance to graduate early but due to my parents death, I decided to stay and to learn what ever I could. I am fluent in French, Spanish, Russian, Chinese and Japanese. I am fluent in French and Spanish since they made us learn it. I lived in a house where I had Chinese and Japanese neighbors so they taught me the language. And my father was from Russia.

Had no friends in school was in the foster system when I was eleven till I could move out, due to some life insurance money from my parents death. Though its enough to live off of if I am careful for another two three or so years. But I don't want to sit on my ass either and what for only god knows what to happen. I learn quickly and do have computer skills, I can type two hundred words a minute. And I know how to file away things.

Never had a boyfriend and don't have one now which means no drama with me, If I am suppose to be some place I arrive ten minutes early at least, fifteen minutes if I have to walk. City is one of the most complicated places" She chuckled a little bit, hoping that her answers were okay, though looking at her confidence it was easy to tell she wasn't kissing his ass. Though she would not mind it since he was like a freaking god in the look department.

"I turn nineteen this Christmas and even baseball and video games" She chuckled a bit, though the answer was serious she had a feeling that wasn't something he needed to know. But she was an open person, but perhaps it would be more impressive to show him a skill, since he was a lawyer perhaps her abilities could come in handy with things. Right now? She was about to find out, something that would be interesting.

"I also can read people most of the time, answers are written on peoples faces. The way someone looks at you, the way they don't. I studied human behavior a little bit when I was at college doing some classes to learn more about the law. I am no where near as good as a professional of course, but I can tell when someone is bullshitting with me. I can read anyone and I can even read you and the man you were speaking with and I am also a musical savant"
 
He smiles softly, warmly, as she tells about her parent’s death… he remembers Dora telling him about that, this young smart girl who’d done so well in school, pushing him to give her a chance…

“Impressive, very…” he nods when she tells him she speaks five other languages, all the while still searching for the right piece of paper in the pile, and is equally impressed when she claims to be able to write so fast and sounds like a girl who works hard, dutiful, “Sounds perfect for this line of work then…” he mumbles, as she continues.

He can’t quite believe her when she tells him she’d never had a boyfriend, but shrugs it off and smiles at her when she turns to more personal little bits, getting around town and her birthday… still smiling but furrowing his brow slightly as he listens, very interested as she claims to be able read people and their intentions… how they really thought...

“Well,” he grins, leaning back in his seat, “… how do I think about you then?” he asks, a wide smile on his face as he watches her, so young, so innocent, but something so confident about her too… maybe she was overcompensating due to being nervous about the interview, but she was a very special girl indeed.

He smiles listening to her reply… nodding his head when she’s correct… he nods quite a bit actually.

“Okay, you’re pretty good!” he smiles, “Now, I’ve just about had enough of interviewing potential replacements for my former secretary…” he says, smiling to her to let her know he isn’t ending the interview for her, “… and you seem perfect… you can write, got too good language skill for this job,” he smiles at her, “and if you can give some input on how the people we deal with here really thinks or feel…” he grins, “Then… well…” he trails off.

He gets up and walks around the desk, “I think I like you… seems like a good girl, fun…” he takes her hand in his and sits on the edge of the table, “… so, I think I’ve found my new secretary… the hours aren’t very good, mind you,” he smiles, “but then again, the pay isn’t either…” he jokes.
 
She smiled at him and could not help but read his face easily perhaps to much information but then again she felt it only right to open herself to the future and rather that means to be honest and open about everything? She didn't even bring up a criminal record though she did not have one, she had been labeled a good girl years ago when she was five, never getting into any kind of trouble not even a cat fight. Life was to short to just spend her time feeling all sorts of things really. It was nice.

But hearing him ask what he was thinking she kinda ignored it, to study him more. And when he got up she had no idea what more to say to the man for now, when he sat on his desk taking her hand into her own. Something hit her like a bullet to the heart, though it wasn't painful her whole body grew very warm and it was a nice feeling. A feeling she had never felt in her life, but it was nice to feel such things and right now? Life was perfect with her, that much she did know a lot about.

And it was then she smiled at him about what he said "I have no one so it wont matter to me, no friends, families or love interests. So what maybe terrible hours for most? are not terrible for me" She said softly. And it was then she knew that she would be able to read him, to be able to tell him how he saw her. Just the way he looked at her, and silently sighing she knew all to well what this could lead up to. She smiled knowing that the job was hers and opened up her mouth to speak to him.

