Erotic pics showing a Penis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delicious

2483028-teja.jpg
Thanks for starting this penis thread.I have been an addicted admirer of penises.you have fulfilled my wish.

And to think that folks complained about my AV. Nothing wrong with Dick. He's a good friend of mine. ;)

it's all about the art behind the shot.

plus, with a cock av, people don't have the chance to decide whether or not to click on the link to view. now if your av had been like the first pic in this thread, you probably wouldn't have drawn many complaints

Thanks for starting this penis thread.I have been an addicted admirer of penises.you have fulfilled my wish.

So do you prefer curved or straight? As mine is dead straight curved always looks a little strange to me, but I guess variety is good ....

Presently I have no option other than going for 'a straight one with a conical head.'

So do you prefer curved or straight? As mine is dead straight curved always looks a little strange to me, but I guess variety is good ....
Presently I do have no other option than going for 'a straiht one' I fancy a curved one for my front.

Erotic pictures showing a penis

Hey,A straight one with a conical head.Most suited for the back hole.Thanks for the post.

Oh - my pleasure. Even more so knowing that's also my "shape"!
well intelligents think and act alike.you must be getting pleasures out of wedge shaped head.what ecites me more is the unknown pressure the wedge will exert.This is different from that exerted by a bulbhead where pressure is same throughout may be big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back