The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, Pretty Witch... you're in deep with the rest of us ladies

Sorry sweetness. We are waiting until that baby comes, then throwing you in the mix.

Mmm...Just because you're pregnant doesn't get you out of a bikini, maybe the fight, but not the outfit. I'm sure you'll absolutely adorable with your belly.

...but...but...

grins and shrugs

...ah, go on then ;) can't see a lot of point debating my involvement, seems it's already decided one way or the other!

*blinks and watches it flutter to the ground*

Given that it's somewhere in the neighborhood of 95 degrees here still.. might be the hottest snowball fight ever.

-Hugs back and gives the tummy a little soothing rub-

I hope so

Wouldn't the hottest snowball fight ever involve our resident lovely lit ladies in bikinis?

And make the people of the desert drive like crazies? Shame on you both.

Can I watch? :D

baby, you are going to be in that snow ball fight

*wonders how she got involved*

You're in by default. Lovely ladies of Lit means you too. :p

Nope. Nuh-uh. Not gonna happen. No bystanding allowed.

Just so ya'll know.

I quit.

I resign as lovely lady of lit.

See.

There.

I quit.

It's official.

I'm exempt. From this...

August snowball fight.

Or whatever.

Well you are more than welcome to be exempt from the august snow ball fight.

It won't be happening until after Brit is medically cleared.

Besdies you can't stop being a lovely lady. I know the truth.

Well you are more than welcome to be exempt from the august snow ball fight.

It won't be happening until after Brit is medically cleared.

Besdies you can't stop being a lovely lady. I know the truth.

I'm also exempt from all future planned and unplanned and spontaneous snowballfights as well as any organized or unorganized gatherings involving bikini's. Because I don't even own a bikini. And that does not mean nude is default option.

I will supervise. Or moderate.

I'm also exempt from all future planned and unplanned and spontaneous snowballfights as well as any organized or unorganized gatherings involving bikini's. Because I don't even own a bikini. And that does not mean nude is default option.

Okay. That's It. I'm sending a message to SB and Fr33k to bring the rope. Two of them, one of you...

Either way I look at it, this is gonna be fun.

Okay. That's It. I'm sending a message to SB and Fr33k to bring the rope. Two of them, one of you...

This messaged was approved and paid for by the Dominant men of lit campaign to string wicked up and leave her a naked quivering mess.

I'm slinking off to bed before I get myself into any more trouble. I think I've managed enough of that for one night...

Oh dang, Cait means business!

This messaged was approved and paid for by the Dominant men of lit campaign to string wicked up and leave her a naked quivering mess.

*laughs having just nothing to say*

I'm slinking off to bed before I get myself into any more trouble. I think I've managed enough of that for one night...

Heh. It won't seem so bad in the morning. Sweet Dreams.

I'll buy you a bikini. It'll be well worth the money.

I hope your bed finds you well, and that your dreams are as wicked and pleasant as I know you are.

From what I've gathered, anyway. My brand of trouble can come later. If time permits, of course. *chuckle*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back