"You walk like a very confident man, someone who feels unbeatable but you are not closed to the idea of losing in court. You are also emotionally hurt, the ring on your finger I can tell your married and not happy with the relationship, lonely perhaps that is what drives you to be the man you are now. You are attracted to me, and perhaps that I am a model type as well. Even though I am only eighteen I have experienced more in my short life, then fifty percent of people in this country go through" She smiled.
 
He smiles as she mentions having no trouble with long working hours, licking his lips and staring right back at her as she examines him.

He grin when starts analyzing him, spot on as she describes him as confident and on top of things, his smile fading when she turns to his marriage, he fidgets a little, she’s correct but he doesn’t like her talking about it… he chuckles a little again after she, quite correctly, assumes he’s attracted to her.

“Well, that last one doesn’t count you know?” he tells her, smiling, “… any man, straight at least, would be attracted to a pretty little thing like you,” his smile fades as he continues, “and don’t speak like that about my marriage in the future, are we clear?” he instruct her, “I’m still your boss… if you want the job… and I’m a happily married man!” he tells her, lying through his teeth…

“Now, let me show you around quickly, and you can head to HR and get the formal stuff sorted out…” he gets up and pulls her to her feet with him, “… you got no prior convictions I thrust?” he grins at her as he opens the office door.

He gives her a very quick tour, her desk outside his office, a few pages written by the former secretary to help her get the hang of things… the general layout of the floor, where to get coffee, how he like it and such…

“Okay,” he says, rubbing his hands together as they end up outside his office again, “any questions?” he asks, “… or I’m going to get some work off the hand… we’ll have lunch together, okay?” he tells her.
 
She could tell that he was not to happy with her but she had a feeling it would happen, so when he said never again she just nodded. It was a subject that would be dropped very easily and as she walked beside him she watched how people were looking at her. Right now it was really different. But she was enjoying herself and looked at the way he looked at her and when he said what he did she chuckled a bit. Putting her hand up like a girl scout did and looked at him with a big smile on her little face.

"I promise never even been pulled over for a speeding ticket" She said happily and going to her desk she looked quickly over and she knew she was the youngest. But something made her want to get to know him so when he suggested lunch she nodded even more and could not help but really feel honored to be spending time with him. Though she felt that something was lurking behind his eyes but right now? she did not really care at all. Her heart almost jumped looking up at the man.

"I don't have any questions but if I come up with something I will ask" Eve said simply and put her bag down on the ground, she was able to jump right in and she would help him that much she knew. Even though she knew it would take some getting use to, she would be an asset to the law firm she knew that. Her grey eyes got her the nick name of stormy in high school, but she was happy.

"Lunch sounds lovely" She said happily.
 
“Good, I’ll see you then…” he tells her, suppressing a wide a grin and telling her he’ll look forward to it, feeling that there should be some level of professionalism between them, “Remember to get the paperwork in order, and then just…” he looks over at the desk, “get situated with everything,” he smiles and enters his office, work to do.

A pile of work to do he dives in and pretty soon it’s time to get going. Grabbing his jacket he walks out to his new secretary, “Ready, Miss Wolf?” he asks and heads towards the elevator.

“Settling in okay?” he asks on the way down in the elevator, “… you’ll get the hand of my routines soon enough, and if you’re in doubt about how things work around the office you can always talk to some of the other secretaries…” he smiles at, “… they go out once in awhile, the younger once, maybe you could join them?” he asks, remembering her telling him about her lack of a social life.

They walk the short distance to the small classy place almost next door, he greats the owner as they get inside, a waiter having pointed them to a table, “Now, Antonio… my new secretary, Eve Wolf… Miss Wolf, Antonio…” he introduces the two, “If need be, work drags out and such, you’ll pick up something from the man here,” he grabs Antonio on his shoulder, “he knows what…” he smiles, “… and two of those please?” he orders and they takes a seat.

“So, where do you live?” he asks as they sit, her head turning around taking in the place, off to one side a large piano which he sees her look at, eyes widening and a happy look on her face… he smiles remembering her mentioning liking music.

“Ah, there it is…” he lights up when their food arrives, “Hope you’ll like this,” he smiles at her, “… you had to have my regular once, next time you can order of the menu!”

They eat in silence for a few minutes, the sweet girl sitting opposite him evokes emotions within him, how to be young and single, not stuck in a love-less marriage… this girl was going to make somebody a very happy man one day!

“Now,” he says, almost finished eating, “What’s up for the afternoon?” he asks, not really sure and wanting to see if she’d gotten familiar with his calendar in the first part of the day.

He smiles listening to her reply… than ads with a smile, “I’ve seen you stealing glances at the piano…” he nods towards it, “… you play?” he asks, “I’m sure nobody would mind if you gave it a go… not that many people in here if you’re self-conscious…” he grins.
 
Eve nodded to her boss and got right to work she did not screw around like a lot of people did, her stormy eyes looking around as she worked very quickly. Making sure things were put away the way they should be. She knew the system quickly not one hundred percent of course, but she knew computers and knew all to well where this could lead and now? She was just really happy to be there working. She was never one to like money, though she wished she could go to Hawaii but that was a day dream.

Then a little later he came right up to her and nodded, grabbing her light black jacket she walked with him. Hearing every little thing he said to her, and leaned against the elevator. "I am settling in okay though I get some stares, I guess not many women here like me being here because I am competition I would wager, though I doubt a man would ever want someone with brains and a smart ass kind of behavior sometimes. So to shut them up? I told them one of my favorite poems by a German poet"

Hearing his suggestion she smiled "Thank you for your concern sir but I have tried to mingle with people, and it ends up rather badly" She said with a soft smile, and once they got to the restaurant she was stunned. She had never been in such a fancy place, and all she was wearing was a black skirt and white blouse. She felt like she did not belong there, but when she was introduced to his friend she shook his hand and sat down. Looking up at him she was just floored by what was going on.

"I am honored you took me to such a beautiful place, and the food is wonderful." She said happily and kept looking at the piano thinking of so many memories with her piano at home. But it reminded her he had asked her where she lived. Looking up at him she smiled her hand tucked under her chin. "As for where I live? across from central park, sadly rent is very high hence why I needed a job quickly. I would hate to lose it, looking outside there is just so much scope for the imagination"

Hearing the question if she played she nodded "Yes learned how to play the piano and flute at the age of three, other instruments few years later. Music was my life in school, music was the only friend that I had. For music judges no one that is the one language everyone can speak because everyone has at least one song they have heard that reaches there hearts. But I suppose I could play something" She got up much like a lady would and walked over to it. Running her fingers over the finish it was beautiful.

Sitting down she looked at the keys and hoped she would not get in trouble for this, she began to press her fingers to the keys and a soft little melody began to escape from it. It was a song she wrote the month her parents died. And it showed her skills but also the voice of an angel and someone with a lot of pain inside her. Burying the pain within her was something she felt, but then when she sang she felt people's eyes on her, closing her eyes as her voice changed pitches beautifully.

2am; where do I begin,
Crying off my face again.
The silent sound of loneliness
Wants to follow me to bed.

"I'm a ghost of a girl that I want to be most.
I'm the shell of a girl that I used to know well.

Dancing slowly in an empty room,
Can the lonely take the place of you?
I sing myself a quiet lullaby.
Let you go and let the lonely in
To take my heart again.

Too afraid to go inside
For the pain of one more loveless night.
But the loneliness will stay with me
And hold me til I fall asleep.

I'm a ghost of a girl that I want to be most.
I'm the shell of a girl that I used to know well.

Dancing slowly in an empty room,
Can the lonely take the place of you?
I sing myself a quiet lullaby.
Let you go and let the lonely in
To take my heart again.

Broken pieces of
A barely breathing story
Where there once was love
Now there's only me and the lonely.

Dancing slowly in an empty room
Can the lonely take the place of you?
I sing myself a quiet lullaby
Let you go and let the lonely in
To take my heart again."

The Lonely By Christina Perri

When the song ended she looked down willing herself not to cry, but with the silence she began to hear clapping and watched as everyone clapped and stood up. She blushed heavily but she held her head up. Standing up she bowed her head to them in a graceful motion, though the pain still in her stormy eyes. She willed herself to never let herself get hurt, which was why she never had a boyfriend. Looking at her boss as she slowly walked up to him, the sound of her heels hitting the floor.
 
He grins at her impression of her female co-workers… they were different to her… based solely on his first impression, but still… he’d have to remember that, ask her another time about that poem.

He nods, knowing full well how it had been to be young and struggling to make rent when he was starting out years ago, and listens, fascinated, when she tells him about her love for music…

“Great!” he smiles when she agrees to play something, watching her as she gets up and walks to the piano… looking so beautiful… he wonders if this is the right job, secretary at a law firm, for a girl like her… a music lover, young and sweet… ‘Reading German poetry too, apparently…’ he thinks.

He eyes her as she sits down and starts playing… she was great on the piano, but it was nothing compared to her soft voice when she began singing… looking so beautiful as she poured her heart out, eyes closed… he tore his eyes away from her and looked around the room, the other people eating lunch had all stopped their conversations and was watching the source of that angelic voice…

Listening to the heartbreaking lyrics he feels something inside of him… he wanted to help this girl, not out of pity from losing her parents and not making friends, but there was something about her… he couldn’t quite put his finger on what… but had he been younger and not married… he smiles as the song comes to an end and applauses rings out…

He too claps his hands as she stands up, a light red shade on her cheeks as she bows her head, seemingly fighting back tears as she looks at him… he smiles warmly to her as she approach the table again.

“Beautiful Eve,” he tells her, standing up to meet her, taking hold of her shoulders and placing a soft kiss on her forehead, “… you okay?” he asks, as he pulls out the chair for her to sit back down, “… you didn’t have to pour your heart out up there,” he smiles as he sits down, “something not too personal to you would have been fine… Old MacDonald or something…” he jokes.

“But, really, it was amazing… ever thought about doing that for a living?” he asks, wandering what she was doing applying for a secretary job…
 
Eve loved music and the whole point of music was for others to hear it, so she knew exactly what she was doing. But right now she was just content about every little thing, it felt amazing to feel such things and now? things were getting interesting. But she did not mind singing something so personal. Music should be personal to help people remember who they are and where they came from. Because sometimes people forget like they are ashamed at what there life was.

Right now it was just nice and when he said what he did she smiled. 'It's okay to bare ones soul is healthy." She said feeling his lips to her forehead it was really nice and the red in her face seemed to just fade away. Looking into his eyes there was something and as it was now? She felt like something was missing in her life until now? She was at peace with how things were going with her. He was kind and that meant a lot to someone like her, she knew that all to well.

He was a sweet man and wondered what was going on with his wife, though she knew not to say anything. Nodding and smiling was the thing to do. Right now everything was just so damn perfect looking into those eyes of his she was curious and feeling him against her made her feel very warm and wanted. Though she wasn't a desperate and it was seen that she wasn't. Right now she was beyond happy and placed her hands on her hips looking up at him happily.

"I wanted to do music for a long time, because it had been a part of me for so many years. But I dunno things fell through and I did not have the money to go any where with music, I didn't have five hundred dollars a voice lesson to try out for opera. So I thought about what I can do to help people you know? Sure I maybe just a paper pusher but at least I can help you out you know?" She said in a cheerful way it was rather nice to talk like this, to be open with someone.

"I am just a simple girl who wants a simple life, sure I may want to travel but I am eighteen and have plenty of times and now? I dunno I am just happy it was really happy" She said she was bubbly when around the right people. Lunch was amazing but right now something seemed different with how he looked at her. "Thank you for today I really enjoyed it, you did not have to go to so much trouble for me, but I thank you" She said happily and kissed his cheek showing him her thanks.
 
“Yeah, money can be a bitch when you’re young…” he grins, when she tells about not having money to take music lessons, “… but with your voice, and talent… played pretty well up there, you should be eligible for some sort of scholarship…” he thinks out loud…

He smiles, enjoying seeing her in good spirit, as she tells him about being happy to be where she is, having plenty of time to do other things later, being so young…

“No trouble, have to get to know you a little…” he smiles when she thanks him an kisses his cheek softly, “Didn’t take you here just to make you feel good Eve,” he explains, “but I’m glad you’ve enjoyed yourself…“

“Now, on with work, that’s why we’re here after all...” he grins and pulls an envelope from his briefcase, “… I need you to drop this off down at the courthouse, you’ll have to learn your way around it down there… and then I believe I’ve got a meeting at two?” he asks her, “You’re the one having to keep track on my schedule… I won’t pay you just to sing and play!” he grins, a little playful but stern look on his face.

He pays for their food and they part ways outside, “You know the way, right?” he asks, “It’s not that far but feel free to catch a cab… I’ll see you back at the office!” he tells her and hurries off, work to do…

His heart is beating a little more rapid then usually, she somehow makes him feel like a teenager in love around her… the main reason he had turned to a professional boss-like demeanor at the end of their lunch.
 
Eve smiled hearing what he said out loud and chuckled a little bit "Yeah well there isn't much like that for music really" She said and looked around. "I have always been more into hip hop, singing and dancing was something I did. Probably should try out for one of those singing shows" she chuckled and ran her fingers against her hair and watched him something was different but she just shrugged it off. She knew not to ever flirt with married men so she wasn't even going to go there.

Hearing what he said she took the envelope and could not help but smile was kinda funny she wasn't exactly new to the city but wasn't going to mock him she didn't do that, and right now? She was just happy and wanted to get a friend which she had a feeling he would be a friend of hers. And cleared her throat and now and made sure she put her jacket on and knew she had to hall ass which she could do just fine. Being young and able to run in heels helped her.

"Yes I know it and I actually know my way around the building, before i went to the interview in case I got the job I figured I would need to know my way around so I spent a good half hour getting to know my way around" She said happily and could not help but chuckle and watched him take off. She quickly ran on out and knowing it was a good ten blocks, instead of trying to get there by cab she knew with this kind of traffic she would not get there very fast.

So she took off running and got there within five minutes and ran right through the court house and it was really cool right now? it was just a bit different and it was kinda funny how fast she could move. It was easy to be able to do such things. She was back at the office in ten minutes, she was not out of breath either and put her coat down and listing at the door to make sure he wasn't talking to someone she couldn't help but knock and peeked her head in. "Just wanted to let you know I am back, need anything?"
 
He gets back to his office and begins going over the case he’s currently working on, planning out which people he should meet up with the next couple of day, making a preliminary strategy for his procedure.

Not long after does his young secretary peeks into his office, asking if he needed anything… he looks up a little surprise at seeing her so soon, looks calmly at his watch and shakes his head negative, “No, thank you…” he tells her.

“Everything went well?” he asks, “Good…” he smiles and returns to his work, not wanting to sound cold to her, but he needed to get his work done and his was the boss after all.

He smiles once the door has been shut… this young girl… so beautiful, a bubbly personality and she seem so dutiful based on the little he’d gotten to know about her so far… “If only you where young again!” he mumbles to himself, grinning, before returning to his work with a shake of his head.

The next hours are filled with work… and he’s completely unaware of the call that comes in late in the day…

-----

The phone is picked up after the first ring…

“Hallo…” the female voice sounds, “… who’s this?” she snaps.

“Ah, you’re the new girl?” she continues, “Listen, I’m Molly… Mrs. Keith, I need to get a message to Mr. Keith… nah, don’t put me through hon! Just get it to him, okay?” she instructs.

“Tell him that I won’t be able make it tonight, okay?” she says and, after confirming it, ends the call.

-----

Back in the office Damian was dreading having to meet up with his wife for dinner later… almost wishing for something urgent coming up… a meeting with a client, a witness or something… for now he just focused on his work, trying not to dwell on the thoughts about his new secretary when they popped into his head…
 
Perhaps she was just to fast for her work but she was breezing through it, she proof read everything she did four times. To make sure that it was where it was suppose to be, and it was nice to be able to live like this. She was really happy and it was nice to be able to take moments like this, and now? it was just nice to feel loved. It was nice to be able to feel so much and she was happy well as happy as a broken heart could be. Always smiling and behind the smile so much pain for her.

But then as she was typing she heard the phone ring "Hello?" She spoke kindly and heard the voice, she was getting ready to transfer her call when she was told not to. The voice of the woman she could tell there was something there. If she was cancelling she began to wonder if she was cheating on her husband. It was kinda weird to cancel a call, but of course she said nothing and wrote down the message. And right now she wasn't to sure what to make of all this right now?

"Alright I will tell him immanently have a good day" She said and hung up. And she knew he wasn't on the phone since the calls went through her, she knew he was busy so she would make this quick as not to make herself sound like a real pain. So she made sure everything was where it should be and smiled a little bit. She was nervous when she talked to him, she wasn't afraid by far. She was just afraid of saying something that would upset him, since she hated to upset people she always had.

So walking over to his office she knocked on the door and smiled a bit as she opened it, looking at him she could tell he was beyond swamped and wished she could do so much more for him. She noticed a couple papers on the floor and she picked them up, and put them down on the table for him. Her smile was always kind for him as she thought of all sorts of things, guys her age never did it for her but she loved older men. Though she had never been with one, she spoke to him.

"Sorry to disturb you Mr. Keith but your wife called, she said she is unable to make dinner tonight"
 
He looks up when there is a knock on the door, smiling to her as she walks into the room… he face fell a little when she told him that his wife had cancelled… then he sighed and shrugged his shoulders, a little smile reappearing on his lips…

“Okay, did she tell you what was up?” he asks, disappointed to be stood up but not really upset about getting out of having to dine with Molly today… she’d most likely only want to talk about how they should spend his money, her socialite friends and charities… or she’d bite his head off for something… if they even talked he grins as he thinks.

“Thanks,” he exhales and smiles to her, “Then you could maybe cancel my reservation at Alla Spina, please?” he tells her, and mutters under his breath, “Or go out and find me a worthwhile date…”

He sits back as she leaves the office, smiling as he steals a glance at her sexy young lithe body… if only he was younger this would be the kind of girl he’d go for… so cute and nothing like the bitch of his husband… they were going to be working together and he looked forward to getting to know her… he couldn’t wait to get to know more about her actually… and she claimed to have no friends he thinks before reaching for his phone, pressing the intercom button…

“Miss Wolf, hold that cancelation will you?” he tells her and gets out of the chair, walking out the door and taking a seat on the edge of his secretaries desk, a friendly warm smile on his face.

“There’s still so much I want to know about you… we have to spend a lot of time together here… so, if you like we could have dinner together, as co-workers… hopefully friends by the end?” he asks.
 
Eve watched him and saw mixed feelings in his face, he was hard to read now. But it did not matter at all. Her hands on her hips as she leaned against the door way, when he said to cancel it she made a note to do that the second she left, it was just really nice to want all this and now? it was hard to think. Bowing her head a little bit she went out to her desk, she was having a killer time now and picking up the phone she was seconds from calling to cancel, but right on schedule there was her boss.

She looked up and smiled a little bit, when he suggested she go with him, she shut the phone down on its resting place. Looking back up at him she was shocked he was so welling. But she did not look a gift horse in the mouth as they say. She just nodded to him "Id like that" She said with a romantic tone to her voice. It was incredible how one person could make her feel this way it was incredible. She had the perfect dress to, so she had no idea how this was going to go. Guess she had to wait and see.
 
“Good, I want to hear more about you… singing, language and lack of personal life!” he smiles, “I believe it’s for eight, should be in my calendar!” he tells her, nodding at the calendar that his secretary kept…

He gets off the desk and enters his office again, a couple of hours left to finish up his work… he felt a strange sensation as he was working, looking forward to his “date” with Eve… he grins to himself, ‘It’s strictly professional, getting to know each other…’ he thinks, ‘… beside, what would she see in a old married man like you…’

-----

“Ready to head out?” he asks when, hours later, steps out of the office again, “We got plenty of time,” he looks at his wristwatch, “… could get a drink at the bar before our table is ready?” he suggests.
 
Lunch with her boss had been rather lovely, she was able to open up. Normally she never opened up to people and right now? She was just happy. He made her feel alive and that was something. She could not see this as she could not help but smile thinking about it. But then when his wife left she began to wonder what was going on with that. But now everything seemed to just go hand and hand and was really happy about every little thing.

She had asked for the rest of the day off well at least two hours off, she needed to get dressed and be back. She got home and took a shower it felt nice to let the nervousness just wash off of her it felt just really right, right now? she was just really happy. Once she got out and drove out she put on a black dress it was long sleeved but was cut in a way were here shoulders would be fully exposed. And down the sides of the bottom were cut.

She figured it was a nice place, she braided up her hair. Putting on very little makeup just a little lipstick, eye liner, lip liner and eye shadow. The color around her eyes was black with a plum color lipstick and eye shadow. It felt really nice to be able to dress up. Getting back to the office she could not help but smile a bit, she sat down waiting and when he came up to her she nodded, standing up showing off her dress to him. Hoping he liked it, she wanted to be sexy but not cram it down his throat.
 
Last edited:
He has no problem agreeing to let her go for a few hours, and only a few minutes after she has taken off does he wonder why… he hadn’t made it out as if they were going on serious date, had he? These thoughts were going through his mind for some time before he pushed them away and focused on the case…

When he walked out and asked if he was ready, he froze for a few moments, inwardly kicking himself as he watched the young girl dressed as if going on a date… had he sent the wrong signals or what?

“Got a hot date later?” he asks her jokingly, forcing a grin to defuse the slight sexual tension he’s feeling, “Hope you didn’t dress up on account of me…” he smiles at her as they wait for the elevator, “… hitting on your boss on the very first day?” he jokes, “Careful you don’t end with harassment case on you… I’m a half decent lawyer, you know?” he smiles, as the elevator doors opens with a ping.

He presses the button for the parking garage and soon they’re approaching his car, “You’re looking good though, I should drop you off at a club later…” he teases her, “Go dancing with some young guys?” he grins, “Shouldn’t waste that dress on a old married man like me…”

As they drives away from the building he steals a few glances at her, as she sits next to him in the passenger seat… he exhales deeply and shakes the inappropriate images appearing from his mind.

“So… everything went well?” he asks, “… not every day is this slow, but I’m preparing some stuff and it was your first day, so I pushed most out of office stuff a few days… you won’t get so much time to get into how things are done around here… and take off to get your evening gown…” he adds with grin, “… in the future!”

Soon they pull up outside the restaurant…

“Should we get a drink?” he asks, “Don’t think we can get our table yet…” he looks at his wristwatch.
 
She could not help but laugh at what he said, she knew him being married that flirting would be inappropriate had he been single then she may have. She didn't know exactly how tonight would go, but she did know this was just to get to know each other and nothing else. Hearing the things he said to her made her happy actually. It was kinda funny really that he said what he did, and the way he grinned at her? it was different. And right now she did not know what tonight would bring.

"Na I am not into young guys never have been, I preferred older men perhaps that is why I never dated in school. But you don't have to worry I don't flirt with married men, makes things uncomfortable in the long run" She said with a big smile on her face. Looking at the man before her as they waited to get out of the elevator. Perhaps she had over thought things but she wouldn't regret it, that wasn't how she was. Life was to short to waste it on regret she would tell herself.

And when they got to the restaurant she was very glad that she wore the dress, since everyone here wore really nice dresses. "This is exactly why I wore this dress in case you out did yourself with just a secretary" She chuckled a little bit. Thinking for a moment she loved the thought though of wishing he was single so she could flirt. But she wouldn't risk an uncomfortable situation. But it would be a good night that much she knew, he seemed really sweet really.

"My job is just fine, I have learned the ropes already, well at least the ropes of how to do the jobs that I had today. " She said happily and when he offered her a drink she nodded, though she didn't know what she could possibly have. "Drinks sound nice" She said with a kind grin on her face. Walking over she sat down and looked over at her boss and was curious as to what he wanted to know about her. She was pretty much an open book, crossing one leg over the other.

"So what did you want to know about me?" She asked curiously
 
“Yeah, but what if I meet one of my wife’s friends?” he asks as she explains why she wore the dress, “They start talking and I’ll end up having to explain having a beautiful young girl… all dolled up,” he adds with a grin, “out for dinner…”

They took a seat at the bar and ordered their drinks…

“Hmm…” he smiles when she asks what he wanted to know about her, “First thing first…” he grins, “let’s hear about those olden men… must have dated some?” he asks, “Some married too if you know it gets uncomfortable?” he teases.

“Okay,” he says after a while of sipping on his drink, “Tell me… what’s your plans?” he asks, “You don’t seem like a girl wanting to be a secretary for the long run… you’ve got your music and you mentioned traveling... so, how long ‘till I have to go out searching for another girl?” he smiles, he thought she’d stick around for maybe a year, but many young girls came in a helped out for a limited amount of time…

“You aren’t looking into taking any classes… on music and such?” he asks, “You mentioned not being able to afford it, but you’ve got money now, no?” he continues, “And who knows, maybe we’ll pay you too…” he jokes with a smile.

“How about family?” he continues his line of questioning, “Got nobody, no friends? Not even someone you met through all that foster care stuff?” he asks.
 
She smiled at him and he did make a good point "Then you would tell them I had never been to a fancy place like this before, I didn't know what to wear" She said simply and could not help but smile on her boss. He seemed very kind and something about him made her kinda sad as well. But she would not bring it back, and hearing everything he told her she was pretty happy, and now? She was just thrilled to be content. Right now however everything seemed to become more interesting.

Blushing a bit when he brought up men she sipped her drink, she was silent for a moment but just smiled a little at him. Shaking her head to the dating "I have never been on a date, I don't really know what love is. Love is only a dream, something I left on the other side of time" She said softly looking up at him. "Most men don't like highly intelligent women, I guess it scares them off I dunno really" She said. Thinking of so many things and right now she was thinking of the poem. Perhaps it would get him to understand her.

"His gaze, from staring through the bars has grown so weary. That it can take in nothing more, for him it is as tho there were a thousand bars. And behind the thousand bars no world. As he paces in cramped circles, over and over. His powerful strides are like a ritual dance around a center. Where a great will stands paralyzed. At times the curtains of the eye lift without a sound, and a shape enters. Slips through the tightened silence of the shoulders, reaches the heart and dies." She was highly poetic.

"I have nothing no friends and no family, I never bonded with those who raised me. I stayed by myself and this is the result. Music and travel are just dreams because I don't have the money to do anything grand. In this world you have to own everything, so I am just a simple girl who's life has been hard but I don't complain. Because I believe somewhere out in our world people have it harder then I do" She said looking down at her drink, and in that moment she felt so alone it wasn't even funny, right now? She just felt sad.

"My foster parents never cared about me, they just wanted the weekly check they got"
 
He listens to her explaining never actually been on a date… then is left baffled when she proceeds to claim that men don’t like intelligent women and are scared off…

“How would you know if you’re not dating them?” he asks with a questioning grin on his face, he smiles as she then begins reciting a poem…

‘She is definitely not your average run of the mill girl…’ he thinks, ‘… she got the skills needed for the job, and a definite talent with her singing, but she is not very good with other people it seems… we will have to do something about that…’ goes through his head as he looks at her, examining her with a smile on his face.

She tells him about her foster families and he can’t help but feel that she seems a little sad… but almost as if she has decided that she can’t do any better, which makes him a little angry… he believed that talent, if truly there, would eventually shine through, but you had to work on it… ‘She can sing but dismiss it as a dream?’ he thinks, almost wanting to get up from his seat and drag her to a class or audition to give her talent a chance to flourish.

“Now,” he says after a brief moment of thought, “You like to make it out as if you’re a shy simple girl,” he states, “… you claim that you’re too intelligent as a reason for not dating?” he not so much asks as sums what she’s said, “Starts reciting poetry and claim that there have been nobody in your life you could connect with…” he looks at her, not so much smiling anymore but with a more serious expression, “I can’t say that your foster parents actually did care for you, but you went to school and there must have been other kids wherever you lived?” he asks.

“I’m sorry to say Eve…” he looks at her, “But you sound like a little miss superior…” he accuse her, “Not like my wife and the woman she surrounds herself with who like to think highly of themselves due to the money they got… the their husbands get them,” he adds with a little smile before continuing, “No, you think that because you’re not strong socially, it’s because you’re good at other things…” he pause to watch her reaction for a bit, feeling that he might be going a little hard on her for the first day, but he really liked something about her and felt she should open up to other people, “Being good in school or a great singer doesn’t keep you from making friends… or boyfriends…” he adds, a soft smile spreading across his face as he reach over and takes her hand.

“You’re not the simple girl you claim to be hon,” he tells her, “… and there’s no such thing as just a dream, Carpe Diem right?” he smiles, “If we can find the time I’ll borrow you the money for whatever class you don’t feel you can afford… you’ll pay me back when you get a singing career,” he winks, “along with some tickets of course!”
 
She heard what he said and did not really react to it, if only he knew everything about her. Perhaps he would understand, she never told anyone what happened when she was sixteen years old. Looking at her drink as she thought back to that moment in her life. Closing her eyes as she remembered the walk in the park, it was a beautiful day. The sun was setting and she was on her way home before it got dark. She did this every day after work, it felt really nice to be able to know such things.

Eve was always quite but she would talk to people once in a blue moon, keeping to herself. Trying not to have innocence tattooed on her. But she remembered the cold hand around her mouth as she struggled, being dragged into the alley that was beside her place. And looking at the man he was very big but since it was darker out she could not make out his face very well. But knew he had a tattoo on him. That was enough for her and right now? She was frustrated and she struggled so much.

She felt him ripping her shirt and grabbing her breasts, she managed to kick him right between the legs, and managed to get her knife out she carried in her boot stabbing him in the leg and twisting it so it locked into him. In a way that made it impossible for him to keep going on, she heard him scream and she ran to call the police, but by the time people got there he was long gone. It was something she did not like all to much but right now she felt safe as she bolted the door shut.

Her eyes still closed she heard everything her boss said "No...but being almost raped does" She said opening up her eyes and looking at him. "I love to sing but I am not going to be leaving my job any time soon. I don't trust people perhaps that is a better way to put things, I am withdrawn and have been a very long time. There is nothing to be done about it, but you wont be needing a new secretary." She said and smiled a little bit. He seemed so kind but she was shy in front of hundreds.

Sure she was able to sing in the restaurant when she did, but that was a very small amount of people that were looking at her. And perhaps something else was to come of this, she had no idea any more. "That is why you never see my neck, I have scars where I was grabbed. I don't tell people because I don't want people to look at me that way. The way of a victim, for everyone reacts differently. I got away only because I took my knife and thrust it right into his thigh twisting the wound open"
 
Back
Top